It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton shapeshifting proof (video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yeah everyone saying oh it must be pixelation or the lights i think you are kidding yourselves.

From watching hundreds of compressed news vids on the net with lots of lighting and pixelation have you ever seen that sort of thing happen? Well i haven't.

So the only thing it could be besides the truth is CGI which is what i lean towards.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown

Originally posted by Diplomat
Global Elite? Hillary Clinton is some random Arkansas broad. Gimme a break. She is not a lizard, and this little video definitely is not "proof" of anything...

Shes a random Arkansas broad who happens to be on the council of foreign relations.

So since some Arkansas broad happens to be on the council of foreign relations that means she is a lizard? You could probably trace her whole life down to her birth, elementary school, all that... and I guarantee you there is nothing that would make someone think that she is a "lizard." I can't believe we even sit around discussing this ridiculous crap.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
We're on the "Do Not Call" registry (www.donotcall.gov) and yet
tonight Hillary (a recording of her) called to ask for a donation,
though we've never donated to her before. It's fairly obvious
that she is part of some superior species which can override
laws, with impunity to earthly prosecution.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
PUHLEEZ!

The PTB would be dancing around a bonfire like wild indians - whooping and hollering - if they saw half of the threads on the board right now. Ridiculous. No wonder they have been so successful in consolidating power and maintaining control. There is hardly a coherent thread on this board lately and this repitilian thing is just one example.

Don't you think that, with all of the maids, chauffers, doctors, staffers, etc... that service these people, someone would be able to provide conclusive DNA evidence to support these silly claims if they were true?

The Mass Media and the internet...Weopons of Mass Distraction.

I like ATS as a whole but this spit-balling has got to stop.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
People, People... as I have said before, and I don't speak up often, but, isn't there enough real "conspiracies" to worry about than some ill video showing a presidential "candidate" (read - Senator HTF? $$?) with a lighting or camera anomaly which creates the illusion of "strange eyes"? AAARrrgghhh... Sorry, but this subject drives me bonkers, it's what makes the rest of the world think that ATS'ers are just nutso. Which is definitely not so, I know for a fact that we have some of THE brightest minds on board here, let's not bring it down!!

Hey, I'll tell you what, if reptilians prove to be true, look me up and I'll eat something awful for you, until then, it's steak & eggs for me man!!

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Sky Eyes]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky Eyes

I could really care less if this is "too taboo" for this forum. I posted it because i feel that its important. I have heard the reptilian theory coroborated by a few victims of the satanic occult that i have no reason to distrust (yes it could be disinfo but i don't see what purpose that would serve because nobody believes them anyway). Its not CGI as i proved earlier by linking the original source. Nobody is forcing you to believe anything. I honestly thought people here would be above ad hominem attacks, but i guess i was wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
double post sorry.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Meatclown]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I'm certainly no fan of either the Democrats or Republicans. It makes no difference who gets in as they both follow the same script. As for the video I didn't see anything unusual apart from the light shining in her eyes. No credibility whatsoever. Smoking gun, more like smoking pot.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Well the problem with this is that besides this one video (and lets say itsa true because why not) there is no other evidence to prove it which mean there is no way to prove any of that for now .

So we can sit here and make this topic 200 pages long with "its true" and "No its not" but frankly untill some new evidence shows up its pointless.

If You find some more evidence (any kind) that support that claim I bet most of the people here would be more then happy to debate on it but untill then well not much to see here :/

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Actually theres plenty of other videos. Have you actually done any searching?

youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 27-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Ah I wasted 5 minutes watching the other video which was painful to watch due to the Plastic Hilary Clinton caped in Make up, I'm not about to waste any more time clicking those other links you have kindly provided. Why people waste their time looking for signs of reptilian behavior is beyond me when there is still no proof of their existence. Maybe you should channel your efforts into proving they exist first. And come man if they did exist and they can shape shift, I can think of better things to shape shift into than that cow.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 27-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

No I havent done any research as frankly I dont care about that subject . I just tried to prevent this thread of becoming a flame war of the blind belivers and the blind sceptics but frankly if you want go ahead and debate

I'm on the fence for this one and will just monitor the case untill any proof for or against this theory shows up .

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
You have really been watching way too many X-Files reruns. Eyes are reflective ya know.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I've been watching this video for ages.

What exactly is it we're supposed to be looking for?

Shape changer indeed, I'm glad this sort of 'evidence' isn't used in courts!Oh the pain of it all...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Once again, A blurry video clip. Show me a hd quality clip, which shows a shapeshifting human/whatever and i believe, but these blurry clips...please

Do this...use,well for example a cellphone cam, shoot a short clip of yourself, the eyes, and you see the same thing happens to you too. I did it to myself and my eyes "changed" color and looked weird for few secs. But hey, if ya wanna believe that, i don't judge you

But i dont believe it

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

It doesn't take much searching to find 6 videos from the same user, showing essentially the same eye reflection/pixelation. Find a video of someone you strongly believe is not reptilian and see if you see the same thing.

[edit on 023030p://upThursday by Mushroom Fields Forever]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Nah, But I wouldn't be surprised if she has been in contact. she is way too smart to be a regular person. She is angelike in many ways and seems to be aware of too many things around her. her awareness is uncanny. I think she does have this ability to telepathically speak to people, but that's not the reason why I'm a supporter. I will be voting for her 100%.

You should change dealer or stay with writing about teleporting hot dogs in microwave mate...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky Eyes
People, People... as I have said before, and I don't speak up often, but, isn't there enough real "conspiracies" to worry about than some ill video showing a presidential "candidate" (read - Senator HTF? $$?) with a lighting or camera anomaly which creates the illusion of "strange eyes"? AAARrrgghhh... Sorry, but this subject drives me bonkers, it's what makes the rest of the world think that ATS'ers are just nutso. Which is definitely not so, I know for a fact that we have some of THE brightest minds on board here, let's not bring it down!!

Hey, I'll tell you what, if reptilians prove to be true, look me up and I'll eat something awful for you, until then, it's steak & eggs for me man!!

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Sky Eyes]

...then a Heart Attack! Only kidding Sky Eyes

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Oh come on, you know it's like. No. Just no. That'd never happen, she's not a shapeshifter.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Man oh man oh man!

This is the smoking gun of all guns to be fired! Oh my!

It even has the X-File soundtrack.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join