It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Twist To The Diana Conspiracy.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack68
today.reuters.co.uk...

What proof do people need? this should be on all news bulletins and every news paper the world over, it wont hardly make any paper.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

different ambulance/paramedic practices for different countries.

in USA, Australia etc we use the "scoop n run" method. get there quick, chuck them in the ambo' with lights and sirens blazing and stabilise them as best as possible on the way to hospital, waste no time.

in france they tend to stabilise the patient as much as possible at the crash scene, before transporting them to hospital.

option #2 is why they took so long to get her to hospital.

[edit on 23/12/07 by Obliv_au]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Yeah, I believe Diana was knocked off because she was carrying an arab baby, about to marry an arab man, and the future king of england was her son.

The royals had no problem lopping peoples heads off in the day,
she was no blood relation, she was a commoner.

I cannot see the trained driver losing control in such a fashion he plowed into the centre columns.

Ive seen the tunnel and drive through it, its very very short, and if your trained and going at highspeeds, in my guess you'd remain in the outside lane, and always if you lose control try to steer toward the WALL, not the pylons.

The paint scratches on the car, to me say that the car was bumped into the pylons...

the photo that was released is the perfect proof.

both dodi and dianna are lookign out the back window, while the driver, is startled by something infront of him.

The paparazi were threatened with jail time over the lack of first aid if they admitted the truth as to what happened.
so they're photos were taken and they were warned.

this guy, whom committed suicide.

why the hell would you cook yourself in a car in the middle of no where?
jump of a building, take a dozen ecstacy tablets.. a gun....
but dying in an inferno in your car?

thats to far fetched.

<< 1  2   >>

join