It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Twist To The Diana Conspiracy.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Here is a pdf file relating to Princess Diana, and a paparazzi photographer, named James Andanson, who is believed to be the driver of the white Fiat Uno
which clipped Diana’s Mercedes seconds before the crash.

Well he was found dead in his car a 3 years later, officially it was claimed as a suicide, but a fireman at the scene claims he had 2 bullets wounds in his head.

James Andanson, who followed the Princess’s every move in the week before her death, was thought to have committed suicide when his burnt corpse was found in the wreckage of a car in the French countryside.

But now the fireman who discovered the body, Christophe Pelat, has said: “I saw him at close range and
I’m absolutely convinced that he had been shot in the head, twice.”

But see the last bit of the next paragraph, if his body was so badly burnt, how could you tell if he had 2 bullet wounds in his head??

Police are certain that Andanson, a millionaire, was a regular informer for both MI6, the British Secret Intelligence Service, and French agencies.But he was never properly interviewed by the authorities, and
less than three years after the tragedy, he was also found dead.His body, found in thick woodland near
Montpellier, was so badly charred that it took police nearly a month before DNA and dental records confirmed his identity.

The official verdict was suicide. Now Mr Pelat, the first fire officer on the scene, has suggested he may have been murdered. His claim supports conspiracy theories that Andanson was himself assassinated by secret agents because he knew too much about the plot which killed Diana.

So what do you think of this document?
I believe there was a conspiracy to bump off Diana, here's what Mr.Al Fayed thinks as well as others.

He is among those who believe that Diana and Dodi were murdered by the British security services because senior British royals, including Prince Philip, did not want Diana having a Muslim baby by Dodi.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I will also link another related thread i made called LED Incapacitator Aka Puke-saber/Princess Diana link?.

There was also a theory that the driver was blinded by a powerful light, causing him to crash.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Fact remains: Diana died because she wasn't wearing her seat belt

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Fact remains: Diana died because she wasn't wearing her seat belt

True, i found this odd though.

why it took two hours to get Diana to a hospital just six kilometres away

Source.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
very sad death. I don't think there was any conspiracy behind her death. the driver was drunk and driving excessilely in very narrow roads. I think they feared for their lives and wanted to get away from the photographers, I think it can all go down to why they speeded out too fast and she was not wearing a seat belt. the paparazzi should be held responsible for such actions and they should be prosecuted for that. it's happening here in LA all the time with paris and lindsay.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I haven't made up my mind about whether Diana died as a result of accident or contrived accident, but as far as the length of time needed to get her to the hospital goes, a lot of time paramedics here in Toronto, who are very well equipped, will spend a long time with the casualty sitting in the back of the ambulance going nowhere because they are trying to stabilize the person on the spot.

My understanding is that there was a doctor on the scene of the Diana accident and usually a doctor would take control of any paramedical team available. I saw an interview with this doctor somewhere and he said that she was severely traumatized internally and would have died no matter when they got her to the hospital.

Bottom line, buckle up.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
really...? do seatbelts protect from assassinations now?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Clutching at straws.

Why would a bit part player who was many miles away from the scene on the night need to be murdered later whilst the bodyguard in the car is allowed to live? Makes no sense.

Why plot an assassination which relies on someone not putting on a seatbelt to work? Makes no sense.

Why murder someone just because she's knocking around with a Muslim? Makes no sense.

Why believe that this was anything other than a car crash?...

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by timeless test

Why would a bit part player who was many miles away from the scene on the night need to be murdered later whilst the bodyguard in the car is allowed to live? Makes no sense.

Well his alibi wasn't solid.

Andanson had been in Sardinia during the last week of August 1997, as Diana and Dodi enjoyed their last holiday together in the Mediter-ranean, and then returned to France on August 30.

Less than six hours after the fatal crash in Paris, and for reasons that have never been revealed, Andanson boarded a flight at Paris’s Orly airport, bound for Corsica.

He claimed he had been nowhere near the centre of the French capital when the crash happened, but could not provide any real evidence.

His son James and daughter Kimberly first told police that they thought their father was grape-harvesting in the Bordeaux region.

Then Andanson’s wife, Elizabeth, claimed she had been at home with her husband all night, at Le Manoir de la Bergerie, in Cher, until he abruptly left for Orly, at 3.45 am, to catch the dawn flight to Corsica.

Pressed by the Daily Express in an earlier interview, Mrs Andanson said her husband was “constantly on the run” and she might have been mistaken. She said: “It was always very difficult to recall James’s precise movements because he was always coming and going.”

Not sure about the bodyguard though, maybe he couldn't remember much and remember he figured quite publicly when all this happened, bumping him off after would of been too obvious, however Mr.Anderson was hardly spoke about publicly.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The Corsica connection is an interesting one. If you view the video about Operation Gladdio that was broadcast by the BBC it turns out that the right wing counter gangs that were being run against the left in Europe in the '70s were trained on Corsica.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Well his alibi wasn't solid.

Lord Stevens came to the conclusion that it was. There were toll booth receipts that showed him driving from his home 170 miles away to Paris some hours after the crash.

There is extensive evidence from his family that Andanson's Uno was at home at the time of the crash and was also the wrong paint type to have been involved.

The report is a very long read but is searchable.
Operation Paget - The Stevens Enquiry

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The report is a very long read but is searchable.
Operation Paget - The Stevens Enquiry

Many Thanks, i will go through it.....871 pages is quite a bit though.

I think with cases like these, measures are taken to prove that there is no conspiracy here, and so i still believe that her death was engineered, and made to look just like any car crash, yet was a carefully devised plan aimed at fatally hurting Diana.

While writing this, i came across this bit of information.

LONDON : Months before she lost her life in a road crash, Britain's Princess Diana claimed in a letter there was a plot to kill her in a car "accident", according to published extracts which reignited conspiracy theories surrounding her death.

"This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous," Diana reportedly wrote to her butler and confiant Paul Burrell, 10 months before she was killed in a car crash in a Paris underpass on August 31, 1997.

She wrote that someone "is planning 'an accident' in my car, brake failure and serious head injury in order to make the path clear for Charles to marry" again.

She gave Burrell the hand-written letter in October 1996. Clearly feeling much pain, she wrote: "I have been battered, bruised and abused mentally by a system for 15 years now, but I feel no resentment, I carry no hatred.

Source.

So she knew they were out to get her, even writing about it herself.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Denied

The problem is mate that you have to remember is that as far as Diana is concerned you are dealing with a card carrying looney. and pretty much anything she said or wrote, (particularly in her later life), has to be taken with a pinch of salt. (It's the generations of inbreeding you see).

Bear in mind that this is the woman who tried to commit suicide by throwing herself at a sideboard.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Bear in mind that this is the woman who tried to commit suicide by throwing herself at a sideboard.

You got a link for that?

I dont think she was as loony as you say.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
And to get the view on her death from an ex MI6 operative, follow this URL down the rabbit hole
...www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Id like to know who linked andanson to the fiat uno?I thought they searched the entire country for that car and never found it.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ive read somewhere that several weeks before the "accident" british secret services agents bought a mercedes exactly the same as the one used for by them for tests.

One of the selling points of the car is a security measure that states on a frontal collision the motor WILL NOT ENTER THE COCKPIT of the car...however in this case..IT DID?

Why was there a light failure in the tunnel in that part?

Why did the radio system of the emergency services fail for more than an hour exactly around the impact time? to slow reaction time, cause confusion and bugger all co-ordination between the emergency services slowing down the ambulance time and thus guaranteeing her death

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
You got a link for that?

She covered her numerous suicide attempts in the Andrew Morton books and in the tapes broadcast in the US a couple of years ago.

In the first round of tapes, aired last week, Diana detailed apparent attempts at suicide by hurling herself down a flight of stairs, slashing her chest and thighs with a penknife, cutting her wrists and throwing herself into a glass cabinet at Kensington Palace

Times online

OK, I confess it is referred to as a "glass cabinet" rather than a sideboard but throwing yourself at the furniture is not really the behaviour of a sane woman under any circumstances.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yes had she been wearing her sealbelt and had a better sober driver she would be alive today,who would think this was an assasination

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The chofer wasnt drunk....everyone in the bar where he was prior to the accident said the same thing...he only drank pineapple juice...however being the mother of the future king of England and shacked up with the son of a camel trader didnt go down well.

I recall a french secret service agent saying that you cant take out someone so important on foreign soil without the green light from the secret services of that country..lets face it..the french dont like the arabs that much aswell so it was probabley beneficial for everyone

[edit on 26-9-2007 by andy1972]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join