It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Projects?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hi all,

I have been watching the forum for a number of years though I have only been a member for almost a year.

Anyway, This particular forum seems very slow over the few years. I seems after the Aurora idea got "debunked" as being part of the B2 program, it seems like there is nothing new and exciting in the field of advanced aircraft. It seems that the Raptor was that last real excitement we have.

Do we know of any othe black projects short of Brilliant Buzzard, TR3, or Black Manta.

I have been intrested in this subject from a very early age. My dad was in the Airforce (DIA to be exact) and now retired he works for Northrop Grumman and of course he "know nothing" lol

Is there nothing else to look foward to? Or has our government just gotten better at hiding the fun toys?

and is there any new info on Brilliant Buzzard, TR3, black manta, or even possibly Aurora .

I thirst for some new info, almost all the black project sites I can find have not been updated in 3-5 years.

Just A Thought maybe someone out ther has some more info

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Intergurl sorta let the cat outta the bag about the replacement to the SR71 its stickied to the top of the aircraft forum.That might tickle your fancy if you haven't read it already.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
There have been quite a few manned and unmanned "black" projects over the past two decades that have yet to be unveiled. I have to admit, I find the manned aircraft more intriguing.

Perhaps they will declassify some of these soon:

www.dreamlandresort.com...

join