It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phonetic guide for Bush's U.N. speech posted online: Update: White House Denies Cover-Up of Flub

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So what?

The foreign names are strange and I'm sure that the news readers that you see on TV, and many others, have the same 'help'.

BTW - is this story for real, or is it just like the FAKE note that was making the inernet rounds? The one that allegedly showed Bush's handwritting asking permission of Condi Rice to go to the bathroom. That was fake. Is this even real???

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
There does seem to be some deterioration.

Honestly, I think he's being medicated for something. That's just my opinon of course. But it wouldn't surprise me at all.

[edit on 9/27/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
HUH? Why would he need to ask Rice to go to the bathroom does she have to hold it for him or something?

Don't tell me our president isn't toilet trained yet!!!

Where's Barbra?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Bush not being able to enunciate? This is nothing new to me in the sense considering we've had to put up with this for almost eight years. I mean both Ahmadinejahd and Hugo Chavez have had better sounding speaches at the United Nations. We are the United States, aren't we supposed to have the most articulate leader in the free world?

To have a phonetic version of Bush's U.N. speech available online really does not surprise me. I mean the man says nuculear instead of nuclear. A man in charge that can't even say the word "nuclear" scares the hell out of me.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It seems its not just the US speech. Apparently the transcripts of a recent Bush speech were modified to cover a flub

White House: No Cover-Up of Bush's Flub

sfgate.com.../n/a/2007/09/27/national/w142037D98.DTL&tsp=1

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well at least we can say our country is progressive enough to allow a mentally disabled man to be president...

On a serious note perhaps as part of the presidential primary you should have to take a standardized test to insure the party in question is mentally prepared to be a public figure.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kenpachi
On a serious note perhaps as part of the presidential primary you should have to take a standardized test to insure the party in question is mentally prepared to be a public figure.

heck Id settle for the basic skills test all High Schoolers have to pass to graduate

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I don't see the big deal about this, most of them have this. Try and pronounce
szymanski. My last name is Burdine, not terribly common and it annoys me when people mispronounce it.

Again, way to turn a non story into a story.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Of real interest here and I forgot (lol) to mention it on my posts on the previous page is the following.

GW Bush has had Neuro Linguistic Training with weekly sessions.

So he should be able to not only communicate clearly but in a very concise and clear way.

I believe he is the only person I have known of who has had such training whose communication skills have actually got worse.

Kind Regards

Elf

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

If that is true... then it boosters my assertion of some sort of nuerological disease or disorder.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
i saw this video a few weeks ago and though it might pertain to this discussion.
have a look.

youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join