It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Astronomers stumble upon UFO on the Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by onthefence81

Dear friend,

How can anyone prove that thing is an alien spacecraft unless one can go to the moon?

I said it looks like definitive evidence. This does not mean conclusive proof.

The evidence is pretty extraordinary as it is taken by professional astronomer and by accident.

The other thing is the trajectory of the object. It is not a straight one as is expected from natural objects or even a earth based satellite.

The size of the object is huge. Yes. it could be a shadow of something even larger.

And it is moving....So this is clear evidence that this is an artificial object not a natural meteor or comet. Then there are two choices here...one is this is some secret spacecraft of Nasa or belonging to an Alien civilization.

So far most of the photos or videos of UFOS were obscure and taken on our planet. Here is something taken on another body namely the moon and that too not by some crazy UFO watcher but by someone more reputed.

And he has classified this data clearly as UFO. Which means it is not a meteor, comet or any other natural or earth based object on the moon.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   

In your original post you said ALIEN SPACECRAFT!

"I think this is a definitive evidence of visitation by alien spacecrafts"

[edit on 26-9-2007 by onthefence81]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Kudos on finding this op!
makes a refreshing change from the endless stream of youtube videos.

I look forward to reading what the 'experts' say about this one.

Could it possibly be a small asteroid of shadow of one??? almost looks like its rotating at some points although I guess that might be caused by the refraction of the light through our atmosphere.... don't know enough about the physics involved to say for sure. Like I said, looking forward to some more educated speculation on this one.

Oh yea, i guess the trajectory change means it can't be an asteroid then....

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Chonx]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
anyone know the time frame of the capture? was it real time or taken over a period?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by onthefence81

Originally posted by guyfrom2007

I think this is a definitive evidence of visitation by alien spacecrafts.

(visit the link for the full news article)

umm just looks like a black blob to me so how is it defenitive? Could be anything. If it is a craft it does not mean its ET at all... Prove to me that the blob is an alien spacecraft and il pay you $1000,000

[edit on 26-9-2007 by onthefence81]

I made my judgement in an hurry. I admit. But I would say there is difference between evidence and proof. Evidence is something that has to be proved to be correct.

Yet when I say this video and data "is a definitive evidence of visitation by alien spacecrafts." I say this on the basis of my judgment that the object is not observed by a die hard UFO watcher but by a professional astronomer who also came across this accidentally not on purpose.

The other thing about this blob or object is that it is huge (just look at how small the IIS looks at this distance) and moving at a high speed (though it looks slow in the video) when compared to the surface of the moon.

The final thing that hits me is that it does not follow a straight path as would be in the case of a natural object.

Yes this could be a secret spacecraft of NASA or China or Japan. who knows.

Even then it merits attention and close scrutiny.

But my first quess is that it cannot be an earth based spacecraft because, the trained astronomer would have made it out from his experience and secondly to achieve such speeds requires a technology far advanced.

I mean the material that is used to build the space shuttle or other spacecrafts would crumble to pieces at that speed.

And these kind of objects have been observed before by astronauts from the space shuttle but not on the moon but over earth from space.

And they appear like blobs sometimes white and sometimes black.

I think you should see the video titled "Nasa UFOs" that is based on space shuttle videography.

I mean what more evidence does one require to point to the existence of unusual spacecraft in our solar system and one which we are not capable of building. If not us then who?

The obvious answer is some other intelligent beings. Why is there such a apathy towards accepting this? I simply fail to understand.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hmm.. doesn't look like anything a little windex couldn't fix.

Don't they have bug-zappers in Italy?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I stumbled across an older discussion on the same object.

here it is:

Discusson

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Hmm.. doesn't look like anything a little windex couldn't fix.

Don't they have bug-zappers in Italy?

Yuck, yuck, yuck, we're all ROFLOAO. Really. Insult the intelligence of Italian astronomers, and of us all.

This is the second such professional astronomers' sighting coming from outside the US to appear in the past few months; there was another UFO captured in deep space on video by IIRC Chilean astronomers which was posted here and reached their national news.

Apparently a new generation of foreign astronomers have far less fear of coming out with UFO evidence than in the past--and you have to assume US international relations plays into this as well, as we become more resented by others as the world's bully. The old controls are falling away, people aren't buying it anymore. Very heartening to see this report. Truth will out.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by guyfrom2007
I stumbled across an older discussion on the same object.

here it is:

Discusson

Apparently they say a bug or a balloon, but for me that don't seem right

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ashwhy

I will agree, there was and astronaut that I can't remember talking about fastwalkers across the moon, they are very common, this video though seems to show whatever it is changing direction, the fastwalker video that have come out usually just show the object streak across in one direction, could this be a shadow from a floating object cast across the face of the moon?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
That looks really good, i liked it. Good Find to the OP.

ProTo

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by onthefence81

Well we know it isn't ours ,

so give up da money

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
i would recommend to put this one straight into the john lear forum! if the activity over there is really manmade this ufo is probably also of human origin...
anyway nice find!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
every now and then news such as this gets out,,but what worries me is, nowadays people consider these types of ufo news to be entertainment news,,they never takes it seriously...

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Heres the deal, in the close up zoom, the shadow along with the moon is having atmospheric distortion. Thus, if it is indeed an object, it is in orbit of the moon, casting a shadow.

It can not be a bug or a balloon due to said distortion.

However, it can be faked. Considering the source, I doubt they would want to ruin their reputation and fake something.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Cool find!
I always knew that something is sure going on the Moon as well as Mars. UFOs if you will! Check out these video frames of a UFO's shadow moving over the Sojourner on Mars. If those guys can be flitting around there, why not on the Moon?

Click on the third pic from the top for the vid here....

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Cool find!
I always knew that something is sure going on the Moon as well as Mars. UFOs if you will! Check out these video frames of a UFO's shadow moving over the Sojourner on Mars. If those guys can be flitting around there, why not on the Moon?

Click on the third pic from the top for the vid here....

Cheers!

Lol mmmmmm that shadow looks real... not

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Mike, did you ever figure out where the camera was located which
took the video of the shadow moving over the Mars rover? That
thread died off before a conclusion was made. I hope this thread
doesn't suffer the same fate. If the Italian astronomers submit
their finding to the international community, and it's agreed that
the object in the moon video is made by a non-earth species...
WOW.
-cwm

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by guyfrom2007

That!?

Those are just ice particles from the ISS. Or, possible space debris capable of making 150° turns, while slowing and nearly stopping and then increasing in speed once again.

Nothing to see here.

––––––––––––
seriously though, great find!

EDIT: to clairify that the above was sarcasm directed at many people's opinion of the tether anomolies as being "ice particles" or "space debris"

[edit on 26-9-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Sorry, but I debunked this, as much as I wanted to believe it:

Original:

Portion in posted frame:

"UFO Shadow" Altered posted frame:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join