It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly, blacks starting to think.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This is so subtle and intended. I feel as if the media is throwing things in our face recently. It's as if they are playing with us, and some corporate commercials are just obvious.

video

[edit on 9/26/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I think most of the MSM is nothing but disinformation and concerned with pretty much useless ,mindless ,crap thats really there to direct our attention away from the real issues at hand.On topic O'reilly is just your typical bootlicker that is spewing his rhetoric,he is not in touch with the american people nor does he care to be.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by rootlevelaccess]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
What is it about O'Reilly, that makes me want to cause violence upon him. haha. Sometimes on his shows, when he debates people it seems almost like hes begging to get punched in his face, "IDIOT YOUR WRONG!!!!! IM RIGHT! now punch me in the face already!"

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
What is it about O'Reilly, that makes me want to cause violence upon him. haha. Sometimes on his shows, when he debates people it seems almost like hes begging to get punched in his face, "IDIOT YOUR WRONG!!!!! IM RIGHT! now punch me in the face already!"

O'Reilly is the #1 Disinformation king. He incites, and spurs it all on. He says blacks are starting to think. What he really means is that the middle class as a whole is beginning to realize that they are being taken advantage of.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
i watched that and got really pissed,his words just prove how ignorent he is. if you lo0k at his record... you'll see he has always at every chance tried to make "blacks" lo0k bad... he a racist and he knows it.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Those words were taken out of the context of an interview with Juan Williams who, I think everyone knows, is black.

The interview in part dealt with the perception of blacks being to some degree manipulated by the media, most notably news media and entertainment media.

O'Reilly's point was that this is unfair to the black community as a whole.

It should be noted that Williams was highly offended by CNN's selective coverage of the interview.

This is just one more example of how far CNN has fallen in terms of objective journalism.

The entire interview has been on O'Reilly's site for several days and may still be there now for those who would like to decide for themselves.

join