It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexually abused girl case getting national attention #UPDATE# Person of Interest Named-*Girl Found*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Sexually abused girl case getting national attention

www.kvbc.com

Detectives have all the evidence they need to prove a young girl was raped. The attack is right there on a chilling videotape. But they can't find the victim or the suspect. Now, the search for the little girl is going nationwide.

Nye County detectives plan to hold a new conference Wednesday at 11:30 AM in Pahrump to release new information about the case. If recognize the girl or the man, you can call detectives directly at 775-751-7000

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

(Headline Update)

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This has to be the worst news EVER coming out of Nye County. A little innocent girl is living a nightmare and there's nothing anyone can do about it. I believe that Darrin Tuck knows more and he lied about the tape. 'If' ever there was a reason for torture then maybe they should have used it here!
Darrin Tuck didn't talk and now he's released on his own recognizance.......While this precious child suffers.

The ATS used a beautiful song for the remembrance of the victims of 911. It was "Calling All Angels". If you don't mind could I use your song, for this precious child whoever, and wherever she is? Please let this Monster be brought to justice who violates her and holds her captive. I believe it's going to take a divine intervention to release her from the torment.

www.kvbc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Sorry I don't know how to capture this beautiful little girls photo from the video tape, in order to post it here. If someone knows please post her photo for me. Any help will be appreciated immensely. Thank-you.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
There should be the death penalty for people like this. He has stolen the life from this child. He needs to be killed in the most gruesome way ever - via court ruling of course. It needs to be done in such a way that it prolongs his suffering and makes him realise that he has done wrong.

In fact I would even assist in his execution if it were legally possible. I have NO time, zero, zip, nada and nothing, for people like this. They do not even deserve to be alive any longer and they need to be made an example of. In fact i would say something like castration and removal of the appendage used to carry out these acts of rape. Then, amputate his legs and one arm and make him suffer the rest of his life so that it is impossible for him to do anything like that again. I say only one arm because we wouldn't want him to lose both arms and then have to have someone look after his sorry ass for the rest of his life.

I cannot even express in words about how this sort of thing turns my stomach.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
There should be the death penalty for people like this. He has stolen the life from this child. He needs to be killed in the most gruesome way ever - via court ruling of course.

No. That would be too easy. Medieval torture devices are what's needed for scumbags like these. Set an example to other would be scumbags. Mercy undeserved.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
No. That would be too easy. Medieval torture devices are what's needed for scumbags like these. Set an example to other would be scumbags. Mercy undeserved.

Agreed. I am with you 100%. This is surely what needs to be done - an example made of him. Well posted Beachcoma!!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Today Wednesday September 26th the Sheriff's department is supposed to release more information on this case. I really applaud what our Sheriff Tony DeMeo is doing. Why the judge released Darrin Tuck out of jail on his own recognizances....I don't know? It seems like this would have been the only way of getting any type of information. I suppose it has something to do with the law and the charges against him.

This little girl could be anywhere by now as Darrin Tuck, withheld the tape for a whole 5 MONTHS! He claims he found it in the desert. I find that extremely unlikely, as the desert sun would have damaged it. I am totally sickened by this, as a mother myself.

I wonder where this child/babies mother is? Is she dead or worse? Could she have sold her own flesh and blood for a fix? For her own
gratification? Surely someone Out There should know something.

Photo of the little girl

photo credit to:
www.kvbc.com...

[edit on 9/26/2007 by MountainStar]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
We "my city" just had a five year old llittle girl snatched from her front lawn a few days ago. She was found alive but naked and bleeding a couple hours later walking down the road. Only lead is a white male in a white car. It makes you sick to your soul that people out there can do such evil things to the most innocent among us.

I would also take part in any "legal" execution for those that harm our children in this way. SIGN ME UP!

The laws are so weak for these crimes it is an outrage. There needs to be a national/global outcry to stop this from happening to our children.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by on_yur_6]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
on_yur_6 say's,

I would also take part in any "legal" execution for those that harm our children in this way. SIGN ME UP!

I'll save a place for you in line on_yur_6. The laws are weak when it comes to our children and it's heartbreaking. I believe our Sheriff is going to do everything in his power to solve this case. Nevada Child Seekers are helping out too.

Detective David Boruchowitz said that the videotape was turned over to the Metro crime lab experts who enhanced the images, helping to put a time frame on when the tape was made. From the model of the TV and system in the background, they put the time period near 2003-2004.

Sheriff De Meo did say he is sending the case to the FBI as well to see if Tuck will face federal prosecution as well as state.

More on story at below link

www.lasvegasnow.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Well if the period was 2003-2004 i hope to God this child is ok!! I don't really know if they can accurately say when the video was made because of a TV etc. Unless there was maybe something on TV. I know people who have had a TV for 15 years. That would then make the video 1992/1993... hmmmmm

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I heard this morning that Darrin Tuck is finally speaking up. The Sheriff's Office identified another girl who was on the video tape. She was a little older and according to news reports she may have some information. Hopefully, they will find the little blond girl soon..........

And Arrest that Vile Monster who preyed upon her!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar

And Arrest that Vile Monster who preyed upon her!

Absolutely. I am glad they have this other bugger in for questioning. In cases like these they should torture the guys when they cannot get something out of them ESPECIALLY when it involves someone who can't protect themselves.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Police name 'person of interest' in sex tape case

Chester Arthur Stiles, 34, was being called a "person of interest" in the search for a girl with haunting eyes who authorities believe was 4 or 5 years old when she was raped and sexually assaulted in the video, Nye County Sheriff Tony DeMeo said

More at link below...

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm not one to usually say things like this, but in this one exceptional instance, I hope a vigilante group finds Stiles before the police do.

I'll leave the rest up to their imaginations.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
MADISON HAS BEEN FOUND ALIVE!

Just heard it on our local news channels. Sheriff Tony DeMeo will have a press conference at 7:00pm pst. tonight.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Here's the official confirmation that Madison was found safe. I'm sorry I posted it much earlier, without a link. But at that time there was none. We were told of the news well before the Sheriff's Press Conference. I thought of the ATS when I first heard the news and figured many would want to know.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the update MountainStar. MUCH appreciated.

new topics

top topics

join