It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monarch: The New Phoenix Program (new movie on MK-Ultra and more).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I just came across a video called Monarch: The New Phoenix Program, it's 2.5 hours, and broken into many different sections.

Here's the text from the actual video:

This work of a series of short videos by Marshall Thomas is dedicated to exposing the current Phoenix Program in the US aimed at dissidents, whistleblowers, and "security risks", who are subjected to a combined program of Phoenix, MKULTRA, Cointelpro, and human experimentation using non-lethal weapons. The beginning videos establish a pattern of behavior, show the scientists and their research, and expose previous similar crimes that are historical fact. The final videos showing the situation of targeted individuals are not proven facts, but stem from my meetings with over 150 of the current victims in the US. Please view the Monarch films beginning with chapter one. The previous films are slide shows that contain more background information. The total run time for Monarch is 2 hours. For more info on targeted individuals go to mindjustice.org

found this elsewhere:

See entire 2hr movie youtube.com/marsboy683 click PLAYLIST, click MONARCH, click PLAY ALL VIDEOS.

The books with supporting info are free at myspace.com/marsboy683 (blog)

Buy the books/DVDs at customflix, amazon, theconnextion, lulu.com See the links at MonarchNewPhoenix.org /com

so far I've watched most of the MK Ultra sections, but here are all the sections:

Phoenix program, Human Radiation Experiments, MK Ultra 53-60, Ewen Cameron, Project Pandora, MK Ultra Cults, SRA, False Memory Syndrome Foundation, the Trojan Horse, Greenham Common Microwave Attacks, Cointelpro, CIA Blowback, CIA Drug Running, Russian Mind Control and HAARP.

Basically, most of the projects I am most interested in! I'll be posting reviews as I watch more. The videos are really just slide shows with narration, but contains some stuff i have not heard before, and i have heard lots regarding these projects.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Here's a series of videos associated just with MK Ultra, including many video testimonials of victims:

youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Does anyone have any knowledge of a possible conspiracy between the CIA, the Vatican, and Dr. Jose Delgado's impant devices which he invented while at Yale University where there is a Jesuit Divinity School. I believe that his devices the "stimoceiver" and the "transdermal stimulator" were perfected many years prior to his demonstration of stopping a bull sometime in the late 1960s. I do not believe that he would have taken any chances of having a bull come towards him unless he was 100% certain his implant devices would work!

I have read that he explored these devices sometime in the late 1930s while in Spain. I believe Dr. John Farquahar Fulton invited him at Yale Univ. between 1947 and 1950 but unsure. They were both neuro-physicists.

The reason I am asking is because I believe that before MKULTRA; there was a secret project infiltrated upon test subjects who were implanted with these devices. I suspect the Catholic Church involvement in the U.S., specifically Catholic Hospitals and maybe in other countries as well,.

I would appreciate any facts, website info, etc. I have been to Mind Contrl websites but victims are getting no help. They are only suffering with no one to turn to. I know I am a victim, but I can't even get a radiologist, neurologist, or any other medical professionals to verify the implants are there. I have gone to the Lahey Clinic website and have viewed x-ray images of normal MRI and CT scans....my scans show objects where there shouldn't be any.

Thanks for listening and I look forward to anyone's feedback!

Rubyteacup

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hi Scientist,

I've been to the YouTube website and have already viewed several of the MONARCH videos.....I think anyone who views them would be horrified to see the extent that Mind Control, for the so-called advancement for the betterment of U.S. freedom, became a Sadistic Game between Narcisstic men of science and government.

Do you have any info on Dr. Jose Delgado's work from 1947 to late 1960s. Info that is not in his books. Has anyone ever located any secret files of Dr. Delgado? I know he is linked to MKULTRA but not much is said about him nor his implications in the project. Dr. Cameron seems to be the perpetrator based on what I've read.

Would like your feedback!

Rubyteacup

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have come across Jose Delgado's work, and some advancements by other people in the same field.

Here is the infamous bull video:

here are some modern day counterparts to his work (from a video called Human 2.0):

Using a laptop computer to wirelessly send signals to a rat's brain, scientists found that that they could control the descisions of the rat by stimulating the part of the brain that controls its movement.
The rat does have a choice but is rewarded for a correct descision with a hit to the pleasure center of the brain

and this one from the same video:

In a ground-breaking 5 year experiment, scientists hook up a robotic arm controlled by a computer game to a monkey's brain. In training the monkey to move the arm by 'playing' the game with a joystick. Researchers wanted to learn more about the output of the brain and the individual brain-cell signals. However the monkey was about to do something that would make history and change the lives of those involved.

The clip is taken from a fascinating BBC Horizon show called Human2.0.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
here's the video, by the way!

new topics

top topics

join