It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hologram dudes, how was it done?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by illuminatinatifofotty
Both share a very real desire to oppose western democracy, to the point of seeing it obliterated in some fashion.

Who wants to oppose democracy ?

Since when is trying to find the truth such a bad thing that people have to get called names or put into a group? Specailly when the people calling the names cannot come up with any facts or evdience to support their theories or the official story.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

But I'm under the impression here after reading this, that if Mr. Lear happened to rent out a mansion in the Hollywood hills somewhere and started cultivating these types (hypothetically speaking of course) -- He'd wind up with a small brigade of lunatics on his hands before long. Completely out of touch with reality & capable of anything after a few weeks of late night slide shows and conspiracy paranoia.

First of all, iilluminatinatifofotty, (bannanananafofanna back to you), I grew up in Santa Monica and I have had enough of California. So if I rent out a mansion it will be here in Vegas. But on my present budget there will have to be some very sizeable donations first. I might consider cultivating my lunatics up at the mine but I only have to 2 spare beds and a fold out couch so space is rather limited.

I can assure you though that we are indeed totally out of touch with reality up there. 46 miles from the nearest human being, and you have never heard such peace. Not a sound. (It has been native American spring and fall camping ground for over 5000 years.)

There won't be any late night slide shows as I don't allow any generator to be on after sunset. We don't cover conspiracy pananoia until I am sure every knows where we are in the universe.

So I first lecture on the stars in the sky. Jupiter above Antares in the southwest. I explain how Shaula (the stinger) is used for navigation. Altair, Deneb and Vega make that huge triangle overhhead. I explain how to find the 'coat hangar' near Altair.

I show how to find the north star with the 'pointer' stars and check evreybody's vision by seeing if they can see the 'double star' in the middle star of the handle of the Big Dipper (Alcor).

I show them Casseapoia (the Big W) and tell them the mysteries behind that constellation. Later in the evening the Pleiades starts to rise along with Capella in the northeast, Denebola just to the south of it and the majesty of Orion rising shortly after.

If I am talking to a particularly informed group I will discuss the north star and its importance to early navigation and how finding latitude in the northern hemisphere was never a problem. It was finding LONGITUDE that drove them nuts or up on the rocks. And then I tell them how finding longitude was finally solved.

If there were anybody up there tonight at 1:12 am I would explain that the last half of the waning moon would be rising at that exact time and show how the moon seems to be heading towards its most northerly position in the heavens just as the sun is heading for its most southerly position in the heavens and that whoever put the put into rotational lock around the earth knew just exactly where to put the moon and why they did it that way.

Then it will be time to sip some Kool-Aid. Anybody?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Sounds like a clean, informative, aligned with nature & the universe kinda evening! I'm IN!

Two questions;

Can I get a star named after me?

What kinda Kool-aid?

2PacSade-

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'm setting one foot on the grass as I carefully, at the same time reluctantly, climb off the fence to this theory.

If holograms were used, I really do not see it being a large scale holographic display. If the witness accounts of missiles being seen are true then the only possible way that I see a hologram being used is if the missile itself was "cloaked" with the technology. The missile could have been equipped with the technology disguising it as the planes. The way TV fakes play into this would be if the technology being used could not be identified by regular camera equipment due to whatever frequency it operates on, but the human eye can.

Do only thing I ask is if anybody can point me into the right direction as to where I can find the witness accounts of missiles. Anybody?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
like the fireman who was inside and heard the explosions and showed with his hands the progression of blasts.

Not sure what someone inside hearing blasts have to do with thousands actually watching planes hit the building. We are talking about holograms here...

For ever witness that says one thing there is another that says the opposite...Look at the pentagon witness stories... but then you probably pick and chose which ones are 'credible' to you (those that confirm your version
)

Interestingly enough of the 15 emergency workers I talked to last weekend alone that were actually there, *all* of them say the same thing. That would be 100%, noone at that table or their family members who were there and live in that city say anything else. That's not picking and choosing, that's reality.

So if we don't agree with you we are 'trolls' or 'one of THEM' Show me the law suits and insurance claims from the families of the passengers...
Show me where the millions collected for the families went to...

Yes, what you are doing right there in that quote is trolling. Nothing about law suits or insurance claims has anything to do with holograms or people not seeing what they saw or all the physical evidence.

No actually I look at all the evidence, unlike your 'selective' view..
Like this CNN report immediately after the Pentagon attack...

Well, surely someone as unselective and unbiased as you who is searching for the truth wouldn't post a video from a 9/11 "truther" that appears to cut off what the reporter was saying? So why did you?

I'm sorry but a reporter who didn't witness the event nor is standing inside where the wreckage was, is not "evidence". It is merely an initial report based on only what he could tell at the time.

Just what we need still another 911 thread to 'weed out' those that don't think as you do... I suppose if you start enough threads you will finally find a room where everyone shares your views... (good luck with that
)

I'm sorry, where do you see that I've ever started any thread?

The point is that I was delving into a different area and veering off the hologram topic, and yes that belongs in another thread. If you don't believe there is a hypocrisy here... say thousands of witnesses saw a UFO from the secret base on the moon smash into the twin towers, and that people wouldn't be jumping all over it saying it was absolute proof... then ok...don't post in that thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

but I only have to 2 spare beds and a fold out couch so space is rather limited.

Hey John.. I have no problems sleeping on the ground
I will bring my Tin Foil sleeping bag, and we can all figure out the secerts to the universe together
Sounds beautiful up there!! Nothing better than getting out of the rat race and taking in all the beauty this world has to offer us..hehe

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I might consider cultivating my lunatics up at the mine but I only have to 2 spare beds and a fold out couch so space is rather limited.

Sounds to me that what we need is an ole 747 cargo version and fix it up as an nice RV.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

There won't be any late night slide shows as I don't allow any generator to be on after sunset.

Yeah, wouldn't want any unnessasary light refraction(or is it reflection?) to spoil the beautiful view.

Altair, Deneb and Vega make that huge triangle overhhead.

I set a course just east of Lyra, northwest of Pegasus, flew into the light of Deneb, sail across the Milkyway. A little Neil Peart back at ya!

If I am talking to a particularly informed group I will discuss the north star and its importance to early navigation and how finding latitude in the northern hemisphere was never a problem. It was finding LONGITUDE that drove them nuts or up on the rocks. And then I tell them how finding longitude was finally solved.

Maybe you could tell us here on ATS how that darn problem was solved.

I love Kool -Aid!!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade
Can I get a star named after me?

Yes, I have a star named after me, thanks to the wife(before she was my wife), I believe there was some kind of Astral Registy or something.

What kinda Kool-aid?

2PacSade-

Peyote laced maybe?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
On the flip side, someone in the know might actually be deliberately sabotaging these malevolent plans slightly, hoping that the public may some day "figure it out".

Now THAT I can relate to... I have had that happen in some of the other areas I research. It only makes sense that some on the inside would want the truth out, but are very limited as to what they an do..

We may have discovered at lot, but not all of it yet. There is still hope. Until they start taking out the more inquisitive people with stealth missiles.

Nah too much collateral damage... they have quieter ways

EMP might level the playing field. Good luck.

I figure building up your 'inside' contacts is useful

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Both share a very real desire to oppose western democracy, to the point of seeing it obliterated in some fashion.

I though democracy was about freedom of thought and expression
Sounds like you would have been very happy in Germany circa 1940.

In the most recent polling done by Scripps research (university of Ohio) they have concluded that conspiracy theories and government resentment are at an all time high in modern history. Over one third of the entire population.

One THIRD Whhoooo HOOO there may be hope after all.

I don't suppose those figures would come from the fact that some of the decisions and actions of those in charge are just plain WRONG? And last I checked our freedoms assure us the right to criticize our government... even to the point of impeachment if deemed necessary..

Granted that after this 'attack' the Patriot Act and Homeland Security have made us all a little less free...

And the NSA know has the right to snoop in every email and every IP server has to report to them... but hey what the heck... what's a little monitoring going to hurt in the name of Security huh?

You know... back home we had homeland security to... they had an anagram too... SS

But picture that fringe element out there

Oh I am one third!! Your right "that's still a remarkable number of people."

I may have poisoned their big mac at McDonald's while they weren't looking.

Well I don't see how that relates to holograms, but the fact that you mention it... I would feel better if the MIB's had a look around your garage

But I'm under the impression here after reading this, that if Mr. Lear happened to rent out a mansion in the Hollywood hills somewhere and started cultivating these types (hypothetically speaking of course) -- He'd wind up with a small brigade of lunatics on his hands before long.

Well personally after reading this post all I can say is "John where do I sign up?" My parents lived through the same kind of speeches... I am amazed to hear it here

After all, in their rationale they are the victims already and feel powerless in their quest against the government meanies.

I do wonder who all these people are that you refer to as 'they' are.... surely your not implying that fellow ATS posters exercising their freedom of speech are included in you generic 'hate everyone' list?

So ummmm which agency did you say you worked for?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear I only have to 2 spare beds and a fold out couch so space is rather limited.

Hey you know I have it figured out... All I have to do is throw in my encampment
Its fully equipped without need of a generator and quite cozy...

And as to that Kool-Aid... we have our own Brew.... Its called Dragon's Breath...

gauranteed to knock even the strongest out dead!

Just so long as I get to wear the crown!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

[And the NSA know has the right to snoop in every email and every IP server has to report to them... but hey what the heck... what's a little monitoring going to hurt in the name of Security huh?

You know... back home we had homeland security to... they had an anagram too... SS

People also should do a little more research on NSA to find out more about them and what they really do instead of just going by the media.

Try looking at www.nsa.gov...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Try looking at www.nsa.gov...

Been there done that and I am sure I am on their list.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Since they buy into such propaganda as this, how long before they become convinced that it is their responsibility to act out and retaliate in someway? After all, in their rationale they are the victims already and feel powerless in their quest against the government meanies.

Great post illuminatinatifofotty. Only I don't think we should fear any of the twoofers actually doing anything that's violent or would put themselves at risk. I think they are generally cowards who know, in their heart-of-hearts that all of this stuff is nothing but a twisted fantasy and that no government agent will ever bother them and they will never have to do anything that involves any real danger.

The environmental campaigner and left wing columnist George Monbiot said as much in a couple of pieces he did for the Guardian newspaper. After writing a piece about Loose Change - "an ocean of nonsense" - he received a flood of hateful comments, more response than for anything else he had ever written. You can read it here:

George Monbiot 1

Deeply angered by the response he wrote a follow up:

Let me give you an example. The column I wrote about Loose Change two weeks ago The column I wrote about Loose Change two weeks ago generated 777 posts on Comment is Free, which is almost a record. Most of them were furious.. The response from a producer of the film, published last week, attracted 467(2). On the same day I published an article about a genuine, demonstrable conspiracy: a spy network feeding confidential information from an arms control campaign to Britain’s biggest weapons manufacturer, BAE. It drew 60 responses(3). The members of the 9/11 cult weren’t interested. If they were, they might have had to do something. The great virtue of a fake conspiracy is that it calls on you to do nothing.

The 9/11 conspiracy theories are a displacement activity. A displacement activity is something you do because you feel incapable of doing what you ought to do. A squirrel sees a larger squirrel stealing its hoard of nuts. Instead of attacking its rival, it sinks its teeth into a tree and starts ripping it to pieces. Faced with the mountainous challenge of the real issues we must confront, the chickens in the “truth” movement focus instead on a fairytale, knowing that nothing they do or say will count, knowing that because the perpetrators don’t exist, they can’t fight back. They demonstrate their courage by repeatedly bayoneting a scarecrow.

Source: George Monbiot 2

These 2 articles are the most thorough demolition of the "twoof" movement I have seen yet.

Lets remember that Monbiot is a genuine investigative journalist - he doesn't just sit all day messing around with Google and highly compressed video files - he goes after real conspiracies and injustices. He really has had spooks follow him, and Mi5 do keep a file on him - do you think the security services are even aware of any of these "no planes" lunatics?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Something I myself (anybody for that matter) should find really offensive, this comment here from Mr. Lear --

P.S. Chick, I know you are out there. Sooner or later you are going to have to account for your part in this

Obviously in reference to Chuck Burlingame who along with close to three -thousand others lost their lives that day. That's totally unnecessary John, even if we are in 'conspiracy central' here. The paranoids in here obviously are awe struck by you and would give you a free pass to condemn any victim really of September eleventh (just as troubling almost in my eyes.)

But no matter how many accomplishments you have received as a pilot throughout your life, or how much wealth you were born into; that doesn't give you any right to start calling out the victims of that horrible tragedy. Especially when your theories are completely crackpot on top of it all. Regarding all of the goofy claims you have put forth up to now (structures on the moon, that Venus is inhabitable, that we've actually visited Mars in the mid sixties!) Let alone your latest just as loony hologram theory. Don't start pissing on the memory of Chuck Burlingame just in order to push your nonsense a little further on these paranoids please.

Because (as with all of your sensational claims) you can't back them up whatsoever. Instead of Chuck Burlingame, it could just as easily have been John Lear piloting one of those flights that day ending up murdered by those extremists. All while some other moron is sitting here years after the fact, making the wild claim that John Lear is in fact still alive out there somewhere and indeed in on the conspiracy.

Guess what John? I would be typing away here defending the memory of John Lear in exactly the same way. So for Christ sake, have some taste please.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Been there done that and I am sure I am on their list.

Your only on their list if you have done any talking about terrorist or militia information.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 6-10-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Something I myself (anybody for that matter) should find really offensive, this comment here from Mr. Lear --

originally posted by johnlear
P.S. Chick, I know you are out there. Sooner or later you are going to have to account for your part in this

Thanks for your post illuminati and for your input.

I would respectfully suggest that you look into the facts a little bit closer here.

One, Chick Burlingame was a Navy Reserve Captain. There is not the slightest bit of evidence that the Boeing 757, that he was flying, that allegedly crashed into the Pentagon was taken over by terrorists. I have spent many hours reading the Flight Data Recorder digital information from 'battery on' to alleged crash. There is not the slight bump on the controls, or activity in the cockpit that would suggest that a Navy Reserve Captain voluntarily or involuntarily gave up the controls.

As a matter of fact during descent througfh 18,000 both altimeters are set to Reagan International Field Barometric within one second of each other. So we have a Boeing 757, allegedly flown by Hani Hanjour who is now setting both altimeters within one second of each other to a field barometric pressure that he had no way of obtaining?

And the small detail that no Boeing 757 crashed into the Pentagon as verified and witnessed by April Gallop whose desk was 40 feet from the entry hole and who smelled no fuel or saw no airplane and who was visited in an Army Hospital and told she had to change her story?

Now despite the fact that there is no evidence that Chick Burlingame died at all, the rules were broken at Arlington that a Navy Reservist (himself) could be buried there before the age of 60 because he was fighting terrorists?

I don't think so. Burlingame was not a victim of anything. Burlingame was a willing participant in the scam known as 911, a hoax on the American people to fabricate a reason to take over both Afghanistan and Iraq.

If you find my post offensive, I wonder what you'll think when it becomes clear what really happened on 911?

But thanks for the post and your thoughts however uninformed they may be.

P.S. Chick, could you please make a post here and tell these guys you are not dead? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

If you find my post offensive, I wonder what you'll think when it becomes clear what really happened on 911?

I find your post offensive and wonder what YOU will think when it becomes clear that you and your followers are completely and absolutely wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join