It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 and UFO connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I am a big believer that we are not alone in this universe, and like many of you (at least I assume), think that disclosure is not too far off. Various governments seem to be opening up the possiblity of disclosure, and hopefully in our lifetime we will experiance it. My question is, much evidence points to disclosure happening sometime very soon. With the Mayan date od 12/21/2012 also steadily approaching, my quesiton is, what, if any will EBE's and UFOS play in the date. Not to say that UFOs are going to destory the earth, because I think most are benevolent beings, but could it be that they are going to show us the "way" of life? Maybe prehaps help us clean up the mess that the few elite started? Is a great change really going to happen in the next few years? And if so, will an extraterrerstrial race have anything to do with it?

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I really hope so dude, things are really starting to get boring down here

In my opinion, as with all dates, it will come and go by normally and nothing will happen - then it'll be onto the next date. I hope I'm wrong though and its not something seriously bad like this so-called Planet X making a pass. Now that would be bad news!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think a lot of people have wanted something really miraculous to happen in their lifetime and there are some people who have noticed this to be very profitable to exploit. I haven't seen any good evidence that something is really happening, just the usual tabloids material and a few 'credible believers' which I don't find nothing more than entertaining. I know there are UFOs as I have seen them (two types even), but don't know if they were ET. Anyway, I think if the goverment is hiding this and have been for a long time AND the aliens themselves don't want publicity they will keep hiding only time will tell so I'm hopeful but doubtful.

...planet X and mayan calendar are over exaggerated stories, imho.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Every generation believe something amazing will happen in their lifetime. Sometimes they believe it so much they manufacture it.

I do not believe there is anything of any merit to disclose, other than blurry pictures, fuzzy video, boring non-specific documents, and useless eyewitness testimony. In short, nothing that you don't see on the internet every darn day, and none of it will shed any light on anything, as it never does. Face it, maybe there is nothing to disclose with any certainty, and that's why they have not disclosed it? I mean, you saw the French and English files right? Total junk, but it is what I predicted and expected.

As far as 2012 is concerned, come 2013 there are going to be a lot of people looking like fools.......can't wait to see all the excuses fly as to why nothing really happened.

top topics

join