It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[video] UFOs attacking Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

i was just about to say ive never heard you come out and say somethings a ufo before ths is a miraculous moment real video or not

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Just,
I take that as a compliment.

Thankl you,
Lex

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
www.dailymotion.com... this is what i was talking about it was discussed recently here i couldnt find anything about a ufo sighted at a ukraine fireworks display

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
and at what point did the UFO start attacking

was it when the fireworks started going off because i missed it.

yes there was triangle shaped lights in the sky but "attacking" ukraine

why do so many people want to see UFOs attacking the earth or believe that mr.ET has nothing better to do than attack the earth

if they wanted to attack the earth, i think they would do it from a long, long way from the target and not flying about laughing at us running for cover.

the fireworks sounded good though

chickenfeet

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I lived in remote Ukraine for a month back in 1996. I saw the same type of craft moving one night while I was watching the stars. First thought it was a plane but no sound and no wing lights. Just one white bright light. It was weird...and no it was not a satellite...it was something else

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Chinese lanterns again.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I personally believe these craft are of terrestrial origin. There have been similar looking craft seen in Belgium and on the west coast of the USA. At least one person has spoken English with a human occupant of such craft. No doubt these are the Russian versions of the gravity nulling triangle shaped craft the US has been sporting since the late 70s. I saw one myself in 1979 in Northern CA.

What's not clear with these black projects is whether the civilian governments or even military's have control over the technology. Maybe the same group operates both the Russian and the American craft. I speculate this craft is Russian and not Ukrainian just because it is more likely that the Russians would have had the time and money to develop something like this.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Lex - You been sipping some of Grandma's Arthritis Medicine?

Three lights? and?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
They're LANTERNS.

Near the end, keep your eyes REALLY focused on the lights, when it zooms in...you can CLEARLY see for a brief second, the light being reflected INTERNALLY just above the lights, and you can just make out the "box like" form as the light is diffused up the column.

Just my 2cents

AoN

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Stop saying there here to help us abductions medical expermintation hybrid human aliens.

Murder are hostile acts stfu you dont know what your talking about ffs.

Surrounding a planet with thousands of ufo's is hostile.

Blow them bastards to hell!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
When will people understand that if these aliens wanted to destroy us, they could have done so thousands of years ago?

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Copernicus]

Ya but when are people going to consider that maybe they didn't want to destroy us thousands of years ago?? I personaly don't think they are hostile either, but that doesn't mean I'm going to believe it 100%. Nobody here has any proof that THE ONLY REASON they haven't attacked yet is because IF THEY DID, they would have done it thousands of years ago.
Time will tell. Like I said, if anything does happen, I'd be more inclined to believe that it's fake to raise fear levels.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Did we establish if the fireworks in the video are theirs or ours?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join