It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[video] UFOs attacking Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
en.rian.ru...

Fairly legitimate source. Decent video. Just a heads up to ATS!

mod edit: title

[edit on 9/25/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well.....
Very short clip of three lights
against a night (I assume)
sky, with what sounds like
gun fire in the background.

Read the related story, too.
Seems that what-ever these
sighting are, remains unknown.

I don't doubt it, with the caliber
of that video.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
interesting vid

but they're not attacking, those blast noises are clearly fireworks.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hard to tell anything from that. Don't really get a good measure of where exactly his pointing the camera.

If it is a UFO it looks like a single "triangle" one that has been seen countless times.

As for the gunfire it could be anything. Maybe this is near a shooting range, and they are having a demo with explosives. Or possible fireworks.

Good video anyway , wish there was more info on it.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Silly video. Possibly alien crafts, but those are fireworks in the backgrounds, not gunfire. When will people understand that if these aliens wanted to destroy us, they could have done so thousands of years ago? They are trying to help us ffs...

Thread started by a new character as well. I have a feeling that the US government wants us to believe aliens are hostile, because wouldnt that be like the ultimate thing to unite humanity into the New World Order against aliens?

Deception and deceit everywhere. Im so tired of it.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyyuulle
interesting vid

So what are you saying, the alien's can't play with fireworks too? What if that night it was THEIR independence day? =D

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

interesting vid

I agree, they do look like fireworks. I'm not trying to be a party pooper, but it looks like fireworks to me.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Silly video. Possibly alien crafts, but those are fireworks in the backgrounds, not gunfire. When will people understand that if these aliens wanted to destroy us, they could have done so thousands of years ago?

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Copernicus]

I couldn't agree more. Also, halfway through the vid you can see a firework burst. Unless they have created anti-aircraft rounds that are visually entertaining.

To the OP: Why on earth would you use the heading UFO's attacking? It's clearly NOT that!

And to throw in my two cent's I feel that particular craft is most likely of terrestrial origin.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well, I've seen some video's of purported UFO's in my time, and the claim that the one linked shows UFO's attacking something is, to my mind, one of the most grossly inept and stupid things I've seen.

I mean, come on, please. Theres a fireworks display going on.

I've said this many times before - stuff like this is killing UFOlogy. People see stuff like this and it reinforces the stereotype that anything to do with UFO's is compiled by lunatics, sensationalists and nut jobs.

Its a waste of pixels.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
amen neformore.

Anyone the actually watched the video could see the fireworks in the lower left hand corner. But it's more sensationalistic to bump ATS points. A catchy headline and fake videos destroy this site and all ufology in turn.

This kind of garbage should be reported to the mods as knowingly posting fake evidence. But they would know that if they read anything here.

By becoming a member of these domains, you agree to the following:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Castellan]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is why the average person in the world chuckles out loud when you try to talk to them about UFOs.

Seriously. All the people that see things that clearly arn't there, outline "buildings" and "ruins" and "fusion reactors" in pictures of nothing but dirt, claim an overzoomed DV camera shot of a light against a black background is some alien craft, etc.....all these people hurt what they claim to want to know the most. The truth and disclosure. None of that will ever come out if they don't wise up and start exercising common sense, reason, and logic.

It is nice to see the UFO community begin attempting to clean itself up by recognizing, and calling out, such outright foolishness.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Cool vid of the black triangle but its not gunfire. You can clearly see a fireworks display going off at 15secs into the clip.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

This is true if we buy into all the false crap out there, even if we want to just believe. This just makes it harder for the mainstream population/media/science to see any validity in this phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

interesting vid

Exactly you can see the fireworks going off at exactly 00:14-00:15 bottom left of the video.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

This is why the average person in the world chuckles out loud when you try to talk to them about UFOs.

I agree, 100%.

It is nice to see the UFO community begin attempting to clean itself up by recognizing, and calling out, such outright foolishness.

My dear Sir,
I've been doing this for years,
and been called quite a few
unsavory names, for doing so.

ATS has been, and will be doing this.

Oh...I'll never "clean up".
Dirty is just me.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
this looks like the ufo in that other video from a few months back that flips over ill see if i can find it also yeah that is fireworks but EXPENSIVE fireworks you can tell by the report (sound) that there some of the more expensive ones so im going to assume that this was captured recently and if it was over a fireworks display that means people would have had to of seen it looking up at the fireworks and what not soo look at recent fireworks displays in ukraine and see if there are any reports of people seeing a ufo ill be back if i find anything

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
To clarify my earlier post.

To me (subjective), the pops
heard on the vid sound like a
Kalishnekov (sp?).
AK-47 variety.

Again, just my thoughts.
Fireworks are indeed the best
possibility.

I WILL stand by my assessment
of the video (sans audio).

Just some lights.
Nothing to really glean from this.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

lexion last time i posted with you i was on your side. but i saw what i thought to be fireworks in that film. lower left bout half way into it. as for the lights i am at a blank those were no fireworks, mortar, flare, missle or other that ive seen.

[edit on 15pmu72007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
judging by the fireworks i would guess that there was some kind of celebration so maybe those lights were spotlights or something.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Dale,
All the respect, my friend !!

Other than the "pops", I do
stand by my post.

Until proven identified, It's
a UFO.

Dang, that felt odd typing
that.

Hope that clears up any mis-
understandings.