It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This google ufo is a blue ribbon winner

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah, thats a house buddy.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
That would be it Essan. Thank you for reaffirming my sanity. I am on Thoth web now searching for someone who cropped and cleaned the image.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Its a house, if you look a little higher you can see a house with the same roof (model)

-Jimmy-

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I see a house with two gables, one on each side, casting its shadow on the house next to it..

Kinda looks like this place...couldnt find a better example, not going to spend much time on this one.
z.about.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Sorry, I do not mean to be a spoiler or debunker, but as a retired military photo intelligence interpreter we have some basic problems here and I have a couple of questions.

To wit: The image appears to be significantly altered. My observations: Based on the cartographic coordinates given the location is about 75 yards SW of the end of Stonebridge Court in Hudson, Ohio. According to the most current imagery available (January, 2007) this is a wooded area bordering a residential neighborhood. I have never been there, but Stonebridge runs primarily North to South ending in a cul-de-sac. The road in the image could only be Stow Road which runs true North South. The compass rosette would be skewed about sixty degrees East. This is an error I cannot see being made by any cartographer or mapping software. My guess is it was added by someone (not a professional) as an afterthought. Also, if the rosette were correct the solar angle would be correct for late afternoon in about mid-December, yet the trees (deciduous) have their leaves still. The resolution is very poor indicating manipulation (but the letters are clear.) As to any object in the center of this image. The triangular object is the shadow of a large shrub or shrub adjacent to a tree. There is a roof vent or AC unit on the roof of good sized garage. Too bad I don't have access to the old shop (I could practically give you the serial number of whatever it is you see.) It was fun, but I say this image is fraudulent. That's just my opinion for what it's worth. Sorry

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
How do you get Google UFO blue ribbon winner out of a bunch of houses? Here are some guidelines, UFO photos must contain a UFO............Why am I reading this Thread?.......Who moderates these posts?...........

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Osyris]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

That is a house gable or dormer I believe, but not anything airborne.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Castellan

Sorry, but I didn't fly here in a house. If I had my back wouldn't hurt now.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I assure you on both my parents graves photo is not manipulated in any way. Best to type in lat and long on google 4.0 and see for yourself. I've never seen a roof structure or gable or vent that had the head shape of a hexagon, a barrel fuselage, and a triangular tail. Not Hudson Oh, over my neighbors house, I was just checking out my own.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This is the most disappointing post in the history of the entire Internet. How did a picture of the roof of a house become a 'blue ribbon UFO shot'?!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The UFO is called a Dormer... part of two houses at least in that
picture.

No link in the post that I saw.

You won't find UFOs in Google, best is on forums and youtube and many
net site postings. Most are black dots or bright lights.

I'm going to post three composite photo panoramas and the links
to their pages that in turn provides links to the full sized stored picture.

[

Page Link One

Page Link Two

Page Link Three
All posted on ats at various times by the photographer and member CYRAX.

Links should be good although the presentation looks mixed up.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
could it be a car? looks like its in an alley

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think you guys need to look again as it's not a roof or a dormer. If you notice the front end section is hanging out in mid air over that triangular lawn.

It does however look artificial and may have been added after the fact via Google Earth. In fact it could be one of their pointers or symbols.

I do not see a UFO here, more likely a computerized anomaly.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Is it the image I circled in red ?
I don't see anything else but houses.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
OP, are you seriously posting this as a possible UFO? I see nothing at all in that picture but a peaceful neighborhood. That triangle you see pointing south is a "roof". You will see them on top of structures on this planet, welcome to it.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
OMG!! If you look directly north of the central 'UFO', up near the border, you'll see two, triangular 'UFO's', pointing nose to nose, hovering there!! It's an invasion, I tell you!!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Man this is a tough crowd. I feel like I had two rounds in the ring with Mike Tyson. I suggest you go to google 4.0 and see for yourself, then blame their satellite for making stuff up. Yeesh!
41degree(0)25'38.01"N
81degree(0)41'27.20degree(0)W.
That's what I get for bringing what I thought was an interesting anomolous object to the forum.
Sure won't be making that mistake twice.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Blue ribbon winner eh? This thread has run dry

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
That's fine Blowfish, lets see what you can come up with. Sorry for trying.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join