It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Activism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Has ATS ever thought of, considered, or actually done any form of activism or organization of activism in US politics, US issues, or even world politics and issues?

It seems to me that ATS is widely known on the internet, and has made the news on sites like Yahoo, and with the number of registered members here, and the number of intelligent, well researched members here, I think ATS could make a difference in this country, if not the world, on some level.

Whether it be political pressure to change a law, or humanitarian efforts, or to expose the truth to a certain topic, I think ATS has the resources and the personnel to accomplish something of that scale.

So has this ever been considered by upper management? And if not by ATS, has upper management considered starting an organization separate from ATS to accomplish such goals?

(sorry if this has been asked already. i couldn't find anything related)

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Nope, it's actually against the T&C:

6b) Neutrality: AboveTopSecret.com LLP provides a forum for discussing a wide variety of subjects, but does not endorse any particular theory, opinion, viewpoint or position on any topic. Furthermore, though operating costs are supported by advertising and promotional revenue, AboveTopSecret.com LLP does not officially endorse or promote any commercial product or service.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ongoing discussion regarding ATS and activism...

Mod Note: ATS And Activism – Please Review This Link.

Thread closed.

[edit on 25/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

join