It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want The Truth!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well, since I think Jesus was a cool guy, I ask myself, what would Jesus have done?

Jesus took on the establishment, and taught the people the truth, and died for the truth, so that we now can look back and ask, what would Jesus do?

Truth is, Jesus was against the Money Changers. He was against the established religious power. He was against greed, selfishness, and concern for ones own life over the better of all.

Jesus didn't kill, mock, belittle, oppress, steal, covet, or any of the other things that the OP so eloquently pointed out in the original post.

No, Jesus said, be good to your neighbor. And then set the example.
And is now the most powerful figure in His Story.

So next time you find a fact that makes your mind think "conspiracy", ask yourself, should I expose this, because it may be helping oppress the people that I share this world with?

I would say, if your answer is yes, by all means possible, move to expose the atrocities, which are, in fact, happening as we speak. Even if it exposes one to potential harm, what is better than giving ones life for ones neighbor.

Everyday heros. People go to work, but when they get home, the go to work to expose the truth. My hat's off to them.

Conspiracy nuts? I say, people who just want the truth.

Nice post.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops
my point, I don't have time to explain to you if you want the truth check out

if you believe in the media, you're brainwashed

Actually, that was a rhetorical question.

why don't you argue in the 9/11 forum?

Because the entire premise is so ludicrous that I will not even dignify it with a discussion. Its total lunacy!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

all i can say is:

aquarmis.fcpages.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I have had the same feeling, that I am supposed to do something great. I run an EMS (ambulance) company, not transport but a 911 service. I save lives, I pump chest, but for some reason it seems like it is not enough. It seems as though, I am supposed to be doing something bigger, I keep asking myself what, but it does not come, I have had this feeling since I was younger.

Who else has this feeling?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Don't bother with TV, Newspapers, magazines, or anything from Hollywood. Spend lots of time researching issues of interest on the internet. Watch lots of documentaries on YouTube/Google. Read ATS. Listen to Alex Jones (IMHO he gets it - The NWO big picture better than the rest). As for aliens, paranormal and things beyond the five-sense reality, it's all real but nobody can yet explain how. Read lots of books and e-books, don't despair, exist in the mystery.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

I have had the same feeling, that I am supposed to do something great. I keep asking myself what, but it does not come, I have had this feeling since I was younger.

Who else has this feeling?

I use to.

Don't ask yourself what you should be doing, ask yourself what is happening within your perception that might make you think you should be doing something else. Back track it, then ask, well if is true (something) means I should (do something), what are my reasons I do not, what are the guardians in my mind that kept me from thinking about this, why didn't I realize this before, learn from what you figure out and then reapply it to your perceptions. Rinse and repeat.

You have a sliver in your mind.

Good luck

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
We all want the truth, that's why we're on a forum like this.

For one reason or another, we all feel the orthodoxy isn't telling us the whole story, and they don't intend to. We want to know what the whole story is, and why they don't want us to know.

Unfortunately, the truth might be out there, but finding it isn't easy - if you do find it, there's no one to confirm for you conclusively that it is the truth. And if you found information that satisfied your curiosity, there's no telling if anyone else would believe it as the truth either!

Yeah.... It's a conspiracy!

[edit on 27-9-2007 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Great post, have you ever wondered why we do what we do? Why do we go to school for 23 years of our life to then go to work to make an income to retire happy and die?

Do you realize that if destroyed everything we had that we would be so much happier. If we lived in nomadic tribes hinting for our food. Of course this would never work the average American would die from not knowing how to catch his or her own food. But remember that is population control, which the world will need within my lifetime very soon.

Heres some help, mainstream media is a lie.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rhombus24

We are told we must have the new shinny things, others are told we are important for having them.

If people looked at materialist as selfish users of unfair alotment of earths resources, Greedy or what not. Two things would happen first we would start appreciating people for who they are, second the rich would lose power since their God can not buy and sell us.

Plus we would have more days off.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I have the same problem.

What i know is facts like the FED is a private institution.

Fact is that after JFK hold his speech about secret societies and changed money policy he got killed.

Fact is that Bush sr. was talking about NWO.

Fact is that H.Kissinger is talking about certain things to do to step into NWO.

Fact is that a lot of strange thigs happend in the US which lead to NWO like patriot act, north american union...

Fact is that Gore and Bush were in Skull & Bones. (322 - check date of georgia guidestones

I know the nature of Mankind rather egoistic and care about multipying their influence and power and money.
than good, emphatic .

I trust people like Joseph Stiglitz or Ron Paul, and i'm really frightened about NWO especially Georgia Guidestones.

cheers

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
We are told we must have the new shinny things, others are told we are important for having them.

If people looked at materialist as selfish users of unfair alotment of earths resources, Greedy or what not. Two things would happen first we would start appreciating people for who they are, second the rich would lose power since their God can not buy and sell us.

I totally disagree. I am not going to feel bad or sorry for improving my living standards. We improve our way of life NOT to feel important but to better ourselves.

Do you like having indoor hot and cold water or having a bathroom inside your house? Do you really want to reverse our progress and have to go dig a hole in your yard to enable yourself to use the bathroom?
Its not selfish, its just to improve our way of life.

Those elsewhere who don't have our convienences need to look at what they or their government are doing wrong. They need to look at themselves and reflect inward.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Truth is overrated. Give me my cottoncandy world and roseglass windows.

Wait, I can't even have those? Damn you all....

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
"Our government" is insignificant in compared to the real controlling powers which are the secret governments which for the most part, work together. The USA and Russia have faked the cold war just to build up nuclear war head because of the alien threat.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
OK, you want the truth. Well, it may be too much for you to handle.

Humans in their current form are genetic mutants of early alien experiments on early man. The only way you can you explain fat, lazy, dumb people genes related to smart, heroic, Olympians athletes is the experiment has gone terribly wrong.

Aliens have been here all along. They are in contact with the elites who really run the planet (no not Bill Gates). Aliens have conquered time and space so if they were hostile, we would all be dead instantly.

We are worker bees in the hive. We mindlessly go about our days in a robotic trance striving for the same thing. Once civilization collaspes under it's own weight and anarchy reigns supreme like in the dark ages, will they come to rescue us. We will accept them with open arms to regain our lost world and will end up being their slaves for the rest of time until we evolve enough to not need them any longer.

Religion is just a myth concocted by story tellers in the ancient Middle East.

Technology to solve all man's problems have already been developed but are held back by the elites for themselves until after the population drops to a maintainable level.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thank you for all of your thoughts. I enjoyed reading each and every one of them. Please keep them coming.

On a second note...

Why do I feel like I'm sitting here waiting for the world to end? (not necessarily end but close to it) I feel like I can NOT go on living the status que (sp?). Listening to the people on the news make me sick. I feel like they are focusing on stuff that doesn't matter. I keep saying... who gives a F***! I just sit outside on the porch swing and look up in the sky and say when? whens it gonna happen? i watch my whole family go to work everyday and it feels like I know something they don't. and when i try to tell them they think i'm crazy or something. I don't know what to do. I feel like I should be doing something more but how much can i do without someone slamming into a mental institution and locking the door?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777

Your dilemma is an important truth. We believe there is someone out there that knows the answers and we look for him, but then we realize, we must find our own truth. We must chose which information we will trust, which information we think is logical, and then use critical thinking to create the truth that will guide our future thinking and give us our own reality.

You have learned to be skeptical and think. This is more then many one source people do.

That's the hardest thing to do, I wonder everyday if there is at least one human out there that knows the truth about the alien situation and life after death. If your ready for the truth, then why are you (me) punished because your the same as everyone else (human)? I was reading an abduction story last night, the women was paralyzed in bed. Why the aliens told her she wasn't ready for the truth. I want to research paranormal and ufo topics more, but the question is, were do i begin? And who's my teacher?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

OMG dude I feel exactly the same way!!!

Every chance I get whether it's in the car or in class I try and think about really what good is this gonna do later. I mean I know it will help which is why I keep my grades up, but really looking at the clouds is just incredible and thinking that soon I may be looking at these same clouds but with more time on my hands.

We are the few..

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Thank you for all of your thoughts. I enjoyed reading each and every one of them. Please keep them coming.

On a second note...

Why do I feel like I'm sitting here waiting for the world to end? (not necessarily end but close to it) I feel like I can NOT go on living the status que (sp?). Listening to the people on the news make me sick. I feel like they are focusing on stuff that doesn't matter. I keep saying... who gives a F***! I just sit outside on the porch swing and look up in the sky and say when? whens it gonna happen? i watch my whole family go to work everyday and it feels like I know something they don't. and when i try to tell them they think i'm crazy or something. I don't know what to do. I feel like I should be doing something more but how much can i do without someone slamming into a mental institution and locking the door?

you should dig through the bible some time. the bible is written for people who feel like us.

the following are not meant to convert anyone to any religion (the bible does not teach religion), simply to show you what has been written for people who feel like you and me and many others. read each one, apply each one to your own heart and judge for yourself whether you find truth in it for yourself. this is what has been written to you:

from what i've read, you have a strong hope.

"hope that is seen is no hope at all. who hopes for what he already has? but if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently."

it seems your hope is strong and dependable. true faith.

"faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things unseen."

from what i've read, you are frustrated with the state of human affairs.

"do not love the world or anything in the world...the cravings of man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does...for the world and its desires will pass away."

is it fair to say your hope is a radical universal transformation?

"the whole universe has been eagerly awaiting transformation from the Sons of God. the whole of creation groans as in the pains of childbirth...we ourselves groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons (and daughters), the redemption of our bodies."

if you choose to believe, a promise has been given to us who feel like this:

"see to it that you are not distressed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come...nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. there will be famines, earthquakes in various places. all these are the beginning of birth pangs."

"immediately after the distress of those days, the sun will be darkened, the moon will not give its light, the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken. at that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn."

"The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your saints and those who reverenced your name, both small and great - and for destroying those who destroy the earth."

it is promised:

"he who loves his life will lose it, but he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life."

this is not about religion or churches or anything. the Book is written simply for individuals whose hearts and minds are completely FED UP and dissatisfied with the affairs of mankind ("the world") and hope for something truly and everlastingly better.

your discomfort with the current state of human affairs, which has lasted for 1000s of years now, is evidence of the Spirit seeking to teach you that this is not how things will be forever!

it's the only book that says:

Change is Promised, a promise from the Highest Authority both in the universe and beyond it. these are trustworthy sayings, take them or leave them

edit: spelling

[edit on 27-9-2007 by sollie]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagledriver

Humans in their current form are genetic mutants of early alien experiments on early man.
The only way you can you explain fat, lazy, dumb people genes related to smart, heroic,
Olympians athletes is the experiment has gone terribly wrong.

For the aliens, I wouldn't say that it's gone wrong. Billions of people are expected to
die. It's even interpreted in the book of Revelation in The Bible. As far as explaining
fat, lazy, and dumb people, it's not neccasarily genes. Most people are not that evolved with a high consciousness so there natural awareness is very sheep like or as you have put it, "worker bees". They go along with the "heard" or "spoon fed media" information. They don't think as a separate individual for themselves on most information.

My hope is that people will wake up and get tired of the same old routine of small lives in there small world and realize the big picture while avoiding being MINDCONTROLLED by media, government, religion, and school teachings.

I have asked myself. Why do smart people willingly breath DNA munipulating cancer sticks? Why aren't people extremely and seriously interested in the facts and proof about aliens among us? Why are people happy with little lives without any interest in explainations of life and how it got here?
I find the answer as they aren't evolved(low consciousness). Brain wave energy(high IQ) doesn't mean high consciousness level. The "soul" and the body evolution are not the same. The body is just a housing for the soul so you can exist in this particular physical dimension.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by realanswers]

[edit on 28-9-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
I feel like I should be doing something more but how much can i do without someone slamming into a mental institution and locking the door?

In a crazy world, the healthy ones are the ones in the mental institution. Remember that.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Copernicus]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join