It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Dreams a window to the muti-verse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have dreams regularly about me, and my life, but they are different from my reality. In these dreams I know most of the people, but not all of them. Some in my dreams have died in my past, or I don’t associate with them anymore. These dreams are not wild or crazy, usually they are mundane, it’s like I’m watching my own life, but it’s not My life.

Can these types of dreams be a window to another universe where there is another me?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Interesting question. I started a thread in the science form based on recent scientific developments in the multi-verse theory.

link

edit to add:

Maybe our lives here are a dream of one of our other selves in a parallel universe

[edit on 25-9-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

Interesting question. I started a thread in the science form based on recent scientific developments in the multi-verse theory.

link

edit to add:

Maybe our lives here are a dream of one of our other selves in a parallel universe

[edit on 25-9-2007 by etshrtslr]

Makes you wonder if there is a original world and all the others are copies. Or are they all original. Or is the universe just a big Sims game. Or if the Jet Li movie the One is real...lol

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Makes you wonder if there is a original world and all the others are copies. Or are they all original. Or is the universe just a big Sims game. Or if the Jet Li movie the One is real...lol

Fascinating to think about.

Read the article in the link.

link

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Hi LDragonFire,

It sounds just about the same as a thread I've already started about Lucid dreams. Here's the link.

Previous Dream Thread and Realities

Check it out, you OP seems to basicaly be about the same thing?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

My own dream life resembles that of which you speak. From my personal experience with the curiousity of dreaming, and its impression on me in this present life now, I have come to understand that my dreams are a reflection of a "higher self" or a higher form of knowledge that we all subconciously possess. My dreams are answers that come to me in forms of strange situations, places, people or things. Little "kicks-in-the-ass", if you will.

I feel if we all pay attention to our dreams, we can all learn lessons not only while we are awake, but while we sleep as well.

Some people tend to ask what a "tiger" or a "zombie" or a cousin dying means about their life. And there have been books written about what certain things mean in dreams... but in what I've come to learn, dreams, like people, are completely and utterly individual and unique to all of us. If I dream of a cousin dying, it will mean something completely different than if you dream of your cousin dying.

The solution to understanding your dream life, is simply this: sit back and think about your dream and your life. Make connections. Let yourself understand, and you will. Too often, we think the answer is "out there" somewhere. The answers of the Universe are with us, wherever we go, and whatever we do.

Dreams are a way of interpreting our personal manifestations in life.

join