It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS Graveyard shift

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by zysin5

Oh buddy..I'm sorry to hear about your kitty...
I can barely shed a tear now myself.We have only 3 cats now...and I refuse anything else at this point.

Thanks
*hugs*

Yeah all these little buggers live a full and happy life
We are getting down to just a few left.. I am not planning on getting any more pets. After these guys are gone, thats its for me.. I have gone threw all the motions of having pets.. Its a great exp to have such great friends!! And they all have lived well past their time.. Cesar made it till he was 15, which is very old for a cat

So tonight Its a beautiful night out tonight here in florida.. I think I will go out to the beach for a little bit tonight and stare at the stars and listen to the waves crashing on the beach

I just love the beach at night time here! Very relaxing, and not many people.. And best of all NO BURNING SUN!! hehe

A good evening to you all!!! See ya agin tommorow night! Same bat time same Bat channle!

Almost forgot to add this.. Check out one of my friends writtings!!
Very good stuff here!
Tonight, a short poem written by a friend!
I thought this was pretty good! And expresses one of the most important emotions of this world

[edit on 27-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Zysin you are a true gem in this world...
Iam with you in spirit on that beach....no better place than by the water...cleanses my soul.
I'll be here later...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I'm back on duty but on an earlier shift, I was busy doin' some art for class, hope we get to talk some more later on bro.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
hello Mr. Grave Digger what are you doing up this late? AHH!! he bit me!
i feel dizzy...

well I'm here anywho

Roswell.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by roswell1]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

Originally posted by Beachcoma
Yeah, I'm the BTS Graveyard Shift Representative for Malaysia. No booze though, caffeine will do fine

Booze is optional
But its offical you are my Rep from Malaysia!!
How are the evening over there?

Rainy, cloudy. Nights if it doesn't rain the cloud cover makes for warm nights. But it's all good. I like it when it rains. I like it when the winds are mad.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1
hello Mr. Grave Digger what are you doing up this late? AHH!! he bit me!
i feel dizzy...

hehe no biting here, just nibbles! Thanks for joining me here in my late night quest for the answers to life.. And well you know just how everyone is doing.. And what keeps you up so late...

Heres a dream I had last night...

Okay I dont remember all the parts of this extream dream.. As I belive I was out of my body this time and got to see something very important, either here on earth or else where here in our solar system..

But most of this took place around this very large million dollar home.. This house had a beautiful pool in the backyard..
Yet upon going into this pool I noticed it was anything but normal..
I was sucked down into the pool, and then it took me to a lower level.. The pool itself was a hidden passage to the underground bunker they had...

When I got down there, I saw massive alien technology being taken apart by scientists and other scholars.. large computer screens and beakers, and testing equipment..

I ask myself what am I doing down here? Then before me I see this fully metal android looking thing, it grabs me by the arm and takes me into a larger room.. Filled with suits, and reminded me of ironman a little bit..

After that point in my dream I lost all memory...

I woke up and was like damn!!! that dream was very important.. So I had the day off and went back to sleep, in hopes I could get back into the same dream..

Well I did kinda.. But this millionaire finds me in my dream, and says I know you know the hideout is, you are going to take me there!!

I said, I dont remember my dream, I dont know where it is.. The guy then looks at me and grabs my head, and begins to press on my forehead..

We instantly teleport to my uncles house here in Odessa.. He lives on a big lake.. Which I was thinking in my head.. Under this lake is the underground place I was at.. But it wasnt.. The man I was with was getting upset with me..

He was like, if it takes all day long, You are going to take me there!!!
I started getting scared of him.. He began to change his form into something I cant explain with words.. He was more of a shadow, absent of all light...

As he started floating over to me, I woke up.. And I sat up in my bed and was man... I dont think I should go back to sleep now, becasue that thing was trying to get into my head..
That thing was trying to force out information I had forgotten about...

Its a good thing the android wipped my memory out, or I would have lead that thing right back to them!!! Its looking for a pool.. It knows that the base is under a pool of water..

but beyond that it couldnt get the information from me becasue it was wipped clean!!

Very werid feeling I have now.. Its like I remember the whole thing, but I dont remember the details, or what I did when I was in that large room with all the Ironmen suits...

Prehaps I will get picked back up by them.. I dont know who the good guys where or who the bad guys where.. But the feeling I got from that shadowy being is that he wasnt up to any good... Yet I didnt get a very safe feeling when I was with the androids either..
I think IM being used by both sides.. Neither one of them truely good guys, or truely bad guys..

They are using me for something.. IM not sure yet.. But by tonight I hope I will find more answers...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Beachcoma
Rainy, cloudy. Nights if it doesn't rain the cloud cover makes for warm nights. But it's all good. I like it when it rains. I like it when the winds are mad.

We have been getting alot of storms over here in Florida! And the lightning here is supream!! As Florida is the lightning capitol of the world

I really love it outside when it gets really windy!! I just always marvle at the beauty of nature!!

Tell me Beachcoma what is the temp. overall there? Is it tropical like florida? Or more subtropical? Does it ever snow there?

Im sure glad I left the snow behind me.. Ive spent far to many cold nights freezing my butt off!! As lovely as I think the snow is. I can always get my snow fix by looking at some photos.. hehe

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Tell me Beachcoma what is the temp. overall there? Is it tropical like florida? Or more subtropical? Does it ever snow there?

Temperatures average 35 degrees Celsius (sorry I was never used to Fahrenheit... 37 deg C is about body temperature, if that helps, 0 is freezing) during the day in direct sunlight, 32 in the shade , 30 degrees at night unless there are no clouds, then it drops to about 27, 26, which is pretty nice and comfy. Sometimes during the day it can be as high as 38, in which case I'll be having 5 showers a day, because the humidity can be pretty hardcore when the temperature rises. I've never been to Florida but I can tell you here it's hotter and more humid than California (around LA).

It never snows, and we don't even have a single peak that's snow capped. There were however a couple of freak weather incidents when hail the size of golf balls destroyed peoples windows and paint-jobs. That was a weird year, along with tornadoes which almost never happens. Up in the mountain ranges it can get pretty cold (at least it is to one like me who's used to the tropical conditions) and there's a particular spot up in the mountains where they used to do plenty of raves up there. Those were good times. The high altitude forests really have a cooling effect and at night the temperatures can really plunge (but never below zero).

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

. I've never been to Florida but I can tell you here it's hotter and more humid than California (around LA).

Yeah it never gets over like 95 degrees here.. But the heat index makes it feel much hotter than it really is!! And after it rains, yes it gets very muggy out.. But thank AC!!! if it wasnt for AC.. I dont think I could handle florida during the summer months! But come winter time, thats why I remeber why I live in Florida

And the thing about Florida is its alive!!! hehe litterally florida is crawling with so much life.. Insects mostly..
You get use to it after awhile, and is a good thing to get use to them..
AS I make it a point never to kill any bugs that get into my house..
Well sometimes I will terminate a palmeto bug, but Id rather catch it and let it go outside!!

Palmeto Bugs are roaches with wings!!! And not the kind of roaches that infest houses.. They are more the random gaint cockroach!! And yes they fly!! hehe

Snakes, bugs and no see ums!! No see ums, are little nats that just love to feed on you about 5 in the evening!! I dont like them.. But I am friends with every other lifeform around here.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

From your description it sounds pretty much like the weather and wildlife here. Including those roaches... ugh.. I hate roaches. And yes, they fly around here too. My ears are actually trained to detect them because I absolutely cannot stand them. When I was 5 years old a swarm of them, maybe a dozen or so invaded my room and flew around it. It was traumatic. I can detect those buggers flying from 30 meters away and my night vision is sensitive to the slightest movement now because of that experience. I can even smell them from several paces away.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

The way you describe that sounds alot like me with them..
You know I can hear them crawling at night time. They make sounds even crawling up the walls.. After being around areas like this you become atune to their sounds.. As creepy as it is I so know what you mean by being able to sense them, and hear them.. hehe

I had my girlfriend Katy come over and spend the night with me a week or so ago, and we where laying in my bed when she started to scream!
I flipped on the light and low and behold there was one crawling on her forehead!! I was like baby you are on your own on that one!!! As I jumped out of bed screaming like a girl..haha

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I had my girlfriend Katy come over and spend the night with me a week or so ago, and we where laying in my bed when she started to scream!
I flipped on the light and low and behold there was one crawling on her forehead!! I was like baby you are on your own on that one!!! As I jumped out of bed screaming like a girl..haha

That's funny. The sad part is I can actually imagine myself reacting exactly the same way. :shk:

Or worse. I might reflexively reach for a magazine and....

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hello friends

Do you like scary stories? I do! And this month I wrote a little something for you all here! Zysin's Short Story halloween contest

If you have some time, give it a read and if you like it please give me a star!! I hope with your help I could get into the runnings this year with this short story of a tale about a the Druid trees in my back yard..
and how you should repsect the forest. Or this might happen to you!!!

I love halloween! its my favorit time of the year!!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I'm here on and off at night usually or early in the morning. Insomnia, work and other reasons.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Yo Zysin!!! I just found this thread!!!Whut up from Columbus Ohio yallz drinkin'harp on the "GRAVEYARD shift!!!" Its 5 min till the end of my shift I gotta clock out and goto work, Ill tell yall a amazing graveyard shift story next time!!

Don't waste time

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hey Zysin...just dropping by....Wondering if you could send some sunshine and warm Florida air up my way....I'm Freezin' already...

Time to pull out the winter woolies!

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Hello everyone!! This is my new night time.. As I am the day time Chef at a restraunt called The Stadium. Running a kitchen during the day is not really my style, as I am use to being up late and night and now I start at 8 in the morning
So it has come to the days where I must do my thing.. And wont have as much time to be on ATS as I would like..
With my past job I didnt have to work long hellish hours in a hot kitchen..
But I know my way around a kitchen, and they pay me well.. Thus I will keep up with this for a couple years if my body will hold up that long..

I never knew how sore I would be after 2 days working 10 hour shifts..
Back when I was in my 20's it didnt kick my ass like this..
hehe I must be getting old!! HOWs that for some sunshine!!! hehe wink.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Dude welcome!!! I promise to check my email soon.. Ive not had time the last couple days to do much other than shower and sleep and recharge for my job.. We are still a team here.. and I will get with you in an email later after I have taken a shower!
Long days, and short nights.. Damn I miss being lazy!! hehe

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hey buddy! Congrats on the job! Always here whenever you have time to chat..or email me!

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

You bet my dear!! and thanks for the gesture!!! You are one of the best members on here IMO!! I will sertinly always have time for you guys here on ATS.. You are like my second family here!! really I do feel that way!!

Your all great!! and have taught me much in this life.. So I shall return the favor by saying if anyone is in Florida.. Contact me, and I will buy you lunch! or dinner
its on me

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join