It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo 1/2/3/

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone has seen this video yet.1/2/3
UFO - Filmed by english photographer (danish sub)
uk.youtube.com...
Florida UFO - Solid Proof Of UFOS On film- UFOS ARE REAL
www.youtube.com...
ufo Dumfries and Galloway
uk.youtube.com...

Regards
John

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by john gillies

Yep theyve all been here and been debated
Clouds for the most part

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I thought i had posted but here it is.
I think all three objects look simalar,as for clouds would not think so.
1 from England
1 from USA
1 from Scotland

Regards
John

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Maybe there should be some clearer and better applied guidelines for posting videos in these forums. Many of these are posts that say little more than, what do you think of this?. Its already a suggestion that links to news articles or other external sources, at the minimum, include some type of editorial content.

Does it really warrant a thread just to link a video or two and say, have you seen this yet?.

Maybe an entirely new board devoted to video archive discussion.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Maybe there should be some clearer and better applied guidelines for posting videos in these forums. Many of these are posts that say little more than, what do you think of this?. Its already a suggestion that links to news articles or other external sources, at the minimum, include some type of editorial content.

Does it really warrant a thread just to link a video or two and say, have you seen this yet?.

Maybe an entirely new board devoted to video archive discussion.

Your right.i am sure what i filmed was no cloud, i go to places where there have been good ufo reports and search the skies day and night, i stay in that area hunting the ufos that people where/are reporting,and with a bit luck on my side i get footage.
The area where i live now there have been some of the best UFO sightings
i have ever heard about, in and around my village one of the best sightings i have saw was a silver dome in the early 80s never had a cam but there was a few people who did see this object,seen the MIBs/ sliver dome on ground a human life form over six feet tall stood 3 feet from him eyeball to eyeball,seen crafts all my life and all the footage i have taken from 1999 to 2007.
Regards
John

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ignore Chorlton, he is just trying to get you guys doubting what you see. Aliens and UFO's are very real. There are thousands of videos. Search for mexican ufo fleet on youtube for example.

One very highly recommended video by me is the NASA UFO investigation one. Take the time to watch it, its absolutely fascinating.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Copernicus,i am okay with what ever any ones says,and would like to add after a sighting 2002 i got buzzed by helicopter that i have had a few thoughts on what they where up to above my house, you can see the pilot in this
www.youtube.com...

you see the pilot at the end picture here
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The object in the first video is a plane IMO. Often times high flying jets look like that as the wings often blend in with the background sky and cannot be seen. There are a few points in the video where you can actually see the navigation lights on the wings blinking.

The other objects, no idea, as they are way out of focus and blurry in the videos.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Ignore Chorlton, he is just trying to get you guys doubting what you see. Aliens and UFO's are very real. There are thousands of videos. Search for mexican ufo fleet on youtube for example.

Wrong
I am trying to get people to THINK about what they see and not see something unexplainable and immediately think "WOW UFO"

Yes there are thousands of videos, not ONE of them proving anything other than there are a lot of people out there mistaking things for flying saucers.

Show me ONE, just ONE, verified actual picture of a navigable craft from another planet. I mean something with proof. Something that someone with some decent credentials has touched and examined (Not the nutcase lazar either)

You cant so POOF !! goes your statement.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
On the first helicopter video there appears to be something sticking out of the nose. It's too blurry to tell for sure. Could that be some sort of sensing device, maybe a camera? Could you tell with your eyes what that part was? Could you explain a little mroe the relationship between a UFO sighting and the appearance of the helicopter?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by john gillies

Scotland seems to be the place for UFO filming these days. I'd suggest that you get a tripod to film from. The new ones are light weight and fairly sophisticated for there price.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Yes there are thousands of videos, not ONE of them proving anything other than there are a lot of people out there mistaking things for flying saucers.

Show me ONE, just ONE, verified actual picture of a navigable craft from another planet. I mean something with proof. Something that someone with some decent credentials has touched and examined (Not the nutcase lazar either)

You cant so POOF !! goes your statement.

Naah, not going to waste my time. Ive made that mistake before, and ended up spending a week posting links to all sorts of very credible videos, documents and projects, only to get the person telling me they are balloons, birds, ice crystals or whatever. That was one wasted week, so im not doing that again.

Also you sound exactly like the guy I was trying to convince. You are not open for the truth because you find it unbelievable. And frankly, it doesnt matter to me if you believe in aliens or not.

But just in case ive misjudged you, watch the video I linked earlier and tell me what you think of it.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Well there you go then. A typical reply.
You make a statement "Aliens and UFO's are very real" then when asked for proof of your hypothesis, wriggle out of it by saying "You wont believe it if I show you"
Well hows this then. I WOULD believe you if you showed me proof. But in nearly 40 years of looking I havent found any proof at all.
Not a scrap of evidence that I or others could put our hands on heart and say "Yes this is proof"

I wont believe there is anything visiting this planet from another untill I can personally see it and touch it and see the occupant. Why? because there are far far too many people who will mistake clouds, birds airplanes, helicopters, ball lightning storm clouds and other unexplained phenomena as visitors form other planets.
Rather than stepping back and thinking 'what could that be? is there a rational explanation for that' they immediately make the quantum leap and say "Hey its a a UFO, a flying saucer, someone from another planet"

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Hmm okey... imagine this scenario. You are standing 2000 meters from a car. You see the car. Now I ask you to proof its there. So you take a picture. People tell you thats no car, its a building.

So you try and tell people you know its a car. Why, the people ask? Because it looks like a car, you say. Dont you see the two headlights? Well, we think it looks like a house, they say. The lights are just windows.

You cant proof there is a car in the picture.

And why would I work my ass off bringing you pictures and videos of UFO's? Why should I work my ass off just so you can believe it? The information is out there if you look, but im not going to bring it to you. If I were to do that for every skeptic, I would be up to my eyeballs in constant work, leading me nowhere.

So I suggest you wait for the government to disclose it.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

AMEN! I thought alot about how to explain to a hardcore sceptics the uselessnes (sp?) of trying to convince them that any of the photos/vids are real , but You Sir summed it up perfectly

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
originally posted by Chorlton

Show me ONE, just ONE, verified actual picture of a navigable craft from another planet. I mean something with proof. Something that someone with some decent credentials has touched and examined (Not the nutcase lazar either) You cant so POOF !! goes your statement.

Thanks for your post Chorlton, you bring up some interesting points. While I don't think Lazar was a nutcase and while I consider Bob Lazar considerably more informed than you I have a couple of questions.

You say that you want to see,"ONE, just ONE" verified actual picture of a navigable craaft from another planet I am wondering what about "unnavigable craft"? Does it have to be 'navigable' per se?

Also I am wondering about from "another planet". You seem to change your rules quite often so do you consider Venus another planet?

What I am saying is that if I go to all the trouble of getting a Venusian to show you one of their craft I don't want you to say, "There is absolutely no proof that Venus is another planet, as far as I'm concerned its just a bright light in the sky." Do you see what I mean?

Now, about the 'decent credentials'. What does 'decent' mean. A current and valid driver's license? Or maybe a GED? Maybe you were thinking about no arrests or misdemeanor convictions that carried the possibility of 2 years imprisonment?

Or, maybe you were thinking about higher education, like a PhD? But that brings to mind what you will accept as verification of a PhD.

I can imagine myself getting a flying saucer here from Venus and standing beside it with a Venusian and verified by a scientist with a PhD in Nuclear Physics and you start whining that the PhD wasn't from a college on English soil. You know how you people are about those things!

And the part about being 'touched and examined'. That sounds a little, you know, well, personal. Could you maybe tone it down a little and be a tad more specific? F'rinstance maybe 'brushed by' or 'inspected'? I don't really think 'touching' is going to tell you anything.

So before you go "POOF" I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to outline you requirements so that I don't go to a lot of trouble only to have you change the rules at the last minute as you people are so quick to do.

I eagerly await you answer and thank you for your post.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
On the first helicopter video there appears to be something sticking out of the nose. It's too blurry to tell for sure. Could that be some sort of sensing device, maybe a camera? Could you tell with your eyes what that part was? Could you explain a little mroe the relationship between a UFO sighting and the appearance of the helicopter?

Hi there, around 12 midnight i saw two of three ufos, i started to get cam ready to film a simalar object heading north at speed then this one came in to sight.
www.youtube.com...
And this is start of footage slowed down the object heading down was not one of three look alikes of that night.
www.youtube.com...
Around 2/2.30am, i saw another like that one,helicopter has a camera i was getting ready to go skywatching around 12pm clear skies when that helicopter sound like it was on my roof i looked out front and back windows but could hear it move off i opened front door then it was around 100 yards from my front door and 150 feet up i started to film,
More on this
Further scrutiny of this helicopter footage and survey of the locality by an RAF flight sergeant from Leuchars airbase who was also a bomb disposal expert and Iraq combat veteran reveals a fairly exact confirmation of the height at about 150 feet and that the camera in use to film George and his house was no ordinary routine camera.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I love the people on youtube that have the seeming fortune to be able to take UFO videos at will, lol. Some of us go our whole lives not being in the right place at the right time...but you my friend stated you have been in several areas, and have been catching them on tape for years everywhere you go. You lucky dog.

What's more likely; that your too desperate to see and believe in aliens that you zoom in and shake too much with your camera on mundane objects, or that you are so lucky that you are getting alien ships on tape with such regularity that we should send officials (oppps, they already did that with your helicopter video, lol) to your house to use a real camera, a tripod, and some common sense?

If for some reason you are in financial difficulty and can't afford good, proper camera gear, and your sightings are so regular and real I am sure you can contact and convince some of the more prominent UFO researchers to come out and meet your aliens with their equipment.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by john gillies

Originally posted by schuyler

Hi there, around 12 midnight i saw two of three ufos, i started to get cam ready to film a simalar object heading north at speed then this one came in to sight.
www.youtube.com...
And this is start of footage slowed down the object heading down was not one of three look alikes of that night.
www.youtube.com...
Around 2/2.30am, i saw another like that one,helicopter has a camera i was getting ready to go skywatching around 12pm clear skies when that helicopter sound like it was on my roof i looked out front and back windows but could hear it move off i opened front door then it was around 100 yards from my front door and 150 feet up i started to film,
More on this
Further scrutiny of this helicopter footage and survey of the locality by an RAF flight sergeant from Leuchars airbase who was also a bomb disposal expert and Iraq combat veteran reveals a fairly exact confirmation of the height at about 150 feet and that the camera in use to film john and his house was no ordinary routine camera.

More was to follow PDG helicopters have declined to identify the pilot, and they remain silent about their illegal presence on his doorstep.
RAF flight sergeant from Leuchars airbase name with held, my own name on a post had to be changed at time of threats to my friend andrew who went to investgate this helicopter.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
The object in the first video is a plane IMO. Often times high flying jets look like that as the wings often blend in with the background sky and cannot be seen. There are a few points in the video where you can actually see the navigation lights on the wings blinking.

The other objects, no idea, as they are way out of focus and blurry in the videos.

Then how do we get that plane as you say, giving the same shape when moving side ways and past the house.
You may well be right, but would like to see some footage of high flying jets heading away from camara and keeping same shape when moving sideways do you think it is the camara man that is moving to the side and the object is still in same postion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join