It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repugnants violating the law AGAIN in one day!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I must admit that I have not. I just have come, in a very short period of time, to the conclusion that if colon-el is against it then odds are it's OK to most normal people.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by krankinkx
I must admit that I have not. I just have come, in a very short period of time, to the conclusion that if colon-el is against it then odds are it's OK to most normal people.

I want you all to see this mindset of the repugnant and the story on this thread. I really want you all to see the mindset of the real repugnant.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

LMAO! ok. And what's with the "colon-el" insult. That aint even an insult... hell it aint even funny.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I want you all to see this mindset of the repugnant and the story on this thread. I really want you all to see the mindset of the real repugnant.

Hmm So that's what that is.

*takes notes and pictures for future reference*

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Who said it was a joke. I don't remember saying it was a joke. Maybe colon-el told you it was a joke.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Who said it was a joke. I don't remember saying it was a joke. Maybe colon-el told you it was a joke.

Watch as the repugnant suffers an anxiety attack for looking like his normal self in public---dumb, turning frantic to the point of nuerotic. Soon, expect wild accusations and belliegerent statements directed at your humble moderator.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Now I have read colon-el's excerpt from the article, and going out on a limb here and assuming he hasn't misrepresented the truth, I think if the guy compromised National Security he should be Imprisoned for life.
Just like those members of the Clinton administration should have been when they allowed the N. Koreans to obtain classified Nuclear information!

[Edited on 1-22-2004 by krankinkx]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Watch as the repugnant suffers an anxiety attack for looking like his normal self in public---dumb, turning frantic to the point of nuerotic. Soon, expect wild accusations and belliegerent statements directed at your humble moderator.

*Examines krankinkx closely and pokes him with a stick to see his reaction*

Yep. He seems to have to usual symptoms there Colonel. What do you suggest we do here to cure this man of his insanity?

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Now I have read colon-el's excerpt from the article, and going out on a limb here and assuming he hasn't misrepresented the truth, I think if the guy compromised National Security he should be Imprisoned for life.
Just like those members of the Clinton administration should have been when they allowed the N. Koreans to obtain classified Nuclear information!

But did that happen??

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I agree. Both Clinton's should be in jail!!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I thought it was the Chinese who got their hands on the top secret nuclear information.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
I thought it was the Chinese who got their hands on the top secret nuclear information.

Chinese... Koreans.. whats the diference. I can't tell.
just j/k

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Those Communists all look alike to me.
users.erols.com...

Don't you just hate those repugnants?!

[Edited on 1-22-2004 by krankinkx]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
colonel, just remember... With out Democrat Clinton, there would have been no 9/11.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix
colonel, just remember... With out Democrat Clinton, there would have been no 9/11.

hahahahahaha...and how did you come across that info??? Are you actually so foolish that you think that simply catching osama would have ended the radical islamic movement??.....thats a joke!!!! osama didnt mastermind the attack!! he is just one of the leaders!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   

But, we generally tend not to be criminals or have criminal tenedencies. We don't relish in the murder and death of those that don't look like us. And, we aren't imbued with the spirit of Cain which allows a repugnant to lose his humanity and spit on those who are less fortuante so long as he has his.

riiiiiiiiiiight.....

Edit:
Boy, when I read that, and burst out laughing, everyone in my office ran over here to see what I was looking at that was so funny. lol However, most of them walked away when they saw it was political. (I tend to be a little outspoken at work, having that new democratic symbol on my desk and all)

[Edited on 1-22-2004 by junglejake]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

But, we generally tend not to be criminals or have criminal tenedencies. We don't relish in the murder and death of those that don't look like us. And, we aren't imbued with the spirit of Cain which allows a repugnant to lose his humanity and spit on those who are less fortuante so long as he has his.

riiiiiiiiiiight.....

Edit:
Boy, when I read that, and burst out laughing, everyone in my office ran over here to see what I was looking at that was so funny. lol However, most of them walked away when they saw it was political. (I tend to be a little outspoken at work, having that new democratic symbol on my desk and all)

[Edited on 1-22-2004 by junglejake]

Being that you're new here, I will allow for your disbelief. However, I believe you need to research my past posts. You'll find that almost every week I post a new repugnant criminal atrocity that I found in news sources from all over the country.

At first, many people were lke you, "The Colonel is a loon." However, after posting thefts, rapes, pedophila, murders, and other the plethora of other henious crimes of repugnants almost on a weekly basis. People started to wake up to the truth. I hope you do too.

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti

Originally posted by kramtronix

hahahahahaha...and how did you come across that info??? Are you actually so foolish that you think that simply catching osama would have ended the radical islamic movement??.....thats a joke!!!! osama didnt mastermind the attack!! he is just one of the leaders!

It seems as though mr.mcgotti hasn't done his research. If you check just about any "factual" article pertaining to the background into the attack on 9/11 you will see that they all point back to USAma. He not only likely "Masterminded" them he was a major financier.

Here are just a couple of links to interviews pertaining to 911 and USAma by different sources on the PBS website. I could list more but that would be redundant.
www.pbs.org...

www.pbs.org...

I'll bet your not convinced that he is guilty are you Mr. Dean............err...I mean .....mr.mcgotti?

[Edited on 1-23-2004 by krankinkx]

[Edited on 1-23-2004 by krankinkx]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join