It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO: Currency Triple Threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well we all know the US dollar has been dropping, and as of now, Sept 24th, One US Dollar is equal to One Canadian Dollar, thereabouts. Yes I know i havent added fractions. sorry.

Now, the Euro when compared to the US dollar on yahoo exchanger comes out to One US Dollar equals 0.719 Euros, or 2/3rds of a euro. If the trend which has been going for quite some times now continues, perhaps the Euro and US Dollar will attain a near-equal 1=1 status in the coming year 2008 as well.

Would that not be the ideal time for Bush, Conservative (currently) Canada, and the relatively Conservative (France) EU, to "update" NATO or if not that, create a new foundation for a universal "western world government" money that could be used in Canada, USA, UK, Europe, all the EU, and Australia. Don't count out Conservative John Howard; we're all of the same blood.

From that monetary foundation, couldn't Bush's replacement, with their liberal agressive diplomacy to mend relations after a decade of crap violence from Bush, be in the perfect position to garner up support for a new world currency and further integrations of the systems, into one "Great Western Empire" if you will, sorry for the cheesy wording. ESPECIALLY if Iran got the bomb, The West would have a new urgency to team up even further.

I see it as a perfect opportunity for something big on the world stage over the next new months into the early new year of 2008 for something to happen on the level of a new integration of the Western Nations, be it currency or other. Lord forbid it is during a strike on Iran.

Your thoughts on how this all ties together?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yeah, here is a noncomprehensive list of the countries that could team up with little or no problem, IMHO:

All EU member states and Switzerland.
Mexico, Canada, and the States.
Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, Australia and New Zealand.
Israel, or maybe not.

That's a pretty huge empire right there, but there's a lot of the rest of the world for whom a global alliance won't work for either political or military reasons.

Unless we face a extraterrestrial threat, I don't foresee a unified world government anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Interesting post. Actually as soon as I read it came in my mind a claim from new elected french president Sarkozy about implementing a NEW WORLD ORDER. And all this in his speach at UN asambley. In essence his naming of NWO was realted to a new system of world wide governement that Earth needs for the 21 century. "For the 21 century what we need for is a New World Order based on the equal share of goods for the humanity..."

Can't find the cource in english. I struggled in google but nothing came up. Anyway sounds very strange.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I think you would see the Amero come first to the US, Mexico, and Canada. In order for that scenario to happen, I would think people would have to be built up to it rather than it thrust upon them.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
If the trend which has been going for quite some times now continues, perhaps the Euro and US Dollar will attain a near-equal 1=1 status in the coming year 2008 as well.

Umm - highly unlikely with the Euro - it has been increasing in value against the US$ for the last 5 years, and was last on par in early 2003.

US dollar to Euro exchange over the last 5 years

However, I do echo your thoughts on the North American currency - if there ever was a plan to introduce the 'Amero', this is the time (if you were NWO that is
)

Cheers

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Fakker]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yeah the OP got it backwards. The Euro is worth more and more then the dollar every day as of late, and we are more likely to see 2US=1EU then anything else.

Originally posted by Fakker

Originally posted by runetang
If the trend which has been going for quite some times now continues, perhaps the Euro and US Dollar will attain a near-equal 1=1 status in the coming year 2008 as well.

Umm - highly unlikely with the Euro - it has been increasing in value against the US$ for the last 5 years, and was last on par in early 2003.

US dollar to Euro exchange over the last 5 years

However, I do echo your thoughts on the North American currency - if there ever was a plan to introduce the 'Amero', this is the time (if you were NWO that is
)

Cheers

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Fakker]

top topics

join