It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information for alleged contactees, etc

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

Could you please u2u me TruSpiritStar's hospital telephone # and TruSpiritStar's name and room # please. I would like to send him a gift to cheer him, thanks,

STM

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hi

I might be wrong but you seem to want to experience the abduction fenomena yourself, I guess that you should be very careful opening a pandora´s box, there are things that will most probably change your entire mindset and seriously disturb your beliefs.

I´m not a contactee but I had an experience with humanoids and seen a UFO, I also have deep interest in the subject, but the more I learn about it the more I tend to think that the whole abduction experience is something that you don´t want to play with.

Best luck in your search.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Hello
Who are you
speaking to,
specifically?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
to the OP

But nevertheless the above is what I would say to anyone interested in digging too deep.

Cheerio

Camilo

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
all I was trying to do was post some resources for said individuals, not stating I wanted to be contacted, but thats another story for another time.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hey everybody!
Hope this is not too off topic,
but just wanted to let those of you
who are interested, know that my brother, Truspiritstar
just arrived from the hospital. He left AMA, but seems to be fine!
He says hello, and plans to be up and running in no time, against my
advice.
He is also considering membership on ATS!

[edit on 10/6/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

This has to be the best information since this YouTube poser
seems to have the main information on videos.
And from what I see on message boards this speeker's truth is
highly regarded.... yet I think its hooey:

Eisenhower Met Top Alien

This might be the actual picture:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You notice in the video how he describes the flag and badge of the alien nation as "TRILATERAL", just like Rockerfellas power group is called

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
More laughs with this story...
by
Dr. Richard Boylan is a behavioral scientist, university instructor,
certified clinical hypnotherapist, and researcher into
extraterrestrial-human encounters.

www.drboylan.com...

Pay attention, it all started with a letter by Gerald Light.

The full impact here?:
The Fiftieth Anniversary of First Contact?

www.exopolitics.org...

Why can't people just accept the official story, Ike needed a dentist.

In fact the Air Force likes the official line to deny knowledge of any Top
Secret aircraft and energy sources stolen by Nazis and Americans from
Tesla.

I think its a better story.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Slight bump for A few prayers for Truspiritstar and Jana, and for any more resources that others may know of for contactees

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Did any of the links I gave you do you any good? because if they didn't I can get you much more. The web is like a universe full of info and I also have some personal data which might be usefull just in case.

A friend

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Hi Chiiru,
just returned from hosp. I am well, and so is my brother. We will not be re-opening his website, and the jewelry link is shut down also. Thanks for your inquiry.

I am seeing some great info posted on here, since my return, but having trouble with video.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
oh my im glad to hear that you two are doing well! I was very worried. More and more things are happening Jana. Like you wouldn't believe ^_^

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I figure I'd come out and share a very neat dream I had a week ago, since people are becoming more brave, I figure I should be brave too

Of course, this was a dream, but may have some very real things 'behind' it. Take it all with a grain of salt of course. Take everything with a grain of salt, but not to the point where it becomes bitterness and ill-intention. ^_^

I felt like I was forced out of a dream. It was such a beautiful dream. I’m not sure how it started, but I think I was researching UFOs. As I was wandering around, one landed, it even flew above me, the bottom was smooth. Lucky for me, I had brought a camera. I saw its occupants, a few grays, and took pictures of them. Later I had the film developed but all I saw were people where the grays were (like they had on costumes, or disguises), and their craft looked, well, didn’t look like what I saw! I was slightly beyond irritated. That night something made me go outside, and what I saw was amazing! The whole sky, lit up by tons of their craft! It was so beautiful! I was so happy, when I went into the backyard; I saw that one had landed in the backyard (It looked like this was my parent’s backyard). I peer around the corner and see a ‘family’ of grays, at least what I assumed was a ‘husband’ and ‘wife’ couple. One felt more feminine and the other felt as if it were masculine. Well as much as grays could be, I guess! I greeted them as if I hadn’t seen them in forever, almost like it was having a family member come over after a long time of being away. I gave them a big hug and told them that the pictures didn’t come out right. The ‘feminine’ one cared a lot about me, I could feel it. It used its hand and held my left cheek in its palm, and told me something but I cannot remember what 'she' said. Her mouth never moved. I nodded at them and told them that they could go fuel up and come back later if they wanted. Something then shoved me out of the dream.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Your dream is a message that you are going to have contact sometime in the near future, be patient. BY any chance is there a white wooden fence and a large tree nearby because that is where they will be, I can't tell you when.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelc01
reply to post by Chiiru

Your dream is a message that you are going to have contact sometime in the near future, be patient. BY any chance is there a white wooden fence and a large tree nearby because that is where they will be, I can't tell you when.

The tree in the backyard is..well, I guess it's more of a medium sized tree. We also have a young oak tree (finally grew taller than me a year or two ago) And the white fence isnt wooden
Its corral fencing. It borders my parent's property line. Inside it there is a poorly made wall/fence, which has most of the trees, sage, vines, etc.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

You said that you didn't get a good photo of the ship do you remember what it was like. Round silver on top multicolored lights on the bottom going in sequence very sleek about thirty feet in diameter, by any chance?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

when the one flew right over my head I was able to get an OK look. I saw some areas where multicolored lights would emit from, but none were 'on', presumingly because it was day time and they did not need lights. Every single one I saw in the night seemed like the bottoms were pure white. I think there were over 15 in the sky in front of me. The size of these was huge, I cannot gauge a length or diameter though (no good with measurements, especially in my dream). The craft was HUGE though, I remember being shocked on how large it was. But yes, the craft looked very sleek.

edit: Spelling

[edit on 20-10-2007 by Chiiru]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Sorry if I freak you out on this info, my appologies. The reason is that I remote view and I get sort of like pictures in my mind and scenes of places I've never been when I come in contact with certain people even though they are far away. Sometimes the scene is claer and other times they are confusing but most of the time I get a claer image that to me might not make any sense but to the other person or people it could.Don't take any cameras because they will not work correctly up close, don't ask me why because I do not know. You will have to rely on what you see and feel when the moment comes and that is all you will have when you tell the story of your encounter, unfortunate isin't it ? .But still it will be your expierience and yours alone.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

Yeah when I told them in the dream the photos didnt come out right, it kind of clicked then, that they could change images to protect themselves, to use it as another way of disguising themselves.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join