It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information for alleged contactees, etc

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I understand how you are feeling and all I can share with you is this:

You and you alone know what is what. Go with your heart and gut feelings they will guide you to where you need to be.

I know there have been times when I just tried my best to forget all of this but the more I tried to forget the more it wouldn't let me go. I finally came to the realization that I can't help knowing what I know. If they allowed all this recall then I can share and I have been shown and told quite a few things.

Many people think that they use the name of Jesus and it stops and this would be wonderful if this was the truth. Once they implanted you they know how you are they just use there control over you and don't allow recall.

Thank you for fixing and allowing my thread to be joined with yours. If nothing else maybe after people read what I shared they will find the strength within themselves to come forward.

As with the words they communicated long ago to me:

When it is time you will know and whatever is to be will be.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

Many people think that they use the name of Jesus and it stops and this would be wonderful if this was the truth. Once they implanted you they know how you are they just use there control over you and don't allow recall.

As with the words they communicated long ago to me:

Hi, I wanted to touch on two points here in your posts, that are of interest to me. My brother and I were talking with someone about that very thing earlier. The difference with us may have been in getting born-again. because with that, came spiritual power. and faith itself is a powerful force. Just tossing the Name around may not in itself, be the magic answer.
Second, you mentioned 'words communicated.' I had an entity bring a word' to me. I have never forgotten it, nor do I know what it means. I finally got the nerve to post my experience on Truspiritstar's UFO and alien abduction forum. He is my brother, by the way. He was raised in the true native american sense. I was raised, civilized. anyway, he has had experiences also, and opened the forum for people to come and talk about their experiences. and as I was saying, I brought up the word that this entity brought to me. 'Chapula." Ever heard of it? Sounds almost spanish, huh? Chiiru has been trying to help me find out some background info on it.
This entity insisted that I was to remember this word and never forget it. Believe me! I haven't!

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Again as soon as I hit the post button my computer shut down and nothing posted, ugg!

The word chapula do you believe you have it spelled correctly. Could it be copula meaning connecting link.

I believe you did post you brothers site but I am really being lazy today could you please repost the link for me.

I look forward to going to your brothers site and reading not only your happenings but all the others also.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Howdy Chiiru,

I am all of the above and my website is here aliendoodles

Here is a good site designed to help abductee/contactees built by a good friend Alien Abduction help

I hope this helps

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Again as soon as I hit the post button my computer shut down and nothing posted, ugg!

The word chapula do you believe you have it spelled correctly. Could it be copula meaning connecting link.

I believe you did post you brothers site but I am really being lazy today could you please repost the link for me.

I look forward to going to your brothers site and reading not only your happenings but all the others also.

i AM CERTAIN THAT THERE WAS AN 'H' PRONUNCIATION IN THAT WORD. oops. sorry. not shouting.
also here is that link to truspiritstar's forum again
www.freewebs.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I've become a little wary of Yahoo Groups as of late, I attempted to join a group, was very small and moderated. The group owner was polite and asked me a few questions. I replied, and of course the person replied back, with more questions, still being polite. However...I answered the owners questions again....this was a few days ago and I have not recieved any reply back, no acceptance into the group...just kind of left out to dry so to speak. One of the many reasons I dont share anything that happens with too many people

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Chiiru,
Been feeling pretty lousy lately with my constant arm pain. A member on here, once thought maybe the greys did something to me. This pain has been going on, non-stop for 4 years now. I opened a thread about it called "strange medical malady."
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
Anyone's guess is as good as mine. Truspiritstar meditated on it, and thought it might be RSD. Others thought it might be related to Lyme's disease from tick bites I got in 1995. All I know is the pain is so bad, I'm losing too much sleep to have the energy to even go back to my dr to submit all these new ideas to him.
One thing I don't think I'll mention. is the possibility that the greys did something!

[edit on 10/1/2007 by janasstar]
Edit to add: Btw, I finally got the nerve to post some of my paranormal experiences on Truspiritstar's forum, last night. You should read it. Spooky!

[edit on 10/1/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

I wanted to put something else 'out there,' for discussion. I've noticed that most contactees that I have ever met or talked to, have trouble sleeping at night. Both me and Truspirtstar (my brother) are night owls. I have to wonder if this has something to do with incidents taking place, mostly at night? I know that, as for myself, I cannot go to sleep until the sun comes up. Is this true for anyone else?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hi Janasstar! Hi Chiiru!

Thanks for the link, I just posted about some odd "dreams" I had. It'll be interesting to have some insight on them. I agree with ya'll and Observe50 that the contactees and experiencers should have their own area for discussions. We might, if left to discuss our experiences openly actually piece the puzzle together. From what little we have been able to discuss we have learned that in many cases other dimensions are involved, some inhabitants good, some not so good. It also carries over in many cases to OBE and astral projection.

It seems to be that we reside in a mult-verse in all directions, and on occasion we have visitors, and on other occasions we're the visitors. Their agendas vary, and discernment is critical as many are deceptive, others are in our space and time, others are very spiritual. It's up to us to really test them.

Thanks again for the site,

I'll see ya'll later,

STM

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My sleep stinks, I also am allergic to metals and Anemic.

The ringing in my ears is high pitched and loud.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Hi seentoomuch, I remember you! You were of great support to me on my painful arm condition. Truspiritstar had me go read your thread under "Walk with an Angel." I posted my thoughts there.
Chiiru is awfully quiet today. Hope all is well.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
As an abductee, I also have trouble sleeping. I feel tired in the night but deny sleep till I no longer can keep my eyes open. I do not nap during the day, and when I try, my body feels like it is fighting to stay awake and filled with electrical vibration. If I do manage to doze off, I am even more restless at night. When I am in a quiet moment my ears ring and I hear tones as well as rushing noises like electricity buzzing in my head.

I guess thats what goes with alien abduction experiences.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
As an abductee, I also have trouble sleeping. I feel tired in the night but deny sleep till I no longer can keep my eyes open. I do not nap during the day, and when I try, my body feels like it is fighting to stay awake and filled with electrical vibration. If I do manage to doze off, I am even more restless at night. When I am in a quiet moment my ears ring and I hear tones as well as rushing noises like electricity buzzing in my head.

I guess thats what goes with alien abduction experiences.

I get that too! If I had my way, I would never sleep. My body experiences those weird vibrations also. My ears ring, and sometimes I feel like I even hear faint music that I can't even make out the melody, and there is no source for it. I also have the ear ringing and buzzing. Sometimes I wonder if it's like the Taos Hum.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
exactly, I've had all of that happen, I try to stay up as long as I can, before my body pretty much forces me to sleep, I'll just stay there laying in bed.
Las ttime i tried to nap I heard a voice next to my bed that said "Organic".
That nap didnt last long.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hmm, strange... so all you contactees in this thread have problems sleeping? Thats interesting to me.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
well, from the looks of it, I suppose so. Although I get the buzzin and hollow metallic noises even when I'm not trying to go to sleep -_-; I just can't seem to fall asleep. it takes me a long time to drift off, especially if there are noises around the house. It takes me a longer time to go back to sleep if I've been awoken (is that right?) in the middle of sleep

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hi All, Not to veer off topic, but don't have time for seperate u2u's. Many of you here have been talking with my brother Truspiritstar. He has had serious heart attack. If any of you would care to volunteer to help out on his forum until he is better, it would be appreciated.
www.freewebs.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
That's terrible news, Janasstar. I'll stay up later tonight and check in on the site, hope others will as well. TruSpiritStar and I had such a great discussion a couple of nights ago. I noticed he was frustrated with a later poster, they turned their back on his spot on advice, you could tell he felt sad for them. It must be very draining to work so hard to help people and then it is not accepted or even considered in some cases.

Lots of prayers for him,

STM

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Thanx S2M, He's already very fond of your friendship with him. Your support is appreciated. I will send your regards. To stay in keeping with the topic, I will pray for fellow sufferers and contactees who are losing sleep and suffering also.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Oh dear! I hope he is doing OK now
That was a big suprise. I really do hope he'll get well soon!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join