It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone's Favorite Ninja Might Be Seriously Ill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What were those ticks thinking anyway, messing with a NINJA aint smart.

Very pleased to hear you are on the mend

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
That was fast! Congratulations!

Those mad ninja skills must include some secret microbe-killing powers.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Oh Damaj, how could I have missed this??? You know that I am in your corner and will help in any way I can, just let me know. How are your medical bills looking? If you need help I am certain that one of the mods could set up a fund to which I will be happy to contribute.

In the mean time be sure to flush your system with loads of liquid. Stay hydrated with a 50/50 mix of Gatorade and water.

Do not eat anything that will compromise your immune system like greasy fried or overly processed foods. Sugars and all allergen producing foods should also be avoided for some time to come.

As already pointed out there are a lot of really great homeopathic remedies available once you get the all clear that could benefit you on your continued road to recovery.

I will light a candle and see you in good health my friend.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Yeah, do you have any idea how long it takes to ninja-kick every last one of those little 1 micron boogers? It was starting to take forever so I just reached into the trusty Ninja-Belt and grabbed a handfull of Ninjacillin. Hey, whatever gets the job done! haha

Antar, thanks for the love! I do have some bills to pay, and even though my budget is really tight (from all the Ninja Stars I have to buy), I think I can handle it without asking my buddies to reach in their pockets.

Just glad to be feeling better!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by damajikninja

Glad to hear you are feeling better Ninja!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join