It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Christianity's a false religion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShawNee922
Does the Christian church not worship a flesh creation who warned us of their uprising in his name?

Which church? Or do you mean the whole Church? Or have you conveniently decided to lump all believers into one pot?

They sit in their churches awaiting the return of a flesh being rather than embracing the Christ conscience he readily made available for them....

You've gotten inside the head of everyone who attends church? Amazing! You must share with us the secret knowledge of this supernatural power. I'm sure you're in the right website for revealing it.

If Christianity was a genuine concept there is no way Christians could march on the World killing everything in their path ...

Which is why they do not.

Seems to me they think they are "god" ...

I think you need to change your paradigm, it is getting worn and dirty.

They are using the name of Christ in an attempt to put a strangle-hold on a World that does not belong to them anymore than it belongs to any other religious fanatics.

Matthew 7

Yes, Christianity seems to be the great deceiver, just like Jesus prophesied.

No, Jesus did not prophesize Christianity to be the great deceiver, nor does you saying this make it true.

If Christians supposedly follow Jesus and judaism was good enough for Jesus then why is it not good enough for them?

He explains. Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, pick one of the books and begin.

Btw, Christians claim North Americans are pagans because they worship a 'great creator' a 'great redeemer' and a 'great spirit' .

They do?

Shouldn't that make North Americans Christians and not pagans?

That would?

I believe the North Americans might be the truest of Apostles....

Sitting Bull emulated Christ directly before the little big horn, no?

He did?

An act that every North American man, woman and child associated with that great victory.

'Victory' makes not a person holy in God's eyes.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

arpgme,

You have raised a good topic and very timely if I may so. If we are truly living in the end times, which all scriptures points to, it's about time for mankind to be searching for the TRUTH.

You are already on the path of truth if you believe that THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD.

" And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true
God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. " John 17:3

Jesus declares that Eternal Life is knowing that THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOD, and Jesus Christ is his messenger (that He has sent).

Jesus is NOT a false messiah. He is the Messiah sent to the Children Of Israel. He did not claim to be GOD or Son of God, but he claimed to be a servant of God, as did the Prophets before him and the last after him.

The reason why people have problems understanding the Bible is because of the contamination of Jesus' Gospel or the New Testament, this contradiction is due to the manipulation of the sacred texts and prophecies to fit Jesus. This, I reiterate is not Jesus' doing but of the Scribes and Priests who did not fear the living God. This contamination had a great repercussion, it made void the true prophecies of the previous prophets before Jesus, because it was replaced by false prophecies of Scribes and doctors and priests who have rejected Jesus.

Jesus himself has foretold this contamination of his Gospel, but towards the end the truth of his Gospel came out, written by his disciple Barnabas, this original teachings of Jesus deserved to be given a fair hearing by Christians who are confused with the teachings of Jesus as written in the New Testament and who are desirous to learn his True teachings.

The teachings of Jesus as told in this Gospel is supported and affirmed by The Holy Quran, the Final Testament of God to mankind. As a former Christian, I exhort you to read the Gospel of Jesus written by Barnabas and the Holy Quran if you want to learn the true teachings of Jesus. Ask for God's guidance as you read it, and open your heart and mind. As Jesus told his disciples, they must become a new man if they are to contain the new doctrine, for new wines are not poured into old bottles lest they break. The same thing I ask while you read the Gospel of Jesus and the Holy Quran.

God willing, you will find these verses in the Holy Quran fulfilled in you, as it was to me and to all Jews, Christians and Sabians who were blessed to read God's Last Testament and recognized it as the True Words of God which will be God's witness until the Day of Judgment.

5:83 When they listen to that which hath been revealed unto the messenger, thou seest their eyes overflow with tears because of their recognition of the Truth. They say: Our Lord, we believe. Inscribe us as among the witnesses.

5:84 How should we not believe in Allah and that which hath come unto us of the Truth. And (how should we not) hope that our Lord will bring us in along with righteous folk?

19:58 These are they unto whom Allah showed favor from among the Prophets, of the seed of Adam and of those whom We carried (in the ship) with Noah, and of the seed of Abraham and Israel, and from among those whom We guided and chose. When the revelations of the Beneficent were recited unto them, they fell down, adoring and weeping.

17:107 Say: Believe therein or believe not, lo! those who were given knowledge before it, when it is read unto them, fall down prostrate on their faces, adoring.

46:10 Bethink you: If it is from Allah and ye disbelieve therein, and a witness of the children of Israel hath already testified to the like thereof and hath believed, and ye are too proud (what plight is yours)? Lo! Allah, guideth not wrongdoing folk.

3:18 Allah (Himself) is witness that there is no God save Him. And the angels and the men of learning (too are witness). Maintaining His creation in justice, there is no God save Him, the Almighty, the Wise.

The true teachings of Jesus according to the Holy Quran:

5:72 They surely disbelieve who say : Lo! Allah is the messiah, son of Mary. The messiah (himself) said : O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah, for him Allah hath forbidden Paradise. His abode is the Fire. For evildoers there will be no helpers.

5:118 If Thou punish them, lo! they are Thy slaves, and if Thou forgive them (lo! they are Thy slaves). Lo! Thou, only Thou art the Mighty, the Wise.

5:116 And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it, then Thou knewest it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou art the Knower of Things Hidden.
5:117 I spake unto them only that which Thou commandedst me, (saying) : Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness of them while I dwelt among them, and when Thou tookest me Thou wast the Watcher over them. Thou art Witness over all things. -

5:75 The messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) had passed away before him. And his mother was a saintly woman. And they both used to eat (earthly) food. See how we make the revelations clear for them, and see how they are turned away!

9:30 And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!

9:31 They have taken as lords beside Allah their rabbis and their monks and the messiah son of Mary, when they were bidden to worship only One God. There is no god save Him. Be He glorified from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him)!

5:82 Thou wilt find the most vehement of mankind in hostility to those who believe (to be) the Jews and the idolaters. And thou wilt find the nearest of them in affection to those who believe (to be) those who say: Lo! We are Christians. That is because there are among them priests and monks, and because they are not proud.

5:105 O ye who believe! Ye have charge of your own souls. He who erreth cannot injure you if ye are rightly guided. Unto Allah ye will all return; and then He will inform you of what ye used to do.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
Jesus is NOT a false messiah. He is the Messiah sent to the Children Of Israel. He did not claim to be GOD or Son of God, but he claimed to be a servant of God, as did the Prophets before him and the last after him.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son." - Jesus, recorded in the book of John 3:16

"The high priest said to him, 'I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.'

'Yes, it is as you say,' Jesus replied." - Matthew 26:63-64

"He trusts in God. Let God rescue him now if he wants him, for he said, 'I am the Son of God.'" - Matthew 27:43

"They all asked, "Are you then the Son of God?" He replied, "You are right in saying I am." - Luke 22:70

[edit on 8-7-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
My two cents: Whether you believe in God, Jesus, Christianity, or the like, you can't argue with Jesus' main point: love. There has been no greater example in history to show how a human can sincerely love every other human than Jesus.

As I see it, to "know Jesus" is to love others as Jesus did, and the other nitpicking verses or points are things that go along with it. The Bible should be viewed not as a set of rules, but as a guideline for humanity (the NT anyways)

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Most early Christians though Jesus was a human being, not the literal son of God. This was voted in the 4th Century (along with the virgin birth, which was common of many gods of the time: Mithras comes to mind). I do agree there are many types of Christians from Catholic to Gnostic. To lump them all in one group is (as Spock would state) not logical.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander_Supertramp
My two cents: Whether you believe in God, Jesus, Christianity, or the like, you can't argue with Jesus' main point: love. There has been no greater example in history to show how a human can sincerely love every other human than Jesus.

As I see it, to "know Jesus" is to love others as Jesus did, and the other nitpicking verses or points are things that go along with it. The Bible should be viewed not as a set of rules, but as a guideline for humanity (the NT anyways)

yeah, that would be quite myopic and uninformed. kind of like lumping all muslims together as if there were not different denominations following different lines of belief and thus behaving in different ways.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
if jesus was even a prophet our messiah way than whaen he was taken to court he stated this words when he was ask our you a king and jesus replies do you say this own your own our did got revel this to you theres no reple to his quastion so that mena he was not the messiah for jesus did not even know if he him self was the messiah our not our he would not of ask this a true prophet would break sabbath law thats for sure another interesting jesus said to the rabi is this hw i cast the spirits out by the evil one than how our you than jesus spoke as if he knew that they where because he very well could of have been himself anotther thing proves that jesus was not likely aprophet our messiah is that when the apstle tried to stop a man from do works in jesus name jesus stops the apostle and tells him hows not against us is for us this words could not of came even from a general prophet because they where casting out by some other way and jesus expcepts that another mild clue is judas the traders words i have killed an innocent man for if he was really the mesiah than he would of have not been killed so this is judas ment judas trader jesus to find out if he really was the messiah he belived he was our he would of not risk hes friends life for judas loved jesus still thats way he killed himself out of sorrow because he loved him they where good friends know more interesting is another clue in the original testemenet where g-d speaks to evil one he tells him that he makes himself worship; as g-d and sits on mount zion know listen to this g-d tells him yoou make your self tappled rejected placed in a tomb our come out of a tomb like aleaf representated a resserection from the dead and than g-d said you desend in the clouds our heavens this passage is very similiar the cavarlry story whith christ its to similiar jesus had sat at the last supper i belive it was zion converting what could never be converted the last supper meal is the one when they where taken out of eygt this meal still is the same today because g-d said that the passover meal woould never be change so how change it is rebbelled against g-d i belive it is the morning star that has done this which is the evil one funny because is called the moring star it could be the evil angel speaking threw this false prophet how is not the messiah the evil angel gives many faces at once confusion people as they think there against the evil one there actually working for him and he attacks them and flee faster to him so i belive the evil angel that trick eve is the same one behind jesus for i think today that very apparent because of jesus anti semitism happen on a greater scale actually jesus was used in the teachings of nazis he was used to motivate by stating that jesus began the movemenet against the jews and because of this they thought that they where to complete what jesus started anti semitism is directly from the devil catholic church knew what was going on the one in italy and they where a free mason movement even though that the catholic church claims to go against free masonrrinsim actually the are a free mason them selves if you notice they incorporate pagan religion together with there own and worship jesus as g-d when jesus is not g-d remeber g-d told the devil that he was the one doing this making himself worship as g-d is worship this would take in the teaching incardanation is the devils ways and so is drinking blood and eating body which is pure pagan the so called tranisiated ness sents in cannibalism and blood sacraficed human solid pagan g-d said to the jews no blood eating no human sacrificices human can not die to take your sins away thats lie this so called ucorist miracle is evil i saw one once when i was interested in this religion no longer aim i all christian religions are false and have a evil super natural behind it exactly the same as find in satanic cults but the devil gicves a diffrent face in his christian religions hiding behind jesus study learn.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
Most early Christians though Jesus was a human being, not the literal son of God.

So Jesus was crucified for being a figurative 'son' of God? Interesting way of rewriting history.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
sorry man, but the reasons you posted as to Christianity being false are just so weak to me, i dont even have the breath to speak on them, as others have done a good job.

Mostly they are out of context. Also, you are speaking/think as carnal man. Whereas those that walk this path 100% are transcendent and operate beyond logic & reason.

But you wouldnt understand anything I just said unless you also go through the transformation and leave the box that is your own ego. Im not pointing fingers here and saying you suck, just being blunt and with compassion, because I would spare my own life as a sacrifice for you to know/and experience God and the savior the way I do.

Thats why there's no point for me, in refuting you. Words vs. words. I experience this truth directly and this transcendent truth is beyond all words and all egos.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The coming of the Christ is a two part miniseries. You should wait on your judgements until the second show has finished.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
First of all let me start by saying I am not a Christian. I have long known that Christianity is a false prophet. Just look how they all claim the truth yet they cannot agree on anything.

Now my question to you.......Prove to me there were 33,000 witnesses to it. Is it written in a book? If so then I am still a skeptic. Their are many in Germany that say Hitler never happened and the history books are written that way, and there are thousands of "witnesses" that support the fact that "it never happened." Yet we know it did. Many of us have loved ones that were personally affected by it.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I don't see how you can prove or disprove things like this.
That are of a personal spiritual faith nature.
I think the debate is pointless.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
...I would spare my own life as a sacrifice for you to know/and experience God and the savior the way I do.

On rare occassions there comes something said that has such a powerful impact upon me I don't know what to do or what to say. Rather, I sit here in awe that someone states the whole point of the universe in one piece of a sentence. Ladies and gentlemen, love isn't just the adrenaline rush of two romantics. It isn't merely a parents full effots and hopes in their child. "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13. Not only was this message heard, it was understood and is being meaningfully applied. God bless you dominicus.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

sorry most Christian do not get circumcised anyway as you suggested

it became the done thing in USA, but Christians in Europe and UK and Australia do not routinely circumcise

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by whirlwind

you say Christians are the ones who changed the day of worship to Sunday [except some who still keep the sabbath of course]

but

it was changed to Sunday long before Christianity

take a look

cgg.org...

to quote from above web site

There is no direct statement in Scripture that says Jeroboam, king of the northern ten tribes of Israel, changed worship from the seventh day to the first day of the week. However, there is plenty of biblical proof that he did so.

read up about this if it interests you how the sabbath day stopped being the only day for worshipping god

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
"Whereas those that walk this path 100% are transcendent and operate beyond logic & reason."

I read statements like this and shake my head. By saying this, the poster has placed his entire argument in the realm of the subjective which, of course, is pretty tough if not impossible to debate.

If I were a nasty person, I could point out that per this statement, this person's beliefs are illogical and unreasonable. But that won't get anyone anywhere.

That being said, I don't mind Christians. I really don't. I do mind the proselytizing (which I find insulting when unsolicited), and I do mind the assertion that this Jesus fellow is somehow the Jewish Messiah. I'm sorry to all my Gentile friends out there, but Y'shua bar Yusuf doesn't quite make it.

In reading the preceding posts, I've come to the conclusion that a great number of their authors had already come to their conclusions before searching out proof texts. For instance, a previous poster had cited a passage from Genesis about the serpent striking at the woman's childrens' heel. Two Catholic priests, four Protestant ministers, and a student minister have either failed to demonstrate that this is messianic or agree that this passage isn't messianic.

A previous poster also trotted out Isaiah 53, which if read in context, isn't messianic either. But since we must discount logic and reason, God-given reason, I suppose it isn't worth digging into.

It is worrisome when discussing the strengths and flaws of religion on their merits is subordinated to an endorphine rush.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

CaptainCaveMan:

The truth you seek is in I, one who has been a faithful follower of Christ Jesus for over 30 years. I choose to believe even though I never meant the man, ever heard him speak, never got to see him but I KNOW him. Now, I believe that he died so that I could have the gift of salvation. You say why? Let me give you what I believe:
First let me say I do believe that the disciples were taught by Christ and they were given all the power they were to need to travel great distances to preach the word or the way. Now, all of them save for John died terrible, terrible deaths. Yes all of them went to their deaths still proclaiming their faith in Christ and what he taught. Not one of them said.......OH WAIT A MINUTE HERE.......I REALLY DID'T BELIEVE IN THIS GUY JESUS OR WHAT HE TAUGHT. not one of them. Now we have records that historians kept for the Roman Government. Jesus and his followers are mentioned as well as the death of some of the apostles. Now, we have the spread of Christianity all through Egypt, Samiria, Asia-Minor, and Roma and it kept spreading for over 2,000 years about a guy that taught some really cool stuff and died for our sins. How does that happen......It happens because of the gift of the Holy Spirit. Jesus told his disciples that the Holy Spirit was the teacher. Now, for the part that takes a leap in FAITH If you truly come to the Father (God) with a humbled heart, humbled spirit, humbled mind and humbled body.... that our spirit (soul) reaches out to his spirit. I reaches down from the reams of heaven to lift us up in his hand and teach us the wonderful mysteries on the unknown and share secrets that only the angels know. My heart sings with great joy and with a song that he put there him self. I truly believe that there is no greater story ever told and no sweeter song to be sung.

Anyway, just my two cents worth.

In Christ Jesus our Lord and savior I wish you peace

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

That is a bogus statement. The Catholics changed the Holy Sabbath to Sunday to honor the "Venreable day of the lord" . A statement that refers to the Sun god. This can be found in the Catholic encyclopedia. Catholicism is full of paganism.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whirlwind

Whirlwind, if you infact believe your Bible, then you must believe Jesus when he said "he who endures until the end shall be saved." Salvation is an ongoing process.

The entire Bible has been mistranslated over and over by the translators. And the KJV is the worst possible version to study. There are add on's and serious words taken away. Words and punctuation that change entire meanings.

Ok, now the trinity. The trinity is a doctrine introduced by the Roman Church. It's roots are in mythology. A divine being who is part human. God is One, and only One. Jesus is the Son of God. Why is that so difficult to understand? Did God Himself impregnate Mary with Himself, then she had God, and then she was God's mother and grandmother? Plus, why did God select a "virgin"....knowing full well the uproar this would cause? The translation of today's bibles are wrong. Mary was simply a "young woman"........and having said that, if she were a virgin then, she did not remain a virgin as she and Joseph had other children. Did Jesus pray in the garden to himself? When Jesus was baptised, did he speak to himself from heaven, telling himself how proud he is of himself? On the cross, did God die? Of course not, because Jesus is the Son of God, not God.

Do the scriptures say to not follow the traditions of men? Xmas, Easter, both pagan. Jesus never commanded anyone to celebrate his birth. And yet, the chrisitan churches continue in these holidays. Why? Out of fear? Fear of men? Look at Easter, full of fluffy bunnies, eggs........right it is a fertility celebraton. To really understand God's Word, you really do need to go to the Hebrew and Greek.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join