It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a thought: calling all remote viewers and Psychics!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
A thought hit me today. How about we end the 9/11 conspiracy once and fro all with Psychics and remote viewers. Could you guys do what you do to tell us what happened that day? Perhaps call sum kind of dead dude back and ask him what happened? Perhaps the terrorists themselves??

Try it, It could get interesting.

P.S. I'm not sure, does this go here or int he 9/11 conspiracy forum?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Interesting, but why would anyone believe what a remote viewer or a psychic "sees" if no physical proof can be offered?

There are many who are skeptical of psychic powers so I think that what you suggest probably would'nt even come close to "ending the 911 conspiracy".

Even if the psychic was absolutely correct in their "vision".

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Well if different remote viewers would get the same thing at least we would know the truth . The goverment knows the truth anyway , most of the needs to know , have the info , the only people that dont know what happened are the masses and nobody care about them.

So this would be a good experiment , even if only to try and see what happens .

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

I think, If no one gets on board, I'll repost it on Friday or Saturday Night. It's when the most traffic is on, hence more remote viewers and the likes.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hummm, here are several FACTS.

The temperature (highest temperature conceivable/measured) of the burning building was not hot enough to melt the high grade steel the WTC was built with. The steel was created with too much carbon, actually in better terms, a good amount to make strong steel. This has been tested in laboratories and proven. Therefore, it is impossible for the steel to have collapsed without the aid of, Should I say it? CHARGES. Watch the video on youtube or where ever else, watch the collapse, see them going off as it is falling, it is there. Furthermore, a camera watching it burn from a building across the street started to shake 2 or 3 seconds before it started to come down. Ah... The first two buildings to come down due to fire in history, NO ONE QUESTIONED THIS? Well, 90% of Americans are stupid, STUPID. Its not their fault, its the gov/schools fault at not teaching correctly.

If your saying terrorist can pilot a 747, or whatever they say hit the buildings, that is ludicrous. When in the past has ANY terrorist taken control of a plane? They ALWAYS force the pilots to a new course. I think the pilots would have accepted death before hading over the controls, much less crashing into any building, much less wtc. Its my theory the planes were remote controlled, much like a uav.

Oh the pentagon? Hit by a missile. Smell of cordite lingered in the air. Fake eye witnesses were placed to give disinformation just after it happening. Of course this only possible with knowledge of the event beforehand, which existed. Who has seen video of a plane hitting the pentagon? Nobody has, if you say you have- link it! or your lying, it doesn't exist. The government released 5 or 6 frame clips of an explosion, no plane, nothing more before or after, just the flames (of a missile!) Also security cams from hotels across would have caught a "plane" (or the real whole thing) on camera, but instead officials went and confiscated the film very quickly.

This header for this topic should be, "lying governments". Yes, thats plural.

End of days are near. Prepare your weapons. I say lets overthrow all major govs, this will never happen though, only anti-christ will succeed in this. If only everyone knew the truth and freakin revolted! Where are the masons when you need them eh? Wandering in their temples... COME ON MASONS!! LETS GO!! Shee... they influenced french revolution, ami/brit rev, why not another when we need one?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1337cshacker

I saw half the attacks in NY myself, no conspiracy from my accord.

And all this talk on revolution is really useless. You just trade one dictator for another.

American and all those revolutions were not influenced. They were the result of a quarter century of injustice. They were a domino effect. Once one happened, it wasn't do hard. And for that matter, if you were getting taxed on every thing (like today
) you'd revolt to. Don't you think if there really were masons they'd make a NWO by now? They had every low point in the last 1500 years to do it. All that's happened is the lessening union of Earth. Why didn't they do it in WW2, WW1, Imperialism period? Industry revolution? Crusades? Collapse of Monarchies?

All these times, and they never made a NWO? Nah, if they haven't done it by now they never will.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
I saw half the attacks in NY myself, no conspiracy from my accord.

You have been conditioned, from my accord.

And all this talk on revolution is really useless. You just trade one dictator for another.

I agree, god will fix it soon enough.

American and all those revolutions were not influenced. They were the result of a quarter century of injustice. They were a domino effect. Once one happened, it wasn't do hard. And for that matter, if you were getting taxed on every thing (like today
) you'd revolt to. Don't you think if there really were masons they'd make a NWO by now? They had every low point in the last 1500 years to do it. All that's happened is the lessening union of Earth. Why didn't they do it in WW2, WW1, Imperialism period? Industry revolution? Crusades? Collapse of Monarchies?

WHAT?! More than half of the people who signed declaration were masons. Most of generals, including Washington, were masons. It is historically proven mason influence existed. Yes! there was injustice for so long, it WAS a domino effect, masons and other convinced large masses to revolt.

As for NWO, it is coming. Your confused in thinking the masons want a NWO, or want to be the head of a NWO. This is incorrect. The masons simply wanted to "be", and be free. Lots of people back then did. Its hard to say masons goals now a days though.

A NWO could not have been possible in ww2, 1, cold war, etc or the last 1500. The last 1500 years shown NO real practical opportunity. WORLD chaos must exist and only nuclear war can do that. WW3 will be the beginnings of this chance. Revelations says it all, and if revelations said it would have happened 1500 years ago, it would have said that, and it would have happened. But it did not, it does not say that, it was not possible, and it did not happen, yet. I can't change it, you can't. If your try its futile, whats happened in the future has already happened, no matter what you decide now, because its bee decided already. If you/me try to stop it it will fail, in any way, maybe already has. What can we do but hope/resist when it comes.

In my ultimate opinion, the past 2600 years should not have happened like they did. People should have ignored kings and "power" and continued to live on their own, locally, with little technology, and no control. People for the past 2600+ years have given in to false promises and false happiness offered by "power" or kings or governments, all of which should have been fought off. Its my belief that no one should be a part of a "country" or system, that we should live off the land in true happiness, what has been taken from us. With people how they are now, this is impossible to return to. Few people realize living off the land and having no higher order will bring them ultimate happiness if done so with the love and laws of god, and if they are truly followed. I truly wish I were not born into this place or time, I want to see where I signed the line to come here, where its my fault I'm here. I have told my parents I regret them having me because earth now, truly sucks. I myself have considered going into the woods with nothing, or going to the native americans to live with them. But I can't leave my family, and I have been conditioned far too much by society, as much as I reject it, I'm still int the process of shaking off its programing. Its my place now to do what I have to do and joining army is it. Simply wandering off and being on my own is not an option. Since humanity is here, I feel its my duty now to protect the good, and criminalize/arrest the bad, thus my wanting to be military police.

If your saying people with telepathy can disprove 9/11, they will only prove it! Unfortunately, physics has already proven conspiracy.

I respect your opinion, I look forward to your response. Good day sir.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
@ 1337cshacker

A) world Chaos was needed in order to make a NWO?

What about the French Indian War? (more or less a world war)

What about the collapse of the Roman Empire? All of Europe was under, Africa was tribal warfare, America was just dead, Asia had tiny wars from Genghis. And most of the World was IN hell in a hand basket. Of course, then maybe the Khan WAS a Mason.

If Masons are for freedom, consider me a Mason. In all sayings, this is going off topic, but Most of America's leaders were not Masons. They enjoyed their position of upper class, but hey, if they were Masons, they did a damn fine job.

A NWO is impossible. If you can think up a way to unite Asians, Europeans, and Americans, be my guest. If you can unite Sunni and Shiite, you're a semi God. if you can unite Russia and NATO, you're God!

And even a WW3 won't do anything, it will just cause more sides to form. American rebels vs their gov, Russians vs Euros, Chinese vs their own citizens (mainly suppressed Catholics and Buddhists). All so many more sides. But hey, if anyone can do it, be my guest and step up to the plate.

And I wasn't conditioned to believe in 9/11. You cannot influence someone who is like me. I do condition others to do things via mind tricks, but that's just tricks learned from TV.
A) Saw it and no one knew.
B) Was miles away in Staten Island, Which is part of NY, don't say I wasn't there and lied the last post. I saw it on a hill.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Gorman91]

edit long quote

[edit on 28-9-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Humpf! Not one person exist in the last 150+ years who has not been conditioned. Its who comes out of it, disbelieves the bs, who are separate. The conditions for NWO to be had have not been met yet, and conditions have never existed for it. Conditions for it ARE possible, but is none of what you said are hardly conditions at all, as the 'big wheel' was still turning in those days. We are only in beginning phases, things are happening to prep it up, particularly the nuclear scare. Definition of world war, and global war/chaos is different. The World war has been misused, since its real meaning would imply every nation on the planet, but this has never happened, it will one day. What is considered ww3, will be the first true, and last, world war. The approaching natural disasters of 2012 will also aid the anti-christ to setup NWO. Of course, only the anti-christ is capable of setting up such, or any, NWO. Wait a second... wtf am I doing wasting my time here trying to get you to believe a fact that makes no difference to me if you "think" so or not. Consider this my last post/visit in this thread. I envy you because ignorance truly is bliss, no pun.

I question anything learned on "tv", that holds zero weight. I suggest you read "how to get anyone to do anything- and never feel powerless again". It has more information (nearly all you need... nearly) that any 1 hr show you saw on the history channel, or any another channel with equally less merrit. Additionally, I would tell you to study techniques the ancient ninja used, one of the few groups of people who understood the mind/soul is indeed the ninja. Modern psychology has nothing on it frankly. Many modern beliefs revolve around "chemical indifferences", Heh... what a joke. Also, learning just the 'techniques', and not "how" the techniques affect the mind, only wanting to see the outcome, is dangerous, and not recommended.

Historically proven about half of founding fathers are masons. I do not know of any leaders today that are masons, other than bush and his father have 'Ties" to masonic people. Do not fear the masons though, they fight/fought for good things. The are not attempting to setup a nwo nor can they (as I said, only anti-christ can/will as revelations says). Good day sir.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Good day to you. Just today, more civil wars were beginning in SE Asia. Congrats, the NWO just lost 1/6th of the human race. All of Asia has scummed to the will of the gov, and now they are rebelling, next comes civil war. HA, you fail once again.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I've concentrated on G.B. and he feels no guilt whatsoever about anything he's done. At least that's my mental impression of him.

He seems to be a very shallow person rarely having any "deep thoughts" about anything.

That's about it for now. I might try it again some other time. He's hard for me to "get hold of" because of his "too simple" brain pattern.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine

I've concentrated on G.B. and he feels no guilt whatsoever about anything he's done. At least that's my mental impression of him.

He seems to be a very shallow person rarely having any "deep thoughts" about anything.

Thanx for trying, but hey, look at his speeches, no surprise there, he's a yes man. I recommend concentrating on Dick or Silversteam. HEY, maybe I'll make a post asking people to remote view Silversteam! Interesting...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Well I did decide to come back to see what your reply was out of pure curiosity. As I have stated, I am done conversing with you about a nwo, or anything else. Nobody has failed here, not you, especially not me, not a second or any time. As far as I'm concerned it was a debate with two views, nothing more, nothing to fail, nothing to succeed, for either. Now that just goes without saying. I have read back over our post several times, I still conclude this. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join