It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generals opposing Iraq war break with military tradition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Generals opposing Iraq war break with military tradition

www.signonsandiego.com

September 23, 2007

The generals acted independently, coming in their own ways to the agonizing decision to defy military tradition and publicly criticize the Bush administration over its conduct of the war in Iraq.

What might be called The Revolt of the Generals has rarely happened in the nation's history.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The dissent in America continue to grow. This war is wrong and needs to End. Too many Americans and Iraqi's have sacrificed there lives and limbs, for what? So blackwater mercs can kill at will, and be above the law. This war is a disgrace.

www.signonsandiego.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
why didnt i see this on fox?!,, (that was a joke...) but seriously.. that is what more people with credible credentials need to do,speak the truth and point out the fact that bush has been wrong from day 1 of this war.

You have to be a sick individual to know people are being killed because you lie..and not even give a D .. i wold like to know how bush and the rest of his crew can sleep...look in the mirror and not care.... it's just sick man!

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
why didnt i see this on fox?!,, (that was a joke...) but seriously.. that is what more people with credible credentials need to do,speak the truth and point out the fact that bush has been wrong from day 1 of this war.

You have to be a sick individual to know people are being killed because you lie..and not even give a D .. i wold like to know how bush and the rest of his crew can sleep...look in the mirror and not care.... it's just sick man!

Generals gathering in there masses, To wage peace. Who would have thought that.

People goto great lengths to justify there actions and beliefs. Perhaps they are lying to themselves.

I wonder if Bush is too simple to really care or understand what he has done. Or just the blind faith he has, justifies everything he does.

new topics

top topics

join