It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

awww crap crap crap

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
ok so i have some problems big ones atm....one such is dealing with a relationship problem im having. i'll explain.

ok so bout a month ago i went to an anime convention. and while i was there i met a bunch of people two people in particular were a couple of girls who will be referred to as kira and ino.

well after the convention i decided i was going to ask kira to my homecoming and she accepted on the terms i find her friend ino a date and get her a ticket too. (they go to a different school) so i get my friend who will be reffered to as ty. to agree to go to the dance.

all is going well were all having fun, so i decide to mix it up and while we're dancing i randomly switch dance partners with ty so i'm dancing with ino. not long afterwards she collapses in a fit of tears. i find out not long after that she has a longstanding fear of the dark(they just turned down the lights for a slow dance) so i help her up and tell the others to meet us outside. when we're outside i'm trying to calm her down and randomly she clings to me so i give her a hug to help her calm down. and kira comes out looks at us and turns on the spot and walks back in.

we only stayed at the dance for an hour after that i showed them to a fountain i knew of nearby. we were there for about 3 hours goofing around most of which ty and kira were running around flirting with eachother. and me and ino just kinda sat and talked and i found out alot about her.

long story short (lol not very but nonetheless) kira and I rarely talk anymore and ino and i talk every day. im kinda torn here i know kira lieks me and i like her too but i like ino more but ino has a boyfriend now... (no it's not ty)

some advice would be great =/

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Oh wow ... Adam, welcome to the world of Teenage girl DRAMARAMA...
I believe the girl liked you better than ty and pulled the whole afraid of the dark thing to get your attention,even going against her friend...Yes girls DO that..sad but true.The fact that she has a boyfriend now and still talks to you...I think she could just be stringing you along.As for the other girl...you two need to talk, if she is willing.Either all this..or move on.Your choice buddy...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
hmmm AD you may be right there. and i have tried talking to kira and every time i either dont get an answer or she has to go very soon after she picks up....

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by adamiskthespacepirateking

Adam..I say move on...:shk:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Dude!

There is no right answer where women are concerned.

They are wired up differently (some would say wrongly)!

Get over being hurt by a girl!! It's just not worth the time or tears, when a girly starts playing head games just remember one very important word!

NEXT!

Guess that kinda works for both sides really, except that the girl would then become known as a slut!! Go figure...

MonKey

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

Oh Chikey it's so good to have you back...good advice..even though Iam a female...I totally agree...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
auuuu haha^^ girls can be so cruel and evil it amuses me^^
give me a hug.....yea right.
now be a man and ask her to choose between you and her boyfriend,if she cuts you then go apologise to kira until she accepts you.
girls with ino only get you into trouble,so DONT LET HER date you and the other guy and continue the drama in her nasty inside world

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepirateking
long story short (lol not very but nonetheless) kira and I rarely talk anymore and ino and i talk every day. im kinda torn here i know kira lieks me and i like her too but i like ino more but ino has a boyfriend now... (no it's not ty)

some advice would be great =/

Well if ino has a boyfriend but also talks to you every day, it would seem that she's waiting to see if you'll steal her away from him.

Better make your move soon! Go for it buddy!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
man the important thing is to just say*SNIP* it^^
girls are easy,you are a man,we are the strong side,so be confident and dont care much^^
its all about you man,live your life as u wont regret later,THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

[edit on 25/9/07 by Unisol]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
... alright guys well found out today they both hate my guts.... kira cause i went to comfort ino.... and ino cause she found out i like her.... when she has a boyfriend. so yeah just thought i'd update this messed up story of girl's screwing with my head.

-the king

i think i might lie low from the dating scene for awhile. atm all it seems to be doing is eating a hole in my car fund.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepirateking
... alright guys well found out today they both hate my guts.... kira cause i went to comfort ino.... and ino cause she found out i like her.... when she has a boyfriend. so yeah just thought i'd update this messed up story of girl's screwing with my head.
-the king

i think i might lie low from the dating scene for awhile. atm all it seems to be doing is eating a hole in my car fund.

Yeah I remember my teenage years...Girls did this all the time...some still do it today at an older age...Don't worry you will find a better girl worthy...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76
Yeah I remember my teenage years...Girls did this all the time...some still do it today at an older age...

Yeah, speaking of which, where are you from? Are you married? Do you have kids?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm sorry, Adam... poo happens. You just got to move on. I mean, if two girls hate you for something as trivial as that, they're probably not worth your time (and car funds) anyway.

Plus, by comforting someone else, you were being a good friend. Kira was being jealous and selfish. Why wasn't she comforting her friend!? x_x;

But uhm yeah, best of luck to you. I've been going through a lot of the same stuff too, so I feel ya. Haha.

:bnghd:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
My advice is go out and ask 10 different good looking girls out on a date. No point being wound up by one when there are plenty more who are equally worth going out with.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Kaliayev]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaliayev

I still can't quite figure out why ino "hates" you, just for showing interest in her.... I mean usually girls are at least flattered, if nothing else.... what did you do? What did she actually say....?

But yeah, like Kaliayev said, never put all your eggs in one basket, don't count your chickens until they've hatched, etc etc.....

NEXT!

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Originally posted by Unisol

if she cuts you then go apologise to kira until she accepts you.

Umm, wrong-o.

Doing this makes you a door mat,
and you will be used as such.

Do you have any idea how many
women there are ?
And, you're young.

Have confidence. Keep your chin
up.

Never, ever let someone control
your emotions.

Jesus, I sound like Dr. Phil.

Anyway,
Lex

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

man the important thing is to just say *SNIP* it^^
girls are easy,you are a man,we are the strong side,so be confident and dont care much^^
its all about you man,live your life as u wont regret later,THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

You have no clue how much I want to give you a hatchet wound to your face. Obviously you've never interacted with a woman before, but there's no surprise there...

Mod Edit: Quote Cleanup.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia
You have no clue how much I want to give you a hatchet wound to your face.

WTH????

What did he say to deserve that?

PMS?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
what she said to me was this.
and i quote.
"you freaking stalker!! i have a boyfriend!!!! why would you even have an interest after you knew this?!! (insert long draw out pause here) *SNIP* you, you *SNIP* stalker leave me the *SNIP* alone!!!"
and she hung up right then and there.

so i might as well take her advice and leave her alone.

-the king

(P.S) lol the astericks come in handy here eh? she's a very errm (for lack of a better term) vocal woman

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

man the important thing is to just say *SNIP* it^^

Girls are easy huh? That is a really arrogant statement to make on a board with smart, strong women as members...Might want to take that back...

Mod Edit: Quote Cleanup.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join