It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do People In Our Government Constantly Lie To Us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Because we are in the last days. The bible says that Satan is loosed for 1000 yrs and in that time he has to do whatever he can can to convince people of the lie that he is perpetuating. Politics are just a smoke screen for the inevitable that is to cover the earth. In the words of my civilization professor, "the modern day witches are nothing more than clever fools."

When the microchip becomes law, you will either sell your soul to Satan and reap real death when you die or die for Jesus Christ. It's a fact that you will die sooner than later. Do you want the body to lead the soul or the soul to lead the body?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Because we are in the last days. The bible says that Satan is loosed for 1000 yrs and in that time he has to do whatever he can can to convince people of the lie that he is perpetuating. Politics are just a smoke screen for the inevitable that is to cover the earth. In the words of my civilization professor, "the modern day witches are nothing more than clever fools."

When the microchip becomes law, you will either sell your soul to Satan and reap real death when you die or die for Jesus Christ and hive eternal life. It's a fact that you will die sooner than later. Do you want the body to lead the soul or the soul to lead the body?

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Rogue Chris]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
why do they lie?

the answer is somewhere between "because they can," and because "they know what's best for us."

As sinister as that sounds (and I admit, it most likely is) I gained a lot more perspective on "lies" after reading a book called "the Crowd" by Gustav leBon. It basically describes how people in small groups or by themselves are rational, but in large groups, or crowds - they are only as smart as the most naive person in that group.

This in turn creates a paradox of large groups of intelligent people acting unintelligently - at a certain point, crowds no longer run on logic or reason, but on emotions. This is where the lies come into play.

Again, I think they ARE using it for sinister reasons, but by themselves, "lies" are not sinister all the time. I struggled with this concept for a while, but ultimately accept it as truth. The simple fact is, using logic and reason (required to explain the truth) is much harder (even impossible) to convey to a mob of people (voters), as opposed to just using buzz words and emotional catch phrases.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
quite simple really because they can they know they can so they do

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join