It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in Pan-Africanism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Frankly, I do.
Why have so many lines in one place? That's the thing I don't get it. There's countless of children and people who are starving over the border lines...yet I've heard they continuously receive weapons from the big countries of west and east...

But if you don't believe in pan-africanism, elaborating on your thoughts and opinions would be appreciated.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yeah, let's have the Americas unite, and all of Asia, too!

That makes no sense. Do you know anything of the many peoples in Africa?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
i don't know what pan-african is i'm guessing it's making africa basically have no countries? i'll have to check it out, if it is what i think i don't completely believe in it i don't think that they should fight over boarders while thier people die. it reminds me of gang wars they kill each other for a few square feet of ground. like i said i could be wrong even on the deffinition i'll have to look it up

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The Arabs of Northern Africa would have very little to do with the sub-Saharan Africans as these groups will not get along at all with the whites of South Africa. Do you see any problems in this.

Forget the hundreds of cultures involved, the centuries of warfare between tribes, and general distrust of groups involved in trade and slavery.

Pan-Africanism.... too many problems from the past. Currently, too many little wars to unite the people. They would rather fight and keep killing each other for religion, land, water, or property (pick the reason for the war).

Otherwise, a great idea.

top topics

join