It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo 24/09/2007 belgium video nice!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Here is the new good lookin youtuber. What do you all think? Good, Bad Ugly, no comment? Hey its all about the effort right?right.
DWT
youtube link

[edit on 24-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hmm looks like a balloon caught in the gulf stream, either that or a battle flare shot from a AH64 Apache helicopter

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
ya, looks just like a balloon to me as well.

looked like a yellow one, and I swear I could see a string

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Wildone ,scientist you 2 rock the ATShouse!!!!! Im honored to have your input!!!! Your right balloon.
DWT

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime
Are you saying you know it is a balloon or just agreeing with the other posters?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
[edit on 24-9-2007 by PureET]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
When he said "You are right ballon" I was actually talking to the balloon in the video. I am in agreement its a hoax, as well as a real ufo. I agree with you too roadgravel in questioning my statements. I agree with all the people who did not reply, as well as disagreeing with all the people who have not seen the youtube video, or will never see it. I am sick of those people.
5 really tall cups of Starbucks, and doing battle with desk jockey twinkie consuming net hackers who shut down my connection ALLDAY will make you crazy like DWT, and post useless Bootube videos. It will also make you spell everything wrong as well as post really annoying run on sentances with improper grammar?
keep it real yall

[edit on 24-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
lo0ked interesting... oh'well,thought it was the real deal.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
whatever wind was pushing that "balloon" didn't seem to affect the clouds though.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't know what to think. But I like that you agreed with me.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
When he said "You are right ballon" I was actually talking to the balloon in the video. I am in agreement its a hoax, as well as a real ufo. I agree with you too roadgravel in questioning my statements. I agree with all the people who did not reply, as well as disagreeing with all the people who have not seen the youtube video, or will never see it. I am sick of those people.
5 really tall cups of Starbucks, and doing battle with desk jockey twinkie consuming net hackers who shut down my connection ALLDAY will make you crazy like DWT, and post useless Bootube videos. It will also make you spell everything wrong as well as post really annoying run on sentances with improper grammar?

Did we just witness someone losing their mind?

You OK, man? You're freaking me out.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have to say that I'm not so sure its a balloon. Generally a balloon caught in a heavy breeze still doesn't move that fast, especially when the clouds near them aren't budging...

No balloon should be traveling that fast on what all evidence suggests is a calm day...

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I don't think it was a balloon, but it could have been a plane with the sun reflecting off of it, or it might have been superman. Or of course everyones favorite SPACE ALIENS.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
whatever wind was pushing that "balloon" didn't seem to affect the clouds though.

clouds looked much higher at that point thus not being affected, it also couldve been a low atmospheric breeze

i think 100% balloon

of note I think that real proof will be available to a world mass sighting

they are just toying with us for now

top topics

join