It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New plans to visit the moon and John Lear's contention of moon bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
With the recent announcement by President Bush of the intention to return to the moon, I am curious how this stacks up against John Lear’s contention that there are moon bases.

The first thing that occurs to me is this is just hot air by President Bush. He is unlikely to be in office when the real money starts to be budgeted and when the landing is planned to be made.

If we accept John Lear’s statement that there are bases on the moon, why would Bush announce the intention to land again publicly on the moon?

Or do we now have the capability to defend our craft? And again, if we accept this, have we developed this capability or had help.

Is this announcement part of a greater plan to educate us about what has been going on with the moon?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP

If we accept John Lear’s statement that there are bases on the moon, why would Bush announce the intention to land again publicly on the moon?

You should talk to Zorgon about this, and check out some of his threads.
It will be very helpful to answer some of you questions..

For this statement I can answer.. The moon is a pretty big place too.. And there many areas on the moon where you could land, and do some photos without showing any bases on the moon..
However I am very curious what they will do about the sky on the moon.
For just once in my life I would like to see non altered photo of a photo from the moon surface. Ive researched and read that it is void of atomsphere, and would only be a black sky.. I have also read and researched the sky as being a dull grey. And many other theroies..
These could simply be laided to rest if NASA was more honest with us..

But they are not clearly.. This is why there are so many "theories". NASA isnt being straight with us.. Our government is not being straight with us..
Thus you get what we have here..

I try not to put much stock into any theory.. Yet I keep them for my research, and you will find they are great tools, for expanding the process you use to find whats really going on up there..

Will the average man ever know? I sure hope one day we will be granted that right.. Untill then, we just keep on thinking of new ideas and possible investigations

[edit on 24-9-2007 by zysin5]

join