It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs capaple of being invisible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
We all seen photos and videos of alleged UFOs but why are they showing up? They schould have the technology to be invisible right? Would they do it to make them known? or is it a phenomenon enviromental thing they cant allways control?

What also bothers me is that in evey clip we see (20 second clip or so) we dont get to see the end? why is that?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
We see such a small portion of the light spectrum, if something exists in those higher realms, they would not be visable to us.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
With there tec it would be inconceivable that they could not shield there crafts from the public eye...Using the ultra violet ...say that would render them invisable to most of us,,,.....high tec cameras an whatever else we have to see them...I for one think that there are alot more of them out the that meets the eyes..

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
With there tec it would be inconceivable that they could not shield there crafts from the public eye...Using the ultra violet ...say that would render them invisable to most of us,,,.....high tec cameras an whatever else we have to see them...I for one think that there are alot more of them out the that meets the eyes..

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Why ask us, no one here has ever been on or operated a UFO so its not likely we can know. But if you stand on a hill with a flash light pointed at the sky you might find out eh?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There has been talk about using high voltage induced plasma that could bend light around an object. Supposedly they are working on that kind of technology right now for the military. Not only will it bend visible light but also microwaves including radar so radar would not display a contact. There is even talk of using this type of technology to deflect incoming projectiles or shrapnel.

As far as existing only outside the existing spectrum, the light that an object gives off is reflected light. If nothing is reflected the object appears black. If every wavelength is reflected it looks white. So an object will appear with or without light reflecting. If it only reflects wavelengths outside visible, then the object would appear to us as jet black. If the object reflected decent amounts of infrared it would appear bright on an infrared camera, but jet black to the naked eye. Working with lasers used to be my bread and butter.

I think an interesting idea is that ETs may be able to block our brain from recoginizing the object by some method, but that method does not work for cameras. There seems to be a certain amount of reports that show up on camera but not in real life. It could just be glitches in digital camera or abberrations on film, but who knows for sure...?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This video explains it in a good way.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
99% of all the UFOs I have seen so far has been completely invisible. I know this because only one percent of the time I have spent looking for UFOs have I actually seen one. I can only assume that they were invisble the other 99%.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The massive triangle shadow that flew over me in '96 on a perfect cloudless October day suggests yes.

new topics

top topics

join