It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Internal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
PODcast:

Internal

Twisted Thicket.//.Alternative.//.Live

length: 04:12
file: btsmpod_2592.mp3
size: 9850k
feed: btsm

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I know its frowned upon to just toss in a post that simply says "I agree" or something similar but I couldn't just sit here listening to this song and not tell you that its absolutely bleeping outstanding. I can't even place my finger on why I like it so much but it just strikes me as a moving song. Most excellent work, you got the talent to make great music!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Not frowned upon at all my friend,if no one said anything how would we know you like it,hehe.

Thank you very much for taking the time to listen and let me know what you think. Iv'e been writing songs, singing and playing guitar for over half my life now. It is good to hear such positive feedback.

I've been getting closer to getting some more tunes up and running here on ats. So look for more soon!

Thanks alot for your post.

Tor.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Is it just me or there is too much reverb on the vocals? And no EQ? And the guitar drowns out the vocals? I have a pretty bad ear for production, just wondering.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Oh I didnt do too much to it really. I have yet to make one thats more studio quality.Mostly these songs are live and run through a low end eq.

As soon as i get some time on my hands ill run through each track and compile a better quality version.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by toraylin
Oh I didnt do too much to it really. I have yet to make one thats more studio quality.Mostly these songs are live and run through a low end eq.

As soon as i get some time on my hands ill run through each track and compile a better quality version.

Did you use separate mics for the guitar and the vox? A preamp on the mic? Tube compressor (there is inexpensive but good stuff out there).

I can remix it, if you want me to

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well. I used my acoustic guitar and my mic on my amp had a digi delay pedal on it to get the voice echo.

I recorded it using a condenser usb mic hooked to my comp,so i basically got one track out of it and just threw that on my studio program. I would love for you to see what you could do with the track.

u2u me an email address and i can send you the original recording if you like!!

oh yeah the original recording is in .wav format

[edit on 14-11-2007 by toraylin]

new topics

top topics

join