It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Iranian president know about the illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
During the Iranian president's speech at columbia he said the scientists aren't telling the citizens the truth. Could he be referring to aliens, grays, reptilians, illuminati, etc?

He did use the word illuminate many times. I can't help but wonder if he knows the answers to the questions of conspiracy that we ask.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Was the president's speech translated?

I have searched but can not find a recording or video of the president's speech in Columbia.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yes it was translated. I watched it live on msnbc. It was also on CNN. Not sure where you can find it on the web.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the confirmation stellawayten.

So you heard was translated so the first thing I would want to do is get more than one translation of what the president said.

In what context was the word "illuminate" used. And did the president use the word or was it what the translator said.

If you accept that the NWO is running the planet then is would seem very unlikley that the Iranian president came to power and continued to run Iran with direction or influence from the NWO

And again, we would need to understand the context of the president's statement about scientists not telling the citizens the truth. I have seen a thread about this statement and 9/11. We can of course speculate to what he was referring.

For me, I suspect this statement refers to the Iranian plans on atomic energy and weapons.

Lets just go with this. The president could be refering to the fact that the US have evidence that Iran is not planning to produce a nuclear bomb.

If the Iranian president was hinting at aliens, greys and the like, he may be perceived as a loose cannon and if this is the case, and the NWO is in controlled, will the president remain alive for long?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
He is referring to the US Scientists who speculate that Since Iran has refineries that are used to enrich uranium then Iran must infact be building a bomb. He is stating this is not true, that they are just talking out their *Whohaws* and don't really know what is going on in Iran.

new topics

top topics

join