It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Speaks During Controversial Appearance at Columbia University

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

well said

human stupidity and gullability never fails to amaze me, and this whole "we are the only ones allowed to have nukes, even though we are also the only ones who have proven ourselves unable to be trusted with them by using them" thing is as hypocritical as it comes (although personally I wish no one had them)

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by diablomonic
I agree regarding bush, but but ahmadinejad? I guess he probably is (most people at the top are) but I certainly didn't get it from his speech

Iran is really ruled bya religious council. The Iranian president has some power, but the ultimate decision makers are contained within this council.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Have there been posts removed from this thread? I was searching for my comments from yesterday and they appear to be missing. Now that's freedom of speech. Think about that the next time your bashing this country's record on freedom of speech. The people who protest our lack of rights the most are those who want to control them the most. I guess rules are just suggestions to the people who make the rules. I am sure this post will last about 5 minutes. If it disappears I know this whole site is a farce.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DrBedlam

I have also lost track of some reply thread that I have posted. Never the less I can say that it was all my fault has I didn’t retrieve them well at the time and then I had them back again.
We have to acknowledge the huge quantity of post in this site and I can only say that I am impress that most of it is traceable and recorded for quite a while.
I guess someone will answer your allegations.

Kacou.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join