It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Wow! Thank you so much for the award of the ATS Revolutionary T-Shirt Crakeur. Please, if you could, find a person perhaps "not so fortunate" but deserving and present the T-Shirt to that person anonymously on behalf of the clan-of-lurk0more.

Mira

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
yup, a nifty revolutionary shirt.

I should add that the shirt is a VERY nice quality 3-color actual silk-screen. And very exclusive.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
How much do you think I could sell it for on Ebay?

Kidding.

Cool shirt.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Many thanks Bill, Springer, and Crakeur. I will wear it while watching the webcast.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ok now that this part of it is over, I have a question.

Mira, are you a real member or part of the staff? Kinda like reVolution5th.

I ask this because of the glaring discrepancy in your point tally. You have over twenty posts but yet only have 12 points(excluding the 1 applause). You can u2u me the answer if you chose and I will not reveal the answer. If you are actually a member pardon my question, we here at ATS are a questioning lot. There is no offence meant by this either, just curious.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the shirt Crakeur and all at ATS an unxpeted gift cheers as a new member this thread was great for me ...it helped me to understand what ATS is really about and what kind of membership it has.

thanks all

[edit on 29-10-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

I ask this because of the glaring discrepancy in your point tally. You have over twenty posts but yet only have 12 points(excluding the 1 applause). You can u2u me the answer if you chose and I will not reveal the answer. If you are actually a member pardon my question, we here at ATS are a questioning lot. There is no offence meant by this either, just curious.

Because Mira is offline, I'll answer you
I was here when Mira first came in, after her dad (Lurkomore) went into hospital. She posted under his logon for a while then set up her own account, and has received one applause...We all start with 6 points on ATS, 3 on BTS and 2 on PTS, so Mira must have made a post on another ATS thread and picked up a point to get her to 7, + 500 for the applause. That accounts for all her points.

You see, there is no point(s)-per-post system for threads of this type. It has a special name (which I've forgotten), but none of us get points just for posting on threads in this class of forum. We get points for posts that are valued by staff but not otherwise.

I can assure you from my own instincts (which are usually right) that Mira is genuine.

Kindest regards,

Mike

reVolutionNov5th is a horse of quite another colour, though

Edited again to fix a stupid mistake. (It was the computer's mistake...I swear!!)

[edit on 29-10-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Congrats to all the shirt-winners too!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have to say that it was a pleasure to collaborate with all of you, especially when I wanted to quit..or someone else wanted to quit...we all brought each other back from the realm of Dollnean insanity, and trudged on like the greatest of anagram solvers.
I will hereby always proudly be a member of the official

Sincerely,
AccessDenied

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Yes, many many thanks to Crakeur, Bill, Springer and other staff for this very kind, thoughtful and unexpected bonus... I love t-shurts, the more unusual the better...

Hope it's no problem to send it overseas?

(Am sending Crakeur another U2U..I hit return on the last one too early and messed it up.
)

Mike

Edit: Duhhh... "shirts", even

[edit on 29-10-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Cool Revolution T -Shirt!!!!

schwweeeeet!!!

ok

we have radio, television, and books (printed media)

for the bubbles

Come on WE can do this!!!!

Another prize awaits!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

Hi GAO'... other than being a member I hold no other affliliations professional or amateur with TAN LLC. I don't "do" point tallies so... whatever. No problem, curiosity is a good thing and I share the attribute GAO'
My Dad's all like, "really? They solved it?" So I corrected him, "No Dad, WE solved it". He got a throat-clearing chuckle-gasp out of that... I could hear him smile over the phone. LOL.

Now, I want to know where the smiley list is... and if Alienware releases an TAN-optimized lappy I'll order one unless Attila parts with his ruggedized Panasonic in favor of a General Dynamics... I might consider an iPhone too...

Mira!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
overseas is not a problem but I doubt if anyone's getting it before the 5th so perhaps y'all should find something else to wear to the big event - SO, whatcha wearin?

Access, no trade ins - it's the event shirt or nada but it's black and gloomy which is right up your dark alley, no?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yes you are right...I'm greedy I wanted both...But I'll take the Rev shirt as I will call it from now on.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Here we go again!
I'm on it Jack.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mira_of_lurk0more

Mira - you can just google "smilies" and find thousands, e.g., try PlanetSmilies. Simple click and embed of url code. There's a bunch on the BTS sister site as well...

See you at the next contest... eh?

[edit on 10/29/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Center sphere- The Above Network
I see the words Radio
Media
Television
user content
podcasts

Need some suggestions folks. A nice PNG decoder would be cool!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Jac's right. Job half-done. Time to extrude the other twin. Center sphere; The AboveNetwork LLC, through which all the other color-coded(?) bubbles co-exist and loop. Books? Yup. Video? Yup. Audio? Yup. (Hopefully live at least a couple hours per day) E-books? One can hope. News? Fingers-crossed.

Mira

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

A continually evolving self-feeding content ideation, creation, and publishing ecosystem.

Something to work from.

The phrase describes the matrix....

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join