It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

give me 18 letters

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Mira-rave Part 1 of 2:

Some of the contributed wisdom in this thread and it's various strands... most altruistic, a dedicated ethic of equity toward a shared goal. I don't see many worried about the "self-ish" aspects in the bounty's reward. Think tank... digital Special OPs posse of purpose. The pack that hunts... eats.

Give me a perennial user-refined virtualized taxono-ecological framework that lets me float the meta-data, give me a dynamic linked personal workspace window AND a unified group representative interface that floats relavent other-user generated content and ideation under a creative commons agreement while I'm working on a thread, give me a dictionary, give me a rotating lead-user and a real-time color-coded open shout-out system to ask other members for help on a group approved task, give me a way to drag and drop the complicated content formats and syntactics into the workspaces from many diverse communication and storage devices, give me rights over goods and measured athentic wisdom above all. Voice, express, listen, hear, interact and learn in a digital lifestyle-optimized environment.

Give me THAT and I will give you loyalty, trust and a lioness's playful passion for excellence in growing a rigorous peer-collaborative body of knowledge. Give me you and I'll give you me, belive me you and I'll bring friends. Give me something I can cyber-simbio-intuitively use. Make it SO. Engage.

"Rights over goods; opinions above all.", Mira_of_lurk0more, 0710291207GMT-05:00.

PS: Mom (Marty), will be home tonight and I'll set up an ATS account for her, she (we really) have been grateful for the community support.;up:

Mira-rave Part 2 of 2: (due at 4PM eastern)

PPS: About the new Major clue from SO, I'd say,KERNEL CARNAL CORE LOGIC Parse me out Daddy-O! "X XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXX-XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXX, XXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX". Save some for Mira!!!! "we are gathering - exciting, the quickening - there can BE only ONE; The AboveNetwork, LLC I have good tone, lock, Fox 1, away!

PPPS: I need a smilies list... help!

Mira-on-fire!

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
ok I double checked it all, Here is what we got:

A continually evolving self-defining content XXXXXXXX, ideation, and XXXXXXXXXX ecosystem.

That Leaves us with these letters for the last 2 words.

"ouheitcralbpsgne"

btw Irishlily, don't break my heart again, hehe :p

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IrishLass

'BCEEEFFGHIILNNNOPS':

i already ran it through the decoder...nothing.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

wont work with letters left.......errrr

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by IrishLass
reply to post by JustMike

self-defining is to long for the amount of xx's

Ewww...sorrr-rryyyy...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by IrishLass

Perhaps digital is the wrong word where I have it.
Try tossing that back in and see what three words get spit out.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
ok I double checked it all, Here is what we got:

A continually evolving self-defining content XXXXXXXX, ideation, and XXXXXXXXXX ecosystem.

That Leaves us with these letters for the last 2 words.

"ouheitcralbpsgne"

btw Irishlily, don't break my heart again, hehe :p

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Nola213]

Sorry, I messed up again
"self-defining" won't go. There's one letter less than what I thought...This was my error and no-one else's.

Please check user- phrases from other errrmmm... users. That's what I'm doing now.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Good grief I am off by 2 letters, how does this happen? *puts hands in face.

I believe the 1st of the 2 missing words could very well be "creation" though.

that left me with 'uhlbpsge' 8 letters, but the last word is 10 letters. *sigh*

Back to the drawing board again.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

No worries, I have an idea. Another cup of coffee!

no really I do.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Trying to think logically here...
A continually evolving user-content ( 7 letter word describing user-content in relation to ideation) ideation, ( 8 letter word describing )and ( 10 letter word describing)ecosystems.

I don't know if that makes it easier or not.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Trying a safe route just so i know my numbers of letters are correct:

A continually evolving XXXX-XXXXXXX content XXXXXXXX, ideation, and XXXXXXXXXX ecosystem.

Leaving me with: (still have the R, woot. But more importantly 29 X's, and 29 left over letters.too bad had to go backwards.)

uhleeoigcinrtealdbpisgniesfnf

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Trying to think logically here...
A continually evolving user-content ( 7 letter word describing user-content in relation to ideation) ideation, ( 8 letter word describing )and ( 10 letter word describing)ecosystems.

I don't know if that makes it easier or not.

HI!!!

Yes, I'd agree.. I just use "adjective" where you use "word describing user-content in relation to ideation" but it amounts to the same thing, 'cept your way is probably clearer...

Ummm.. How about:

A continually evolving user-intense content ideation, *****ing(???), and Idunnowhat ecosystem.

I'm left with these 18 letters hlgicoaldbpigiefnf to form an eight-letter word and an ten-letter word. So at least it adds up!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Just my opinion, of course, but I like to work as efficiently and logically as possible and I see some steam rising that may be unnecessary...

We have no confirmation that evolving, or for that matter, that ecosystem are words (likely and favored as they may be). However - let's assume for a moment that they are, in fact "given" words. There are two spots that "IDEATION" can fit (the first 8-letter space in the word#3 spot violates grammar rules). Some of you have proposed "SELF" as the 4-letter word. I believe that word is actually "USER"

Now - if "A" "CONTINUALLY", "IDEATION", plus "AND" are combined with "EVOLVING", "ECOSYSTEM", and "USER", I think the most efficient approach would be to focus on the 10-letter "mega" word and work our way backward.

If the assumed 7 words above are indeed correct, "logical-sounding" 10-letter words can precede "ECOSYSTEM", the last 9-letter word in the sentence (I had a list here, but it was 11-lettered; 10-lettered list is too long)

Any 10-letter word that "sounds" good and "feels" good should knock a big chunk off our "aggravation-quotient". You guys can plow ahead any way you want, but I'm going for the 10-word hit, then the word to follow "USER", then a couple more likely "-ING" words to surround the commas.

Hope this helps...

Go LooNIES!!! Rah Rah Rah, Sis Boom Bah!! Loonies, LOOnies, LOOOONIEEES! YEAHHHHHH!!!

Ok - now I've really lost it... (*hangs head, takes sip of spiked espresso*)

[edit-revised list]

[edit on 10/29/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
A continually evolving user-content XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX, ideation, and XXXXXXXXXX ecosystem.

ok going with AD's user-content we have the above, with the below letters left over for 3 large words.

hleeoigcintealdbpignisfnf

I would have loved to come up with some thing like User-driven content, or User-posted content, to knock out another word, but I couldn't find anything that fit. It is howerver another angle to look at, because after the hyphen are two - seven letter words, so keep in mind it could be:

user-content xxxxxxx - or - user-xxxxxxx content

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Other possible seven-letter words in that opening phrase could include:

cognate
genuine
graphic
ingroup (yes it's a word but a weird one)
iterate

Of course, these all change things for the other two words but I'd thought I'd better post them. I think one of the words is "content", though...

Mike

EDIT

PS: It's also possible to make "gerbils" but somehow I don't think...at least I hope...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

definitely the best approach for sure, to work on the largest words remaining. There are about three of the list you posted that I like, I'll try plugging em in and see what it leaves me with.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

You could have a point there...not sure yet.I won't eliminate that as a possibility.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
7 letters-phasing
8 letters -defining

But it doesn't really sound right, does it?
And the letters left do not make a word.
GRRRRR

[edit on 29-10-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I used the letters and came up with this

A continually evolving self-feeding content ideation, creation, and publishing ecosystem.

I think it uses all the letters though somehow it doesn't roll off the tongue.

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join