It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IrishLass
Feed us, as we have not been able to go to store for real food.

tut tut Ms. Lass, you guys have been feeding eachother quite a bit. I'd say you should be full by now but, alas, you haven't seen the obvious. An outsider, who is new to the forums, might view this thread as a prime example of what SO's cryptic puzzle says.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
People coming together? Working together? Uniting? Rising? Power of many people? The video said something about power, right? :shk:

[edit on 29/10/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IrishLass

Lass,

you are

the Donkey AKA Crakeur loves to see us going in circles

You keep working that program

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
sheesh. Crakeur makes a little joke, teases the brainstrust a bit and y'all are up in arms. Yes, I was kidding. Of course I was. I've actually been talking, almost non-stop, at how amazing you guys have been. The way you guys feed off eachother is reminiscent of the way we tackled the tough questions back when I was playing games here. I am a sarcastic personality and my sarcasm is must be fed. Please accept my apologies for the poke in the bellies. It wasn't meant to upset your feeding eachother thoughts and clues and leads and hints. Now, go back to doling out nuggets of food for thought to eachother and feed on the results. Feed people, feed.

Crakeur,

I put my hand up as "guilty" of taking offence...I guess some things sort of get "lost in translation" between various cultures, even within the same language. True, after going back through all your posts just on this thread, you've been overwhelmingly supportive. Bit hard to follow at times, but whatever...It's all cool now (leastways with me); funny thing is, if you had said we were really "bad" then I think that would have been taken really well...

Language is weird..

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Power doesnt fit as there is no "W" to be used. I thought same when saw video.......errrr

[edit on 29-10-2007 by IrishLass]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

T'wasn't directed at anyone. This thread isn't filled with individuals. It is one group of like minds working towards a single goal. I view that as one unit. One hungry unit searching for morsels of information.

feed your self.
feed your head.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Gotta agree with you that "ecosystem" can at least be pencilled in pretty dark. Been working on it. Trying to work "global" into the mix, too.

Just a not for those who are using anagram machines for this: I'm using anagram genius for the full phrase and trying various "compulsory" words that fit the task, and running the remaining bits and pieces separately through the other program.

One thing's for sure...if we take "continually and a ideation evolving ecosystem" as being in the final answer, there must still be a couple of pretty long words in there. Short prepositions like "of"...there may be one but that would be about the limit.

I'll be back later...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Jefferson Airplane -White Rabbit ?

The Lass asked me to provide the information if you want to use the anagram solver she is working with, it looks promising but I am not even attempting to use it.

Mush brain that I am, I am scouring leads in other ways, wild goose chasing is my

Here is the place to download the trial version:

Trial Version

For an overview of this program check this link out:

Overview

Good luck!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This thread is so long it'll take a Senate Select Committee to figure it out. Lemme go wayyyyy back to the beginning.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Greg B

Just a helpful hint...

Take some lunch with you and a GPS locator might help, some of us have been lost in the pages of this thread,

Well maybe just me, I have my locator on my ankle right now but it is because Nurse Cratchett required it after my labotomy a few pages back

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This was kind of going somewhere, but I'm kind of at a dead end now I think:

a continually evolving digital ecosystem producing fine content enables ideation

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Food for thought:

A global ecosystem, continually evolving using ideation and inter-connected ?

LETTERS LEFT: u h l pii estefnf

9-10 word , 1-2 left?

Taking DIGITAL out of equation.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by IrishLass]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
EVOLVING? - CONTINUALLY AND ???????? A
CONTENT? IDEATION ,CREATED? BY/PLAYED? USING?
???????????????

?????? - CONTINUALLY AND .EVOLVING? A
CONTENT? IDEATION? CREATED? BY/PLAYED? USING?
???????????????
A
AND
IDEATION
CONTINUALY
EVOLVING?
ETHICS?
ECOSYSTEM?
DIGITALLY/DIGITAL?
INFOMATION?
SHARING?
GENERRATED?
REVOULTION?
EVOULTION?
PLAYED?
SYSTEM?
MOVEING?
USER?
JELLO?
JELLY?
JAM?
SPAM?

Thats what im working with ..NOTHING lol

[edit on 29-10-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Being Labotomized can open doors?

I did a search for The Captains of Enlightenment

The members who won the Find the Rings game way back,

The captains are:

Seth Bullock : JCMinJapan : zsandmann & smirkley

They were rewarded with the affiliate website ignorancedenied

Where they also "Deny the "I"

I wanted to summon these accomplished puzzle solvers but unfortunately the only one who has been here lately is smirkley,

There is a thread called "We are Gathering" that smirkley has been participating in.

In one post it mentions :

Originally posted by menguard
I have also heard that "The time is now" ...

The time is now

Is also on that citizen-awareness.com page from time to time so I am going to look over that thread and see if it could be part of this quest that we are on.....

Be back in bit, fingers crossed.....

[edit on 2007/10/29 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by reVolutionNoV5th
So close, Very close as a matter of fact.

Concentrate, study the clues, take your time, you will get it.

Can you Imagine being in NY when the Revolution happens...

He bolds the "V", gotta be a clue.

Then poses the question...

Can you Imagine being in NY when the Revolution happens?

After all this, all that I can think of would be "Vindication".

Somehow I don't feel that word fitting the way the phrase is headed.

I like the idea of "Global", and lord knows we have plenty of L's, and B's and G's to go around.

Just wish we had more than 10 and a few halves(myself included, WoW takes up the other half of my day), working on this.

Does half the sight not know theres a huge puzzle going on here?

I'd hate to sink this low, but if 3 more days pass and we still are at "A continually evolving ideation and ecosystem(or has ecosystem been tossed?). I may make a thread Pleading for the best code breakers on ATS to get their bums in here and HELP US POOR DOLLNEAN's!!!!!!!!

Maybe for a break and a goof I'm gonna watch 'V is for Vendetta' tonight, I have it on DVD, maybe it'll give me a clue. Plus Natalie Portman is....how can I say pleasent to look at

btw: the original movie tag-line was Freedom Forever. Hah! Just shove those R's in my face why don't ya V :p

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
With one week to go, here is a major clue to help everyone...

X XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXX-XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXX, XXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Whoa.....

Cha-Ching! Thank You SO!

"A Continually Evolving" looks like a good start to this......

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
My turn!!

A continually-evolving, ideation ecosystem, the group itself defining ______ and ______

(Left with cncoalbneen ) Arrrghh!!

Another alternative in this one could be "the group alone defining" etc etc,
which would leave cctlbiniesstenf to create two words.

I'm thinking "group" needs to be there -- or a word that means the sum total of the people who will work together in the ideation ecosystem. I also think that it is the people who work together within this ecosystem who will define its evolving form.

Springer and SO have basically said this already; I'm just trying to précis what they've said by using words that might fit the darned message...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

I think SO put the punctuation in the correct spots as well though. He also gave us all the word positions and lengths of each word. That's just a HUGE HINT!

what was the user-? phrase enjoi kept posting? I believe that would come after

A continually evolving user-?

this things gonna bust any second I think enjoi and, AD, and outrageo, Kelltar and mike, ect are putting pencil to paper, while I'm posting. Tick -tock.

It's gonna blow I know it

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

The word Vindication wont work if we know EVOLVING is a word. Not enough V's for both words.

My eyes are hurting. Im usually not posting, im running the anagram program. Im just throwing out some ideas for you all. Maybe something will stick.

GET R DUN!

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join