It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well, since no one wanted pureed banana's and yellow jello I just stayed at the bar and tested the Manhatten's so they would be safe for you to drink. I even added extra Vermouth but everyone is "elsewhere."

I took another look at this from "V"........ic's point of view

I'm trying to come up with just words that he used and are long we can all work on the sentence later.

We have so far:

Continually
A
And

How about these words:

Accommodating or accommodate (s)
simultaneously
participating or participation

other words could be:

the
engine
google
imagine
ats
evolve
evolving
evolves
evolved
evolution

okay I'll go back to bartending---wha's that, you said LOSER....excuse me.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I,didnt get so much as *cough* number 3 is right.........im not playing any more .i cant solve it and the more i try the more i want to strangle my mouse

good luck ....nwo waht pgae wsa taht aangarm svloer on aigan?

PS if i was to win id get drunk at the party ,and tell all about the time i was abducted by ET donkeys so its probley best i dont go.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Edit to add: I'm stuttering, sorry

That would be mid way down page 70 but remember I didn't memorize that it's just a guess burp

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Mira is online. No reply from the propellor-heads as yet AD. Easter Eggs are surprises in code and software. Kaminski figured that Crakeur had a duality of meanings I'd guess. I see several layers of carrots. But this thread is so full of obscure cultural references... look at Crak's "cracks" and his avatar. The mustard seed and tree reminds me of a computer tree Pop was looking at that showed the spread across time and infrastructure refinement through adaptation.

Dad's sitting up in bed and is a bit upset that there is no RJ-45 in his room and that unapproved RF devices are verboten. He looks skinny but he isn't so wacked on the drugs so I'd give him about 3 or 4 days before he commandeers or sweet-talks a terminal out of someone. I was going to take Attila's laptop to him. His foot is gross. Mom and I gave him a sponge bath and shaved him as he still has one arm and one leg more or less immobilized. His right arm is almost black where the muscle got ripped. I know he's OK because he was bugging me about university applications again. He's famished and can start eating solid foods again so Mummy is making him some real food at Olga's.

Flicka's Dad is a math prof... we're going out for pizza tonight so I'll see what he says. I'm going to go over this thread again... I wish I could open it all at once.

Sandy's brother Jeff said to try the word synectic.

Mira

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Geez you think thats bad...I've got beer in one hand..mouse in the other and I have caught myself trying to drink the mouse and click the beer...Im kidding of course...but bordering on it.
I actually saved the anagram decoder site to my computer, easier than looking back for it.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mira_of_lurk0more

Hey honey..glad to see you check in..give the propellerheads time.
Glad to hear Tom is on the mend.Keep at it when you can..OK?
I'll look into the new word you suggested.
My best to your Mom, dad and Brother and take care OK?
AD

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Mira..
What the heck does "synectic. " Mean? Is it even a word?
God I can't even find it in the dictionary.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I know how it is, I just answered the remote and changed the channel with the phone.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Oh face it..we are doomed to watch the revolution on webcam while downing lime jello shots...and saying "Why, why, why"....while banging our heads off the wall...

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Jeffy's a honey and is into "tech-stuff". I'd never heard the term before but it would seem to be about the creative process and synthesis of new ideas from dissimilar and unlikely sources often as a result of cross-pollination and intuition - maybe crowd sources? Many of these "buzz-words" are not part of what I have for normal speech but I'm willing to try to understand the process.

A synectic external url.

Mira

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm kinda happy I ain't goin' to the gala, it seems I loss-it my toofers. Wouln't be able to chomp on those good things yer supposed to chomp on.
Where did I put that darn Verrrrmouth

Donkey called us losers, are we?????

I need to go U2U meself and see what I think about that.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

No we aren't losers...He was just joking...not very funny...But I'm sure he was just Joking.
You have to understand Crakeur's sense of humour.
I cannot attend either, but I would love to, just for the opportunity to kick Stephens butt with my high heeled boots.
One of these days....

Seriously..DOES ANYONE have ANY IDEAS????

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Thanks Mira...that is a new one on me....
Here is the Definition of Synectic:
"Creativity -- nothing more than following a systematic process,
allowing random connections to take place, and
using your intuition to develop unique solutions.

Does it mean something? I don't know????

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Page 22 and the only thing I can recognize is back then I had some kind of grasp on reality
:

Funny thing rev5's frist post was the revo-evo-lution image and since we know he is on the inside. I guess a supermod gave him a oneline warn for kicks!

We had alot of members participating back then

If only they would return and solve the puzzle

Or the staff can just GIVE us the GOODS and let some lucky member attend the NOV 5 EVENT

Vic mentioned gaussian referring to the bubble matrix

In photoshop their is a gaussian blur tool, is their one to remove a gaussian blur?

I tried it but no luck

It looks like some changes are and have been happening to the board as the time draws near.

Is everyone else seeing the board [aligned left]?

and the new buttons at the very top of the page?

And the missing remember, remember message?

Transitioning to the next evolution methinks.

SO losing hair methinks.

[back to the past]

[edit on 2007/10/27 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
As I see it on the fifth of November I am going to have some salted peanuts and my fifth right here with me at 6:30. I might be nice and put a little of that good smellin' stuff on and use a comb but that's about it.

When you all get situated in yer seats remember it's a special gala mind yer manners.

edit to add: no burpin'

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Got a new angle; James Surowiecki author of The Wisdom of Crowds and a writer for the New Yorker... gimme an hour.

"Those who have a why to live for can bear almost any how." - Friedrich Nietzsche (para-phrased to gender-neutrality)

Mira

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

An hour eh? Done... I have to log off for awhile anyway.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
CONTIUALLY-EVOLVING AND,DIGITALLY ECHOING CONTENT IDEATION,????? A ??????? ??????

thats all i can get *throws teddy out the pram* .im not playing any more...i need to go read about people being lizards ..........i need to cheer up

maybe this will help

it deosn't mtater waht odrer the lteetrs are in, you can undretsand it as lnog as the frist and lsat ltteers are wehre tehy souhld be!

good luck

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The man who's brain and thought processes we must reverse-engineer has sent me a bonus point award for my last post... I don't think it was for Niche. Mob-search James Surowiecki! Grace Under Pressure - Rush. My Dad's favorite!

Mira_on_Fire!

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yuor rhgit so why c'nat we fgurie SO'sssssssssssss msaegse.

Mira, wouldn't surprise me if you got the point for the word search as search engine oops! that used the R

I've been here since "04" and look at the points I have
sad I say sad, where's my tail.

Mike did I comma right

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join