It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
reply to post by Redge777

The sybol you reference in your post as finding in the "banner", the ^ , is called a caret. As in the Isaac/Drone story of the recent past.

How interesting.

googled Isac/drone and found the thread it seems interesting, lots of stars going to read it now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
OK, we'll talk to you in about three days if you read everything, and all the threads. And you skip sleeping.

There's still one going on the front page here on ATS, though this one seems to have gone really far out of late.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
The Above Network and AboveTopSecret.com will have risen to a new high, expanding knowledge and exposing anew to many the quest to deny ignorance.

I would seriously question how appropriate this is. You are using a foreign national holiday and historic event for your own marketing purposes.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I'm guessing a new face that is of interest to the conspiracy community will be unmasked and present new information with a live webcast - either video or audio.

With the latest image there's two images cross-faded together - the usual ATS logo and something reddish with three vertical lines.

Also noticed that the 'Above Network' logo below the main image looks a bit like the YouTube logo as far as I'm concerned - perhaps video webcasts?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

I would seriously question how appropriate this is. You are using a foreign national holiday and historic event for your own marketing purposes.

Not a national holiday. Just a date we traditionally have a bonfire and let off fireworks.

No-one in the UK will be the least offended

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I'm smellin the long awaited TV show that we've all been sitting on pins and needles for. Perhaps the unveiling will be on November 5th.. How befitting of the "Top Alternative Topics" website to have it's television debut be on a day of marked significance in the conspiracy genre.

Things are looking up guys.. always up.

But, if it's not the TV show, then it surely will be a video webcast.

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Either way I think it will be brilliant, webcast or TV.

Just hope we here in Oz get the show if its on TV (if it IS a show that is...).

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Hi SteveR, as has been recently stated, November 5th is not a national holiday (although I certainly wouldn't mind another Bank Holiday here in the UK).

Dates of historic importance are often found to be huge drivers amongst the populace for events, media especially.

The movie "Independence Day" used the 4th of July as it's patriotic theme and launch date, going on to become one of the highest grossing films ever made. It's no wonder this weekend has become so popular for launching massive movies.

I haven't particularly seen any disgust for "Aliens vs Predator 2" launching at Christmas either but thats a whole other can of facehugging worms.

Not to sound overly negative against your post, but dates of past significance prove very popular for hosting/launching modern-day events of notable and potentially similar intrigue.

Let me say, I will be involved in something much more interesting than launching fireworks on the 5th November this year...

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
[deleted]

I can't wait....

[edit on 26-9-2007 by elevatedone]

oops wrong forum...

[edit on 26-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGrayLet me say, I will be involved in something much more interesting than launching fireworks on the 5th November this year...

In fact... you see all "Three Amigos" in the webcast.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
and a donkey

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
and a donkey

... no need to be so hard on yourself, Crakeur. :shk:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I'm not. It's simply how I refer to myself now. Ask Springer about it. I used the donkey moniker the other day. He asked why and I said "I'm an overworked ass"

He agreed. I'm getting it on my business cards.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I just clicked the link at the top of the page, and was wondering...

...is that a typo, or is it supposed to say "wecast"?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion...is that a typo, or is it supposed to say "wecast"?

wecast - something new and exciting.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Bet it will be some sort of TV broadcast alot of sites are doing these days.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
wecast - something new and exciting.

wecast must have been watered,

it grew a "B"

All hail the power of "B"

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
B

second line

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

So that's where the missing b(s) went!

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
AAAARGH! Bad pun alert!

I want to get in on the worship of the might B too.
B

I slept on this and have bupkiss.

Let's see, our clues are:

Mask from V for Vendetta (presumably)
November 5
Live webcast
A comedian
A crop circle

Have I missed anything? Where's my conceptual blender? ...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join