It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
The actual hours might be important but I haven't figured how yet. But the minutes... 54 - 59 - 04 ...are 5-minute intervals. So I'm checking five-letter intervals within the dollnean statement.

Query: you say that it goes "then 8:54PM again". Does it continue on through the cycle from there or it just stops?

I saw the 8:54PM pop up 3 times at the end.

it did not cycle.

I thought it was weird the timestamps changing like that, you may be on to something.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
AccessDenied: I hear you and I get what you are saying...it looks like we've all been trying similar stuff actually
I also tried it long ago, but as you know the trouble is there are a multitude of possible combinations and it could well be one that we simply haven't hit on yet. I've looked mainly at mono- and bi-nomial regular formats, like every 5th letter, every 5th then every 11th and things like that. But it could just as well be something like going 5 letters forward then 11 back, interspersed with another variant like skip the next vowel or whatever. We used to make up stuff like this in college for passing messages (back in the days before mobile phones) and some of them were pretty well unbreakable except by experts.

Here, because we do not have one definite key word it's very hard to be sure of any patterns. So I'm trying variant based upon whatever clues/hints/hunches/drunken flashes of inspiration
etc that we collectively get...

Hey, it keeps me off the streets...

Jack: whether what you posted produces anything substantial or not I still appreciate it very much.
For example, I couldn't get the links for the "mix" interview with Springer to work (and Mr Rabbit has not responded with any help there either -- guess he's busy), so about the only way I seem to get hold of most of what you all talk about here is by following members'
posts. What exactly is the WOW factor image, btw? Is that the Brahman Bovine? Or did I miss something??

reVolutionNoV5th: thanks for your input... I think

EDIT: I should have explained that I'm not exactly checking straightforward 5-letter intervals. (Did that already and it doesn't work.) I'm looking for patterns of letters and letter groups related to intervals of 5 letters...Along those lines.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Not sure if this is anything, but I went to youtube to check on the revolution video posted by the AboveNetwork

link

underneath there is a links with the number 4

clicked on that and these showed

Sites Linking to This Video:
18 clicks from daverabbit.podomatic.com...
14 clicks from www.abovetopsecret.com...
2 clicks from www.abovetopsecret.com...
1 clicks from widget.slide.com...

bold:mine
www.slide.com
I never heard of slide.com but it looks like a new place to upload vids and pics, maybe something to do with the revolution?

something to think about or not but thought I would post FYI....

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Marty,

I hope your husband is improving everyday. We all look forward to him returning here.

It seems that he gave some interesting information and it hasn't been picked up here.

Marty read clues from her husbands notes and what I thought interesting was Henry Winkler.

I looked up our Happy Days Guy Henry Winkler and it seems he lives in New York he is a Producer and he has acted on the show Law and Order, hmmmmmmmmmmm interesting huh!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Perhaps he is planning a trip to SOHO?
Hmmm....

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50I looked up our Happy Days Guy Henry Winkler and it seems he lives in New York he is a Producer and he has acted on the show Law and Order, hmmmmmmmmmmm interesting huh!

Henry Winkler is erroneously listed as Richard Belzer's cousin on wikipedia (and other sources). Springer ask Belzer about this yesterday and he said it was untrue and he had no idea where it came from. he then made a very funny and unprintable comment about how it has helped Mr. Winkler. Belzer then paused for a second and said he made a movie once with Winkler. (Night Shift). He said that, in the movie, he had to beat up Winkler. He said it was a big thrill to be able to say The Belz kicked The Fonz's arse.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
AAAYYYYYYYYY!!!! The FONZ!

I thought it said wrinkler? but winkler sounds.....

COOL

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Someone suggested this Idea a while back in the thread.Especially since we have new buttons with an empty space at the end....
To upload our own content I bet you!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

That is what I thought too.But maybe that was a typing error?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Ah I see..well keep at it Mike.
Guess Iam Lucky, I didn't have to download anything to get it to work.
My media player played it automatically.
I'm trying everything but decoding.If someone even says the word cypher to me I'll scream.
Stephen...don't even think about it.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I guess I am good at finding things after someone else does

One other thing of probably little significance, if you load the citizen-awareness page the tab icon is a plain white square.

Could this mean that the new site is an empty canvas waiting for us to fill with our thoughts and the AboveNetwork to fill with the tools of the revolution?

I may need to take a timeout

straight jacket time

"Nurse Cratchett!! code red code red...."

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Careful Jack..we don't need you in a code Blue!
Go get a coffee.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I never really looked close at this pic but it appears to be shopped in some way!

Tell me it isn't just me who sees something funny with this image.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Jack...get a coffee..you are OVER working yourself!
Nice hat though! Is it helping the thought process any?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I also forgot to add,

We were able to bring rev5th back out to post something,

Who else have we not heard from lately?

Vic!!! I apologize again Vic, well for being ignorant.....

please come back and help!

Who else?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Vic, I believe is on vacation right now. He told me he won't be back till near the end...but don't quote me on that.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I gotta tell you, you guys are amazing. The things you're coming up with, the thought process and the leads you're following are amazing. Y'all are a prime example of why this site is damned good.

Sincerely,

Lou Cypher (I couldn't let it slip my dear)

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

I never really looked close at this pic but it appears to be shopped in some way!

Tell me it isn't just me who sees something funny with this image.

Looks like a perfectly ordinary tinfoiled baseball cap to me

To be honest the image is so small and low-quality it's hard to work out if it's been shopped... If I shop an image then I get mighty annoyed if people can tell it's been done (unless it's an elephant trampolining or something impossible like that), but with lower quality images it's never easy to pick.

Well, fellow dollneanites, it's getting late here. I'll catch you tomorrow...

Btw I've had no U2U's at all lately... Are they still working since the button's been changed??

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

>Kicks Stephens butt with High heeled boots<
Lucky for you, you are in New York....
I could cross the border though...
You just know I'll get you back one of these days...

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Okay, I'll toss out two bones for those working so hard to unscrambled the phrase.

1) All the letters, spaces, and puncutation you need is contained in the image I posted.

2) One of the words used somewhere in the phrase is: "continually"

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join