It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Ok guys..getting frustrated here. :bnghd:
We should all be working on this as time is running out, especially for LurkoMore....as he wants this solved as much if not more so than us.
I know we are all suffering mush brains and burnout.
Does anyone have any ideas they have been mulling around in their head, and not posted yet?
This is all about collaberation, not some trip.I couldn't go if I wanted to.
I just want that damn dollnean phrase outta my head. I see spheres swirling around in my sleep.
PLEASE lets just solve this and make it stop!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Wait! I was doin' some thinkin' and stuff! I have the answer! Yep. And I'm lettin' it out of the bag!
November 5th will absolutely prove that there are 49 days of Christmas shopping left!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Oh dude, wow....>slaps lombozo for that one<
Let me get Halloween out of the way first please...then this Revolution, Then Christmas OK?
One thing at a time.
I feel like a grinch.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm officially combining the three big days. Revoween Eve.

November 5th, wear a costume or a mask and exchange cheap gifts, preferably warapped in a sock.

Oh, and if you can't figure out which masked man I am, I'll be the dude under the NYC mildew and mold stain, looking for a kiss.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Does anyone have any ideas they have been mulling around in their head, and not posted yet?

Remember how in old TV shows it seemed like the good guy could get about 85 shots out of a 6-shooter without reloading? And at some point the bad guy would run out of ammo and just throw his gun?

Well, I threw my gun about 12 pages ago.

Good luck, though. I'm watching the progress. At least I hope it's progress.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Wow guys...nice off topic posts there. I needed a laugh.
So Stephen if you combine all three Holidays, how long does the celebration last? I mean You got a 2 month span there.
And a kiss from who?
Bill?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ok, I have just spent an hour downloading and watching the alienhotspots wmv file from the 207.44.246.82

around the 22min mark I started hearing computer mouse clicks and alert beeps, it must be on the clip.

also around the 30 min mark some clock times start popping up on the screen.

8:54pm

10:59PM

11:04PM

then 8:54PM again.

Could this mean something?

The bullridemania site might hold something in there, it says it was updated today (24OCT07) but so far I can't figure anything out.

citizenawareness.com shows up now as The time has come. That time is now. though it has gone back and forth from this and one where it says the site is being built.

The other little clip of bigheadlittlearms I have no clue what this could mean.

Anyone steg that wow factor pic?

where is reVolutionNoV5th when you need him, he knows....

(lurk0more.. I hope you are feeling better today and can join us in the quest )

[edit on 2007/10/24 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

I see...well then..Outrageo, Jack, Borg, JustMike, I guess it's just us?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Would ATS be building another site to link to?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Wow guys...nice off topic posts there. I needed a laugh.

I wasn't making a joke.

So Stephen if you combine all three Holidays, how long does the celebration last? I mean You got a 2 month span there.

29 minutes so enjoy it while you can.

And a kiss from who?
Bill?

SO? Not again. Dude's got drool issues.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm still trying. The Steg program I used was jphs and did not detect steg in any of the images, but that does not mean it is not there. The Revo-Evolution jpg was created with a Mac I believe and the 521 Wow Factor jpg has been through photoshop but I don't have the program to explore.

I'm still not sure the ~account site is affiliated; it might just be pure Bull (pun intended). The only thing lending credibility to the fact that it may be part of the puzzle is we haven't heard from anyone to disregard it. Being that time is of the essence, I don't think anyone would want us wasting our time on it if it were a red herring.

I'm back and forth between Brute forcing it as a simple anagram and trying some of the different ciphers, running key, transposition, rail fence etc. but have had no luck at all.

I do think it will take a group effort and if I come up with anything useful I will surely share.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

reply to post by yeahright

I see...well then..Outrageo, Jack, Borg, JustMike, I guess it's just us?

YeahRight's still watching. Always helps to have someone who's able to stand back a bit and maybe pick up something
I'm still working on this, though as the time is really going by pretty fast (relativitityly speaking), we kind of need a major breakthrough. I've previously shared whatever I've come up with, helpful and otherwise and will continue to do so. I am not likely to find NYC or even the USA this side of the current decade so for me (like you) it's about solving the thing, not going anywhere.

This is my first attempt at an ATS "puzzle" and it's driving me...well, squirrels are giving me hungry looks....

Anyway Jack posted something with interesting looking numbers in it so I must go and have another look-see....

[edit on 24-10-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The Techno Viking's head hurts from playing with the letters trying to make words.

Have you people determined anything that is for fact about the bubbles and letters?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Ok, I have just spent an hour downloading and watching the alienhotspots wmv file from the 207.44.246.82

around the 22min mark I started hearing computer mouse clicks and alert beeps, it must be on the clip.

(lurk0more.. I hope you are feeling better today and can join us in the quest )

Jack, thanks for posting that. You guys in the USA seem to able to get into some websites that I can't access here. (On the other hand, I can reach sites you guys probably can't so it all balances out
)

Probably just my own mental programming but I kind of like working with numbers, so I shall be playing around with those you've posted. If I get anything at all I'll let you know.

My feeling is that if we can just confirm one word as an absolute definite in the dollnean statement then it should be possible to spring the rest.

Must go, dinner's getting cold...

Mike

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
remember, remember the 5th of November

Such a nice and simple statement, it means so much.

A paragraph

A chart

Colors

there was talk of a mirror, at last, no it won't work.

Hurry, hurry for the 5th of November approaches swiftly, you're going to miss it.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Hey Jack, i just watched that..and yeah I heard the same thing. Not sure what that means...if anything.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Well I just spent 30 minutes watching Springer on Alien Hot spots.
No Party for me.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by reVolutionNoV5th

Oh..so now you come when summoned. Hello again Mr. cryptic.
We will figure you out yet.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

Jack:

The actual hours might be important but I haven't figured how yet. But the minutes... 54 - 59 - 04 ...are 5-minute intervals. So I'm checking five-letter intervals within the dollnean statement.

Query: you say that it goes "then 8:54PM again". Does it continue on through the cycle from there or it just stops?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Mike..I tried that avenue long ago...but go ahead try again..I may have missed something.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join