It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Jack i would say BINGO! I believe you nailed this one.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

We got Da Belz! Da belz! Da belz! Da belz! (read it like 'Da bears' song from 80's-90's SNL)

Hrmmmm.... Maybe an ATS internet based weekly show... HOSTED by Richard Belzer!

Start with an intro for S.O. S.G. and M.S. then roll onto the show with Mr. Belzer!

just a guess

(fyi i have been out of the loop since like page 30... =P )

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
damn, I hate it when I'm not at work early when we make the NY Daily News!!!!

One shining addition to this being in today's paper is that Springer is in town today so he can pick up the paper and see it like all New Yorkers who read it did.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
WOOT WOOT!!! Read it on the train ride into work. Congrats Guys.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
A tantilizing tidbit of data is with a gatecrasher.

The gatecrasher is a feature in the NY Daily News...but the above "clue" got me there,so thanks

Any points for being the first to get it last? lol

Aquestion for Crakeur are any in the bottom of the 2 pictures now "dead accurate" and are any now closer?

Thanks

You need a mirror to solve some riddles!

[edit on 22-10-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Here is the page in the NY Daily News i think crakeur is talking about

Saucers' apprentice

When "Law & Order: SVU" star Richard Belzer isn't busy on the set, he has one eye on the heavens searching for UFOs.

"I've been looking for them my whole life," he told me Friday. Then, about five years ago in Pennsylvania, "I saw one, finally, but I don't know what it was."

Belzer has recently become involved with AboveTopSecret.com, one of the leading Web sites about conspiracy theories. And UFOs!

"It wasn't an airplane; it wasn't making any sound," he recalled. "It was pretty close to the Earth; it was very strange looking. That doesn't eliminate the possibility that it could be [from] our government."

Showing the flair of a true conspiracy theorist, he added darkly: "Or another government."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Great to see some info coming in from SO about a "gatecrasher" -- and thanks to Jack for what looks like a possible lead from that hint
I can't work out what exactly the lead means and I'd never heard of this famous person before but if he's big in the US then that's good news...

I've been following the thread but personally have nothing too brilliant or earth-shattering to add towards solving the "dollnean" message. The number of combinations and permutations is huge and rather daunting without a single key word to try and crack it. However, other posters have come up with some great stuff and perhaps are heading in the right direction!

How-everrrrr....because time is running rather short I'm going to ask some direct questions. Okay, I know that the chances are there'll be no response but hey, somebody has to ask
If we get no answers then no harm done...
(And don't forget that I have virtually no chance of getting to the USA even if I'm lucky enough to be the one to solve the thing first. I am a very altruistic person -- when it suits my purposes
No, seriously...I just want someone to solve it in time.)

So, here goes...

Is the "dollnean" message purely an anagram or does it require additional deciphering first? Meaning, do the characters shown have to be "converted" into their correct forms before it can be worked out? If it is an anagram, is there a formula to the order of the letters' allocation or are the letters randomly distributed? (Note: we have have been encouraged by Crakeur to follow the anagram route.)

Are the hyphen, the two commas and the full stop all correctly placed? If so, I and some others here are puzzled by those commas, for one appears to be at the end of a word and the other is latched on to the beginning of a word. I checked by writing the message in the correct font and that's what seems to be the case.

Are any of the words in the "dollnean" phrase identical to words that belong within the "spheres" image?

Any responses from those who actually know will be gratefully received...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
thisnovember5th.com...

Apperently theres 'another' revolution that will be taking place on the 5th of November. I'd hope many ATS'ers turn out for THIS one also!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I want to thank JackatMtn for being such as great sport. If there was an emoticon for salute I'd use it.
I am so glad I joined ATS and it was a pain not to be able to get back here until now owing to my DSL provider having a little line card trouble and my work blocking this site and everyone else getting to use the machine at home first. I have a cold - likely viral, or my flu shot isn't done trying to assassinate me yet. After the 5th I look forward to saying, "Ah-hah! So that's what it was really about", most real fun I've had in a long ,long time.

I won't document much today or spell-check as I feel a bit fatigued but I will follow up on some housekeeping items and offer some congratulations and pose a few more potentials for the membership's consideration.

The site that had the revo-evo-lution.jpg in Texas has a video there now called bullride-clips.mpeg (200MB+), please note the hyphen. It shows bulls "crashing the gate". I am no rodeo expert but was there not an "unrideable bull" in the late 1980's or early 1990's named Skeptic Overlord? I also went to another site and clicked the "back" button to return to the video and the site name resolved to primary.fasterdns.com. I went up a level or two at the same site and they are phasing some things in called CPanel and Sphera on the Apache platform, it may be obsolete data - I didn't pursue it. The person "out there" mentioned (LK-J) is not my personal choice for any awards for open-mindedness.

I have done a bit more on crowd sourcing. Those with an interest may wish to check out Tim "Radar" O'Reilly closer. One word; Twine.
Seems a finnish fellow has some ideas about partnerships where points generated within the wisdom of the crowd would be redeemable with brick and mortar partners. SkepticOverlord has been a proponent of integrated search efforts and other beyond middleware projects that espouse the "commons" theme - expect something really, really worthwhile.

"If content is King" and "Users are Gods", SkepticOverlord's God's Tech.

I hunted for other "gatecrashers" and the one in UK has an affilitaion with the Ministry Of Sound and a DJ they are featruring in a banner called "Marco V", Dutch. Hotel what?

JackatMtn must be thanked again for associating and report the news of Richard Belzer and ATS 1st.
I read a web article by Mr. Belzer at the Huffington Post defending Jerry Lewis. I applaud.

So if Mr. Belzer is a member? What of SkepticOverlords "not" statement on this thread? The interest fever is "up", febrile. JacKatMtn's post on the recent surge is evidence enough.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Mr. Belzer could be very large part of "The Revoultion" but not the entire news - it's too early. Perhaps a D'Artagnan to the Athos, Porthos, and Aramis of the Three Amigos? That would be "big". "V". Crakeur did say "much more". There is another?

Even bigger might be that Skeptic Overlord may choose to "push the button" to make it happen on the 5th of November - from a handheld, wirelessly. "Anything-anytime-anywhere" - Twine. I need a Rum and Neo' and some VapoRub.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lurk0more

Wow...amazing ...even when you are not feeling well.
Get better soon.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

Wow nice find, interesting.

It even has a wierd creepy feel to the advert, at least to me. Especially with the "EVO", well evol really, spelled backwards in the word Revolution.

doesn't Evo appear twice in the coded message, well the second time as the beginning of a longer word. Wierd.

So Belzer huh? Talking ATS in the NY papers, how awesome is that. I'm a huge Law and Order fan, and I knew he was into this type of stuff, his character even alludes to it sometimes on the show, as does he in some interviews I've seen him do.

Man all you gotta do is get Vincent Donofrio there, and I'll fly there, and try to sneak in the back door just to say what's up to him. He was great in Full Metal Jacket, and he's really good in L&O Criminal Intent.

Anyhow if you guys do get some airtime, and a significant audience size, please Tell them to Vote Ron Paul if they want to save the free World. Voting Gulliani would be just like voting for Hitler, or Stalin at this point. He is pure evil, imo.

I can't belive this hasn't been solved yet.

I did read right that the Winner has to pay for thier own transportation to this event correct?

If so like I said you'll wanna book your tickets as early as possible, to get em cheapest.

Most likely if it's solves passed Oct 30, I would imagine the winner giving the tickets to a New Yorker, who can make it there easily. That is if the winner lives more than I dunno a good car ride away 500-1000 miles?

But then again some of these members are hardcore, I could see one driving from Cali to NY in 3 days time to make it.

I sure as heck wont I've driven the NY to FL and back already about 8 times. It's planes from now on for me. But I make sure to plan months in advance so i get my seat for like $100-140 rountrip, depending on season.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lurk0more
The site that had the revo-evo-lution.jpg in Texas has a video there now called bullride-clips.mpeg (200MB+), please note the hyphen. It shows bulls "crashing the gate".

I hope you get well soon!!!

I have that movie file on my computer after finding it on Saturday,

It took almost an hour to download on my country satellite setup and the whole time I was thinking I've found it!!!

After downloading the file and having to download a decoder to view I awaited the answer

Imagine my disappointment when I witnessed actual Bull riding clips.

Good for you to recognize it's importance, I didn't post my findings feeling that nothing was there.

Too bad that your office noticed the lack of productivity and blocked the site, maybe a sick day at home on your personal computer and some chicken soup, will reveal the answer to you.

Once again, Get well soon

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm not going to read 54 pages of posts, so at the risk of redundancy I will post some lyrics of John Lennon: "Remember, when you were young, how the hero was never hung . . . Remember, remember, the 5th of November! (explosion)"

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

The site that had the revo-evo-lution.jpg in Texas has a video there now called bullride-clips.mpeg (200MB+), please note the hyphen. It shows bulls "crashing the gate".

I hope you get well soon!!!

I have that movie file on my computer after finding it on Saturday,

It took almost an hour to download on my country satellite setup and the whole time I was thinking I've found it!!!

After downloading the file and having to download a decoder to view I awaited the answer

Imagine my disappointment when I witnessed actual Bull riding clips.

Good for you to recognize it's importance, ...

Importance?
Disappointment?

Eh? You should've seen the Brazilian dancers from the '05 Finals.

things change
as they must
those that don't
eventually bust.

growth and stagnation
common terms
one holds potential
the other worms

if you will
and if you may
remember the fifth
a fateful day

will you be there
will you share
or will you simply
naught a care

the choice is yours
and yours alone
in doing so
you further hone

your desires
that which you seek
things you would typically
nary speak

in the end
and for those that you're with
be sure to remember
November the fifth.

™, ®, and &wtf:

Remember, remember the fifth of November...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

WOW!!!

Looks like lurk0more was on to something....

Was part of the REVOLUTION!!

The revo-evo lution image is there now and a NEW video clip about the REVOLUTION!

Remember, remember the fifth of November,
the thinking, content, and crowd,
on this day and ever more,
with a new voice shall be loud.

At long last , after 10 long years,
your revolution will begin....
Remember, remember the fifth of November

Not just the bullride clip anymore....

An alien cow pic, a bluebird video, Springers episode of Alien Hotspots,
Tin foil hat pic....

What does it all mean....

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Now I look like an idiot

The new Revolution video has Disappeared

or did it?

The rest of the stuff is still there....

....for now

[edit on 2007/10/23 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
A couple of possibilities from Simon's interview on ATSMIX

He mentioned:

Books (printed media)

Television

Radio

Could they fit into the bubble matrix......

Also the WoW factor image - from the link 2 posts up, it is the cow image which looks freaky and maybe ufo's though when I look close they appear to be lamps, it is a big image file and I am thinking their is some important information within. I doubt the cow and ufos/lamps are the wow they are talking about. Underneath WOW Factor it says Are YOU up for the challenge?

Come on folks, I know someone can solve this puzzle!

I am thinking now more than ever that ATS will be moving to that place very soon.

This is exciting!

[edit on 2007/10/23 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This thread...confuses me. Could someone explain what's going on? So far all I've got is V for Vendetta and Richard Belzer. Why is this 54 pages long?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   

my work blocking this site

it's a shame when they do that, especially when you found us via someone else at work

I work in an office (boring) and last week one of my co-workers had a video clip on her screen that generated some interest and wonder.

I recognized it as the ATS Revolution clip. A topic of cooler-chat. The word puzzle has several scratching their collective-heads. Little scraps of paper with guesses are here and there stuck to monitors. "What if" and "imagine" and "revolution". I think some co-workers may have joined or said they might.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

Cryptic puzzle posted by S.O on page 32. Whoever manages to solve it gets to sit in on the big mystery launch of ATS's next big step on the 5th November in NYC.
So far looking like we will all be relegated to watching via webcam or is that wecam..

[edit on 23/10/07 by CthulhuRising]

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join