It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
A double thank you for the suggestion to frequent BTS AccessDenied.
From my time as a lurker I have some personal cursory knowledge of that venue and find BTS and anything much to do with politics, religion, podcasts and blogs something other than what I as a user find useful. I am sure others who find those sorts of subject matter more valuable than I, may be capable of appreciating the reticence to participate in that fashion as an equally valid personal choice.

Member JacKatMtn's potential insight into member reVolutionNov5th was of interest and the IP 207.44.246.82-photo where it resides with a an organization name of "Everyones Internet" and "theplanet.com" has a tech person named Valerie Stinson and is the same Texas server location as listed by running a WHOIS on www.abovetopsecret.com.

Member reVolutionNov5th with but 3 posts and not enough member points to post photos within the normal user framework might indicate collusion and subterfuge and potential external co-ordination. Further searches pointed to a programmer in New Zealand and some complaints of Opteron performance to do with web serving and a person named Irvinve that wasn't what one could call polite or collegial.

As member JacKatMtn of Virginia has actually bested others in solving the hotel source location one might also consider inside information is being leaked purposefully to this thread. I further suggest a conspiracy theory is worth only what one makes of it; things may or may not be "above-board". If this situation exists the suggestion of embedded code in the graphics may be valid in accessing a key to solution as suggested by that member.

Member JackatMtn from Virginia has repeated suggestions made by other members more than once and might not have expressly done so without deliberate intent. The file names of the official graphics files posted is interesting if one removes the file extensions. To wit: "115", "whatisit", and then add the non-official "revo-evo-lution". The hypothesis that "ATS" does not appear in the solution for the word puzzle absent of confirmation or validation is not beyond my consideration. The terms "115", "you" as well as "and" spring to mind.

The "new" capabilities for this site would seem to be multi-format with ATS infrastructure acting as a distribution hub "anything-anytime-anywhere" at 390 Benmar Suite 200 in a Houston suburb including internet audio and video adding evolutional perceived value to the current site platform. Radio 115 or some analog might be worth a look when time allows.

The speculative aspects I will pursue for now relate to the investigation of people and internet "entities" rather than any systematic or intuitive solution of the word puzzle but I will still push around some characters on paper and elsewhere for internet entertainment.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by lurk0more]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lurk0more

I guess the powers that be have decided to send in hints through you!

How many NEW members have had 1Amigo and 1Admin SuperMod post in an introduction thread?

lurk0more has come to join the Revolution!

Seems fishy no?

So are they trying to say that some of my hints hold the key or is this member actually accusing me of being involved in an insider conspiracy?

I lean towards an effort to get the puzzle solved and allowing the winner ample time to schedule the trip to the revolution.

If it is a hint, the key MUST be locked in one of the images!!

What do you think?

Have I lost my mind?

The clock is ticking.........

ED:correction

[edit on 2007/10/20 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Have I lost my mind?

Nah, I don't think you've lost your mind. But with the Amigo's post in the Introduction thread, I do think you're reading a little too deep.

Originally posted by lurk0more
This Revolution on November 5th swept our building about a week ago.

I believe this portion of the post caught Mark's eye and spiked his curiosity.

No conspiracy on that end of things.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

It must be fun on the other side

Which one of you is poking needles in the JacKatMtn VooDoo doll for Saturday Night amusement?

ADD: Oh that's great, now you guys have me moonwalkin

very funny......

[edit on 2007/10/20 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

WOW man, that's quite the investigation you conducted. Two beers for lurk0more!! Here's something I've been playing around with...what if, the diagram is the revolution. A completely new way to harness User Generated Content. SO is asking us after all to break the cipher to the diagram...We don't know what the links are in the diagram, or it's complete meaning....but one could guess that there's going to be a "revolution" in user generated content.

Then again maybe not....

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Well I googled the 390 Benmar one hit was a guy referring to some Simon Grey COINTELPRO conspiracy, the problem is it is impossible to know if this is just a smear campaign.

I personally only evaluate them on there post and how they run the site, it is really hard to speculate on what is credible or not when you start getting into he said she said things.

Could you expand more on what you meant by your post, I am not understanding its intent. Or what you are saying. I will go read that ladies blog, but so far it is equally unclear and has lots of pages to read.

Everyones Internet
theplanet.com
above-board
whatisit
revo-evo-lution
ats
you
and
new
anything-anytime-anywhere
entities

Does this mean anything? The words in quotes?

ok I read her blog(the lady linked from the google hit on address about simon conspiracy), she don't like ATS at all.
Her claims that they are trying to maximize revenue and google hits are possible, but this goes against them having any inside track with anyone so if anything it frees them from accusations on being bumped by powers that be, if that is even done.

Her comments about them using user comments for monetary gain, well when we post we know synthesis of info can occur, it does not seem dishonest to me.

Sure I buy into them thinking of us as people supplying there business not as friends, I would even go so far as to think they may have Elite/Commoner mentality.

Now her comments on point system I agree, that sets up an elite system here, where people are chosen by mods to join it, so that is horrible in all ways, and shows a form of thinking, a perpetuation of classisum and even an embrace of secrecy, something I abhor.

Oh her comments about slander campaigns, gang stalking and slander campaigns happen all the time, I actually though "all bite the dog bitten" might just be such an event. Not sure if it is orchestrated here, that would be presumptuous.(oh also in one interpretation the image with the circles also represents "all bite the dog bitten") I do not use this phrase as any form of call for a stalking or anything just to be sure nobody thinks that.

I figure everyone add input, mention when you are speculation, and try to stick to the material, not the people, after all all we know about people is the material we see from them. heh, and in the case of slander campaigns that is not even true.

That's my thoughts on the lady you mentioned from her first blog page.

I do think they could do more to foster less ignorantance, I have seen better systems where people can find responses to there posts easier, and also a list of highest flags/to views page would be nice, so you can see the threads people liked more always at the top of a list. The constant rolling off of good threads is sad, I bet there is a ton of good info sitting in the archives but because it is not in front of people they may never see it. This is a standard silent weapon, do not censor, just keep the good stuff in the back of the room high up on a shelf, where nobody will notice it.
(If this is intentional they are willing ammo in disinformation and use of a silent weapon, but there may be other motivating factors also)

Of coarse meeting the movers and shakers of the media world, they will be offered a ring of power if they do not already wear one. But each person choose what they want to do and how they chose to act, that is freedom, and it is not for anyone to judge. But we can all hope.

I am back on a soap box me thinks, If someone sees a person being insulted by many, be extra thoughtfull of what they say, avoid the peer preasure and read the logic of what they type, don't give weight to emotional slurs. That is what I try, and often fail, to do.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I look forward to this revolution

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lurk0more
...As member JacKatMtn of Virginia has actually bested others in solving the hotel source location one might also consider inside information is being leaked purposefully to this thread. I further suggest a conspiracy theory is worth only what one makes of it; things may or may not be "above-board". If this situation exists the suggestion of embedded code in the graphics may be valid in accessing a key to solution as suggested by that member...

Hi lurk0more,

I appreciate your comments as they offer perspectives that ought to be considered but at the same time I feel obliged to respond to a couple of implications you have made.

Solving the "hotel source location": I wrote about this on the thread but perhaps you didn't see it so I'll basically repeat here what I wrote before. This task was actually not all that difficult, because there was information in the thread that provided guidelines as to where the "revolution event" would take place -- namely Soho, NYC -- and even an image of the interior of this place that left little doubt it was either a stand-alone restaurant or a very well-appointed hotel. The jumbled letters given by SO to solve clearly included those of "hotel". Simply googling "hotels" + "nyc" + "soho" yielded the name. (NYC is needed because there is also a Soho in London, England.) There are not that many hotels in Soho, relatively speaking, and in fact the answer came up on the first google search page when I did the search.

JacKatMtn drew on the same info, followed the same reasoning, used the same methods and got the same results... As I say, not all that difficult, especially when you consider that several of us have spent an awful lot of time lately working on anagrams and hence are within a mind set that facilitates finding such solutions to short puzzles of this type in record time!

Had I been online at the time that small challenge was posted by SO I expect I could have posted the right answer within a few minutes as well, like JacK did. In that case, and simply following your line of reasoning, it seems that you would make the implication that I have some kind of insider knowledge.
Of course I am only making an assumption as to your process of reasoning, but if I follow that assumption then that is the result. I can assure you that I have not had any insider information.

That line of reasoning would imply that should someone come along and solve the "dollnean" puzzle then it's because they had insider info.

Information from those "in the know" (meaning the owners and the moderators in contact with them) is being leaked in very small droplets on this thread, but only in posts from moderators/owners that are available to everyone. Leaking info via some kind of private messages would defeat the whole purpose of both this thread and this site.

Yes, the posts by reVolutionNov5th are a bit odd, but even if this entity is actually a moderator or owner working under cover, so to speak, they were quite public posts.

In such a case (of dual/multiple identity on the part of an owner), if they choose to go that course to help us solve the puzzle then that is their right. I frankly see nothing wrong with that. However, I do not agree with implications that certain genuine, individual members are being given information in the way that you are implying.

Anyway I've said my piece. Now I'll have my second coffee of the morning and get back to work on solving the "dollnean" mystery.

Regards,

Mike.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Could it be that they are going to release an online tv channel for ATS !

if so that would be soooooo cool.

Maybe something like youtube .... where we can post our own video content etc ......

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
it could be anything its so wierd the video maybe the hand is like if u make it negative u can see a msg or something its wierd u gotta say ay? cant wait for the day

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDudeAbides

I'm going to guess...BINGO! Now run wild with that theory in mind.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Adding again...
Original post..
Here is my original dollnean translation:
"Imagine creating a user-generated content media Revolution."
Modifying to include the word digital.
" Imagine creating a digital user-generated content media Revolution."

Now for the spheres, or "Reason for being".

Center sphere-Above top secret/Above network Logo
Top sphere-Media
Clockwise next- User Content
Next-Radio
Next-Podcasts
Next-User-Videos( edited to add this)
Next-Knowledge
Next-Conspiracies/Conspiracy
Next-Politics

I won't quit till I either solve it...or run out of time.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Is it not obvious? Chissler nailed it, a new member signs up and says our little site's event has "swept through his office".
THAT blew me away.

Nothing more nothing less.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I was being dramatic

I thought the conspiracy football was dropped in my lap,

So I just threw it back

It's all good!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

On the topic of conspiracy footballs and just for fun

LOL, no sam, live sure
li' art, eb flow, not own
boyfriend the butcher just pour
alice a keeper cleans the home

Wonderland a place in a hole
father marries the mother
children 3 n 3 not on the dole
draw cab, 2 first sis n brother

Middle breaks with a noise
football a bad throw
prostrate jeers from boys
Marsha 3x more then a doe.

hehe, just for fun, thought it was cute.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by Quazi176

Live on the air broadcasting what....? User Content?

Yup. Have guests on every night talking about the same stuff we read about here.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

Brady Bunch?

BTW My brains are lying on the floor

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Levels and depth are fun
more to things then one
tuck the brains back in
zombies prowl in the din.

But zombies are great
when healed and awake
the cure is not to late
People speak, a world they make.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Proof that the search order and what we see here is manipulated. The date of posts do not match there position in the list on recent posts. They were manually bumped

Should not ATS disclose this method of chosing which content is most often seen, is there an agenda to this, is it hidden?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

Disclose what? Staff "thread bumping" is common practice on most forums of any size.
It has nothing to do with this.

Springer...

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join