It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
the wecast, as you call it, is a webcast with an accidentally dropped letter, nothing more.

you can watch the event on this webcast. the info will be announced as we get closer to that date.

we'd love to have a party for the members but logistics and cost, at the moment, are a bit of an issue. Let's say we opened the party up to members. It's in NYC, that limits the people who can come. Then we're slighting the west coasters, europeans, asians, south americans etc. As Simon said (hehe), we want to hold conventions down the road. When it is feasable, we will. Then y'all can come.

Incidentally, whenever Simon says something on the 5th, I'm copying him. If anyone asks, I'll just say "Simon said."

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Maybe all the information provided by all the members here have perked the interest of those involved in the grand conspiracy. Knowing this, maybe the revolution is about disclosure. One big picture of whatever conspiracy comes down to. Ever wonder what is being posted as the truth. Doing research, and finding out what really happened, and knowing that all the people who post here have at least some knowledge of the Grand conspiracy. Just maybe the revolution is about disclosure, or at least one hell of a party. I do live not far from the event to be, but my responcibilities keep me away. I will be online as will everyone I hope here is as well.

JSR

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
cool.....a revolution dinner.

im sorry if i sound a bit bitter, but, this seems so very anti-climatic.
dont get wrong. i understand ATS owners must hobnob and mingle to promote the product. i understand. but why all the hype. this could have been done in an announcment after the fact, like the mystery funding.

i really hope there is more to this than a revolution dinner, and a webcast of drunken amigos.

like i said, sorry if i sound bitter. back to lurking the shapshifting lizard people, and the "i hate bush" threads......

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
i really hope there is more to this than a revolution dinner

It will be.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
i really hope there is more to this than a revolution dinner, and a webcast of drunken amigos.

Disclosure, courtesy of the Above Network:

At some point during the webcast, a very drunk trio will accidentally shapeshift live, over the internet, in front of a large group of media related people. The three Lizardos will then proceed to detail our real history, our position in the universe and their plans for our future. As the event is coming to a close, they will direct our attention to the large monitor which will provide a live feed of a secret NWO meeting. At this meeting, one of the Rothchilds will stand up and begin detailing the next phase in the illuminati's 12,549 year plan for world domination. He will collapse from an heart attack and the viewers will see his soul get sucked up by the soul catcher on the moon. We will then cut to the moon, where we will see the mining operation, the soul catcher, various extraterrestrial life forms, Milton and his billiard playing, sex fiend aliens. We will then get a lecture from one of the founders of Atlantis on the global situation regarding the end times of 2012. The live feed will end and Osama Bin Laden will be introduced. Once the room calms down, Ossie, as he likes to be called, will explain that Bush and the NWO hired him to be the lead actor in a new kind of interactive theater production. He will explain that he had no idea people would really be hurt or killed and he will express his deepest apologies. He will then slowly peel off his mask to reveal that he is none other than Tom Cruise.

Oh, and there's going to be crab puffs and cocktails.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

shhhh, you're letting too much Info out....

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
the wecast, as you call it, is a webcast with an accidentally dropped letter, nothing more.

Dam you...... and you couldnt of told me that before

my whole theroy about the wecast has just gone up in flames

i hate this "game"

now i have to re-read he whole thread ...........thanks a bunch pal

[edit on 10-10-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Well, 3 Amegos, what ever it is, it sounds like a great achievment.

Congratulations.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Such is life...just when you think you have it figured out...BAMM!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
The 11/5 event is a chance for ATS to ascend to a new level of influence. It is a chance for us to be up close and person with people who are heavyweights in the big media game. It is a chance to showcase the site and to show how kick ass our membership is.

Could you define what the 'big media game' is? There are many threads that speculate on this. When I think of the heavyweights of the big media game and what they currently do, 'denying ignorance' is not one of there goals. Influence yes, spreading ignorance maybe, but truth? doubtful.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

dang, I was hoping you would have something new we didn't already know, shucks

In seriousness, I see why you guys are excited, good luck and I will be there by being here. It should be interesting

[edit on 10-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Big media? Count them on the digits of one or two paws. Goog-Tube? Highly likely... the Thomson's? Mmmmmaybe... but then I'd already know.

Strategic-partnerships are the new ship of state and the state of the art. Creative synergies that "work" both up and downstream leveraging assets of both (all) partners is the latest groove...

The Ozarks once lyrically-opined, "If you want to get to heaven..."

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I am deeply disappointed to find that you're not going to have a mixed crew of greys and Nordics land a disk in times square and hand out ATS leaflets and sign autographs. I think you are missing a great chance to improve the tolerance level of the multiverse.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
I am deeply disappointed to find that you're not going to have a mixed crew of greys and Nordics land a disk in times square and hand out ATS leaflets and sign autographs. I think you are missing a great chance to improve the tolerance level of the multiverse.

We tried to get them but they're on holiday on the 5th.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If we had an extra couple hundred thousand dollars to play with we would invite rent a convention center and the membership, the reality is we are a START UP Company and we simply don't earn the revenue for great things like that yet.

For now we must apply the limited funding we have where it will get the membership noticed the most, the "biggest bang for the buck".

For those who seek to understand the import of the event please read the following, I wrote it when this thread started and wanted very badly to post it then but could not...

Imagine an internet based company that "gets it" could expand way beyond the internet but the internet (or a specific site) remains the core with the crowd as the source driving all content and ideation.

Imagine this company may do all that and it's TRULY run with and by the ethics of the crowd rather than the ethics of the typical corporate boardroom.

Imagine this company actually pulling this off on a multi platform level without EVER diminishing the crowd's control over ALL the content.

Imagine "the suits" having to not only allow it, but EMBRACE and SUPPORT IT because their financial future depends on it and, believe it or not, there are LOTS of "suits" who GET IT TOO.

Just imagine...

Springer...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
The Ozarks once lyrically-opined, "If you want to get to heaven..."

your cryptic verse made me google
www.rhapsody.com...
I disagree with their premise.

The ends take awhile
but not a journey to hell
but in your cryptic style
who can really tell

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

That does sound great,

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Standing O!!!!
and
The "wave" is coming - A TSunami. Ever watch a time-lapse sequence of a Rose blooming? "Du bist vie eine bloomah", pardon my Deutsch. Give it 18 months... anyone who doesn't "Walk This Way", will be talkin' to themselves in the down-elevator.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
I could be wrong, but isn't the 8th year of the millenium 2007?

2000 1st year
2001 2nd year
2007 8th year

Hi Redge777
and I'm sorry to be such a killjoy, but no -- officially at least, the new millennium started on Jan 1, 2001. The year 2000 was the final year of the 20th century. Yes, I know and recall well all the hoopla and parties and even the "Millennium Dome" in London, but to be honest that was just a great example of marketing...Business wanted all the "new-millennium" based moneymaking to start as soon as possible.

I guess it seems logical that the year 2000 would be the first year of the 21st century from some perspectives, but as the first century began in the year 1 (there was no year 0,) and therefore ended in the year 100, so the next century began in 101 AD. And so on. Ditto millennia.

Another way of looking at it is this: if I owe you $200, and I count it out to you in dollar bills, then I don't stop at $99 and say "There's your first hundred." Okay, I could, but I'd expect you'd say "Hey wait a minute...what about the last dollar?"

Simple as that. The 1st of January 2000 was like me giving you the first cent of that last dollar and saying you now had the whole hundred, if you will...But like I say, it was great marketing. Speaking of that monstrosity in London called the Millennium Dome, it was opened on 1/1/2000, at the beginning of the last year of the 20th century, and they closed it
on Dec 31 2000, just before the real 21st century actually started!!

For confirmatory info about when the new millennium officially started, you can check the National Maritime Museum [here]

or from a US-based source of similar authority, the relevant page on the USNO site [here]

BTW I tried that link to the audio of the interview with the three amigos. Thanks for posting it
but the sound was so badly distorted (running awful slow and slurry so the narrator sounded like a walrus with a mouthful of sand) that I gave up on it after a few seconds. Never had that trouble with such audio links before so I hope it's not a permanent glitch.

Regards,

Mike

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by V Kaminski

an elevator an elevator!
thats for those that fall
the hiden, lier, and hater
I simply say peace to all

Rosebud a classic,
many have sold
not cryptic,