It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Cl-CH2-CH2-S-CH2-CH2-Cl is another less attractive human use... I like the "seed/growth" analog far more. Might bring enough of a tear to eye of some of the entrenched and comfortable to cough-up... some truth? That'd be "new". Yperite. Yup, yer right. Aesop was fabulous... and the "viral" of past. Truth gone "viral"...

I guess the countdown procceeds no-holds-barred till the 5th. Um, how about a clock running SO? Show 'em how much time they have left to enjoy "the old world"? Spicey.

Nothing like having an "itch" you cannot "scratch". Sometimes it's so fun "not to know" y'know. This is fun to watch and even more enjoyable to willingly participate in... Ever see someone get a first whiff and taste of the "killer Sushi mustard"? Like that but digital. Almost "know-where" or more aptly, "know-ware"... can't get "it" anywhere but here which is their and our "there", which is everywhere; ubiquitous - UBU, IBM, WBU. Shared user ecology... flowering in the "hot house" medium's media.

The clock is running, T-Minus thirty-two days, green across the board, 'working no unanticipated issues... our cyberspaceflight participants are being transported to the future of now courtesy of ATS virtualization engineering, launch prep continues, coming up on final launch sequence initialization.

Take your protein pill and put your helmet on! The quick brown Fawkes jumped over... stay tuned to this URL for updates! Can you hear me Major Tom? Copy? Yeah baby - global on the widest of bands. Good copy.

Cheers and fun to all,

Vic

[edit on 4-10-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Grand Central is located a bit further south and east.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Buckaroo Bonzai gets it.

And the watermelon adds so much, for it means everything by meaning anything, yet really nothing. Unless you are at a picnic in a drop zone with some way to open it.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by V Kaminski

I love your ramblings, not a clue what they mean, but that is there power, it lets each reader fill in their own meaning. So instead of conveying an idea, or changing a mode of thinking it is simply an amplification of someones current thoughts.

As a person reads them and doesn't understand, they build off their biases and thoughts of what it is suppose to mean, and suddenly nothing becomes a message to each person, built and amped by that persons own perspective, yet really means nothing. Totally awesome!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe this has something to do with it all?

en.wikipedia.org...

Also the famous Hathan Hale has some history around that area. Maybe something to do with it...maybe just another hint pointing to the clue "revolution" itself or a accidental by product of a hint pointing somewhere else? Nah, no accidents with the "higher ups", blasphemy!

What could it mean?

Also, just a technicality, 44th and Park dont intersect.

[edit on 4/10/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil
Also, just a technicality, 44th and Park dont intersect.

I have been bamboozled, fleeced, ridiculed and sent on a wild goose chase

Outrage!!!

Somewhere, within the bounds of cyberspace, evil people are laughing....

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
44th and Park:

a friend of mine was set up on a blind date and they decided to meet after work for drinks. He suggested 44th and Park (and he has lived here his whole life and he worked a few blocks from the area). the night of the date he went to Park and 45th and realized his gaffe. He didn't have the lady's cell phone and she had left work so he was screwed. He ran south on Park, under the Met Life building, up the ramp and around the building to the north route and then back down. He hit a grease patch and slid, in traffic, on his chest leaving a nice greasy stain across his suit. It was a most Seinfeldian moment.

The gal figured he was an ass and never returned his calls.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Just a thought, but has anybody tried decoding the binary fist at the end of the video?
I can't do it cos I'm pretty dense about that kind of stuff, but maybe there's another clue in there.
Or is it just saying that the revolution will take place whereever you are via the net......

[edit on 4/10/2007 by budski]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
the reVolution will happen, no matter where you are... but whatever you do, don't miss it...

[edit on 4-10-2007 by reVolutionNoV5th]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by reVolutionNoV5th

I don't plan on missing it...Mr. Cryptic...Thank you...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
During the video with V... It quickly flashes coming to "New York"? Anyone else see that?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
From what I can gather this is gonna be some sorta live web-cast done by ATSers in NYC,and available for all ATS members to watch and enjoy.Whatever it is I'll definitely keep watching.Keep up the good work Tres Amigos.

Doc

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This event must be really big and important if all three amigos are going to be in NYC. That would mean that Simon would have to fly in from the UK just for this event.

I have a few suspicions and a few wishes on whats going to happen at this event and I would love for one of them to be true but not likely.

I do have a couple of questions and I would really appreciate a response.

Does this event have anything to do with a certain thread that popped up one day and then quickly moved to the R.A.T.S. forum?

To narrow down some of our suspicions I would like to ask the following.

Will this event not just involve the three amigos but lots and lots of people not counting ATS?

-or-

Will this event not just involve the three amigos but one or more very special guests

-or-

Will this event just involve the three amigos and a moderator?

Will there be any life altering secrets or changes exposed in this event?

Thank You in advance.

[edit on 10/4/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
Does this event have anything to do with a certain thread that popped up one day and then quickly moved to the R.A.T.S. forum?

I have no idea... not knowing what thread you have in mind.

Will this event not just involve the three amigos but lots and lots of people not counting ATS?

yes

Will this event not just involve the three amigos but one or more very special guests

Yes

Will there be any life altering secrets or changes exposed in this event

Depending on your definition of "life altering," yes.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ahhh!

Hello

Now your talkin!

Is there anybody in there?

Party at SO's house!!!!

Just nod if you can hear me

Karaoke time?

Is there anyone home?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Wow

Very interesting

I don't want to say what thread it is because if its the one I am thinking of I do not want to expose the happenings of this event.

Thank You for your quick response.

I cant wait, its like a very special early Christmas present.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
The current Secretary General of the UN is Ban Ki-Moon of South Korea. Kofi Annan's term has expired.

Whoops... Ya caught me... I guess I'm not as up to date on the global news as one should be ehh?

Dammit.... Now I feel stoopid.

=P

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Jim Marrs

Watch for a new book coming out next year from Above Top Secret.

Maybe this has something to do with the revolution?

The suspense is killin me.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by coven

It's alright. This place is a good place to learn about current events. It's where I get most of my news -- far more balanced since everyone brings something to the table

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Oh my..the plot thickens....

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join