It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Is that WOS with the Dog?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Is that Gilbert Godfried??

link   
Its getting late here in the uk and i gotta be up early for work tomorrow so i guess im gonna have to catch this on the download !

Hope its available first thing in the morning. I'm a little annoyed that i couldnt watch this all the way through/

link   
Boom mikes and billboards:

here we go!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Is that ultra-annoying actor Gilbert Godfrey? :\. I'm gonna have to agree, so far this is considerably less exciting and revolutionary than I was expecting, and I can't see it getting much better now.

[edit on 11/5/2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I guess I'm still missing the point of this.

Is the website going to undergo upgrades? Or was all of this just for a big ATS meeting for marketing purposes?

Either way, I don't care what it is, I'm just a little confused as to what is really going on here.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thanx not "JustMike"!
A little fun music of our own in "V" Space...

Mira

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It's a promotion for ATS as the site launches new features. ATS is actually a business, if you haven't noticed the 'LLP' tag around the place. This is just like a Microsoft party or something as they launch a new OS.

What's on the webcam now is the meet 'n greet. Its 11am here and Ive got a day off, so I don't really care how long this takes (Ive got to do the lawns. The longer this takes the better
) but I can see why you would be annoyed if it was 2am and they said it was going to start at 1.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
It's a promotion for ATS as the site launches new features. ATS is actually a business, if you haven't noticed the 'LLP' tag around the place. This is just like a Microsoft party or something as they launch a new OS.

Except I don't think most people have waited in anticipation for over a month to watch a red-carpet event in poor lighting conditions on a webcam. Even if there is some epic conference coming, this is still going to fall short of what most people were expecting. They're good at viral marketing, I'll give them that much.. but we'll see if people are still going to trust them any more depending on how this turns out.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mira_of_lurk0more
Thanx not "JustMike"!
A little fun music of our own in "V" Space...

Mira

Thanks, Mira...

Liked it
I haven't ye worked out how to make those YouTube links work. Tried all sorts of combinations and used the special tag here but no joy.

You young 'uns! How you make them com-pee-yuter things work is a mys-tery...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Except I don't think most people have waited in anticipation for over a month to watch a red-carpet event in poor lighting conditions on a webcam. Even if there is some epic conference coming, this is still going to fall short of what most people were expecting. They're good at viral marketing, I'll give them that much.. but we'll see if people are still going to trust them any more depending on how this turns out.

I take your point, but the webcast is really just so we can "be there" when the announcements are made. The important thing is...that they are going to announce...important things
For me, it's not a matter of trust. It's more curiosity about what the changes will be.

This is not just about ATS.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Come on guys,don't start putting it down just yet.I'm sure there is more to come.

It is a supposed revolution after all.

I just hope this is offered for free to download and not just to purchase off the ATS store.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Except I don't think most people have waited in anticipation for over a month to watch a red-carpet event in poor lighting conditions on a webcam.

Admittedly they do need to boost the sensitivity of the camera, but hot damn, at least you aren't stuck in a cave eating spiders. Life's not that bad.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
That is gilbert godfrey!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Someone just said "now were all main stream"
WTF?
Was that a joke?

link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
That is gilbert godfrey!

Hopefully he's too busy nursing that drink to notice I spelled his name wrong...

link   
Things are hopping in Chat - join us!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
They probably put a lot of work into whatever it is they have planned for tonight. I don't think it's a crime for everyone to enjoy themselves and be a little off schedule.

I'd be sitting at home doing nothing right now anyway.... probably surfing ats.
Patience.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DocGonzo

HA! Was that your spelling I took it from?!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Cant get in.

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join