It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well...if nothing happens on this day we will know that it was just some low level freemasons here having a little fun with games, riddles, fruit punch, and cookies.

If something does happen we will know its just the illuminated folks playing with magic and timing trying to further their goals in this dimension and the other dimensions

See Anomalies (Fnords) 911, 7/7 bombings, Andrea Yates (the June 20-21 Summer solstice (eclipse) majik/ techno sacrafice) and the Feb1 day of Imbolc "festival of lights" when the Shuttle Columbia majik/ techno sacrafice was implemented of the Israeli astronaut over Palestine Tx)

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Not a clue NABAY'... no feedback. I liked the background in the early graphics and the promo vids. 101010101010101010101010101010 ad infinitum. The center sphere is cool. Check the new video channels buttons and it's daughter/peer pages. Off to school!

Have a great day... I think today will be the day for the graphic puzzle to have it's paradigm specific nomenclature and it's architecture - OPEN. Finger-crossed.

Mira

[edit on 31-10-2007 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
We know there were a couple right in one of enjoies posts but we don't know which.

For the centre, could it be world wide ecosystem?
Or maybe the human mind?

I'm just grasping at straws here.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Maybe I'm missing something, since I didn't follow this as close as others, but didn't JackatMtn win already? With this post? And then he proceeded to raffle it off for 24 hours since he can not attend?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Crakeur posted that there was another

Revolution T-Shirt up

for the member who can complete the

Sphere Matrix.

In this post chissler
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2007/10/31 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Noted.

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
We know there were a couple right in one of enjoies posts but we don't know which.

For the centre, could it be world wide ecosystem?
Or maybe the human mind?

I'm just grasping at straws here.

Not grasping...unless it's the same straws I'm also grasping. (Gimme those darned straws!
) I posted the same thought about the human mind and hence Imagination -- but with a lot more yadda yadda -- a few posts back. I.e. a few hours ago.

"Great minds think alike..."

Mike

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
[

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
IPv4... IPv6. IPng IETF RFC1819 ST2+ QoS from a generic point of view a quote. This may help explain the "V" and "5" stuff. "115.Png" (longshot from behind center). It is difficult to read minds. LOL. 1 more class 2day. i hope the text comes across in the PHP...

DATA PATH CONTROL PATH
========= ============
Upper +------------------+ +---------+
Layer | Application data | | Control |
+------------------+ +---------+
| |
| V
| +-------------------+
SCMP | | SCMP | |
| +-------------------+
| |
V V
+-----------------------+ +------------------------+
ST | ST | | | ST | | |
+-----------------------+ +------------------------+
D-bit=1 D-bit=0

Figure 1: ST2 Data and Control Path

Just like IP, ST2 actually consists of two protocols: ST for the data
transport and SCMP, the Stream Control Message Protocol, for all
control functions. ST is simple and contains only a single PDU format
that is designed for fast and efficient data forwarding in order to

Delgrossi & Berger, Editors Experimental [Page 6]

RFC 1819 ST2+ Protocol Specification August 1995

achieve low communication delays. SCMP, however, is more complex than
IP's ICMP. As with ICMP and IP, SCMP packets are transferred within
ST packets as shown in Figure 1.

+--------------------+
| Conference Control |
+--------------------+
+-------+ +-------+ |
| Video | | Voice | | +-----+ +------+ +-----+ +-----+ Application
| Appl | | Appl | | | SNMP| |Telnet| | FTP | ... | | Layer
+-------+ +-------+ | +-----+ +------+ +-----+ +-----+
| | | | | | |
V V | | | | | ------------
+-----+ +-----+ | | | | |
| PVP | | NVP | | | | | |
+-----+ +-----+ + | | | |
| \ | \ \ | | | |
| +-----|--+-----+ | | | |
| Appl.|control V V V V V
| ST data | +-----+ +-------+ +-----+
| & control| | UDP | | TCP | ... | RTP | Transport
| | +-----+ +-------+ +-----+ Layer
| /| / | \ / / | / /|
|\ / | +------+--|--\-----+-/--|--- ... -+ / |
| \ / | | | \ / | / |
| \ / | | | \ +----|--- ... -+ | -----------
| \ / | | | \ / | |
| V | | | V | |
| +------+ | | | +------+ | +------+ |
| | SCMP | | | | | ICMP | | | IGMP | | Internet
| +------+ | | | +------+ | +------+ | Layer
| | | | | | | | |
V V V V V V V V V
+-----------------+ +-----------------------------------+
| STream protocol |->| Internet Protocol |
+-----------------+ +-----------------------------------+
| \ / |
| \ / |
| X | ------------
| / \ |
| / \ |
VV VV
+----------------+ +----------------+
| (Sub-) Network |...| (Sub-) Network | (Sub-)Network
| Protocol | | Protocol | Layer
+----------------+ +----------------+

Figure 2. Protocol Relationships

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Been out for a couple days. Congrats Jack on cracking the puzzle. And Big Thanks to Admin for the t-shirt. A collector's item for sure.

Now for a couple of random thoughts on the image spheres puzzle:

This whole 11/5 event is to announce a Revolution. But it has to center around The Above Network, doesn't it? Well, no. More than that. And The Above Network is in the proces of becoming much more than it actually is today. ATS was the start, the seed, the precursor. The original venue which not only brought the Amigos together, but provided the platform that demonstrated the potential of bringing together a significant number of disparate individuals spread across the globe. Disparate in some ways, yet alike in a common goal of Denying Ignorance.

Now, I believe what we're witnessing is the evolution of that original platform. ATS is what we focus on, because it's where we are. And although ATS will be a significant factor in what transpires, it's not the hub. I've been operating all along from the premise that TAN was the hub, but I now think TAN is the image in aggregate. That is, the entire diagram represents TAN.

So I agree the center is the members, the mob, the Ignorance Deniers.

The surrounding spheres would/could be be print media, broadcast media (radio-tv), mobile, video (DVD type AND web based), podcasting, blogging, websites, cinema.

And I'm not confident about the cinema. At least not since Rocky VI.

I don't have the tools or skills to post an edited image. I actually worked on one a week or so back, with Skeptic Overlod's sock drawer in the middle and various tawdry and irrelevant concepts in the surrounding spheres. But I couldn't make it come out right. And it wasn't that funny, anyway.

Press on...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
in the 70's we had two formats and a war was born. in the 90's and into today, we had a universal format and now, in the 21st century we have another mini war going on. they all center on the way we see, the issue at hand is how it is shown. you guys are playing in the past, the chart is in the present.
For a group that is living in the now, cutting edge technology and all that, the use of an ancient format is somewhat surprising.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
in the 70's we had two formats and a war was born.

VHS/Betamax?

in the 90's and into today, we had a universal format

DVD?

and now, in the 21st century we have another mini war going on.

Blu-ray / HD-DVD?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
in the 70s we had radio and televison 90s and now the internet,whats next? ...digital? blueray?........thelepathy?

*DING* HD ?

EDIT speeling

didnt see post above

PS lol at "mini war" try telling that to the man in the trench

[edit on 31-10-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
NBAY, start hitting the sauce again. The post above yours was what I was looking for.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I agree but we came to the same answer no? Almost? Maybe? We just had a different way of thinking to get there.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is a post and dash, sorry.I am at work and busy. I can't read the posts since this morning. If it has been mentioned...
if not then here.

The centre could be deny ignorance or ignoranced denied. Just thinking about what Springer said yesterday. The part about we do it everyday or something like that.

Anyway back later.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

That's possible. The top line is bigger than the bottom line, so it would most likely be "Ignorance Denied". The top line seems too long for "Deny".

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
in the 70's we had two formats and a war was born. in the 90's and into today, we had a universal format and now, in the 21st century we have another mini war going on. they all center on the way we see, the issue at hand is how it is shown. you guys are playing in the past, the chart is in the present.
For a group that is living in the now, cutting edge technology and all that, the use of an ancient format is somewhat surprising.

Crakeur,

in my recent posts (meaning today's) I have referred to the past but also discussed the need to consider both the present and the future. If we think only about the present -- and if the chart is only "in the present" -- then we'll get nowhere. Why? Because an image that depicts elements of a continually evolving self-feeding content creation,ideation, and publishing ecosystem cannot be only "in the present". It simply wouldn't make sense in that case, and I am hoping that when we have the solution it will make sense.

Mike
Edited for grammar.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have to ask this because its been bugging me for over half an hour now
Is 1010 a new channel? i do remember reading springer saying the event is going out on 1010 radio of something ...many post back

"What is the venue, in a NON limited/ing sense, that creates/allows/gives voice to this new "Crowd is the Source" paradigm?"

He posted that on page 101 ......... man this place will said ya' nuts

*takes crakeurs advice * :w:

In answer to the question : is 1010 the center sphere?

Reply to mira:

I dont understand half of what you post ,please take that as a complement...Your like a child genuis, you give them alphabet soup and they solve mathamatical problems witth it.

whos next with some ideas?

[edit on 31-10-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

101 WINS is a radio station in NYC that interviewed S.O. and I about the event.

Springer...

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join