It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been Gone A While But Found My Way Back!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well as some of you may recall I went on holiday to Cyprus a while back!! I was only suppost to have been removed from BTS for a few weeks, but while I was on me hols.

TSHTF...

I came home to no internet, my modem suffered a serious child related injury, it got climbed on! The service provider was being a tit and trying to charge me for a new one!! ahhhh NO!! I don't think so!! Many phone calls and telling them I will cancel the internet, the cable TV and all the crap channels I don't watch... Winge winge moan moan - I got a new modem (Gratis)! YAY!

Then I'm like, ok I'm Online, better catch up with all those pesky e-mails!! Had a lovely one from a company I was going to be doing some work for saying they had cancelled the contract because of blah blah and blah!! Quite near to going postal, I'd been royally shafted.

So after getting my game face on, and working my bits off for a few weeks... I'm back. The monkey has worked it! He has the juice... The monkey juice, ah yeah baby, that juice be flowing now...

So prepare for some MonKeyIng around...

Here's some pics from me hols as promised! (Finally)

My Best Mate... Half way through his stag night!! It got so much worse for the poor lad...

Random tree just down from Agia Napa square.

We didn't get in untill sunrise most nights er days er mornings. Sunrise over Napa.

The pool at the vila was awesome and the 'villa volleyball' became far too serious! I'm the pillock trying to hit the ball... The fit ladies are by default my sisters (bummer)!

The themed waterpark rocked 'Greek style' much fun and merriment was had by all!

OK I'll add a few more cultural pics in a while, but I need to go and watch Lost on the idiot box!

Great to be back.

Missed Ya'll

MonKey

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
DUDE!!!! I have been wondering what happened to you and if you abandoned us for another tribe of primates somewhere. It's great to see you back.

That pic of the waterpark ... wow! I want to go on that!

Welcome back ChiKey! You have a lot of catching up to do.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Happy to see you back! You need to share more pictures of your holiday vacation. Hope to see them soon...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yeah! You're back WOOHOO! Missed you buddy...Thanx for posting the pics like you promised...
Cyprus looks beautiful...as for the real life SHTF...Damn..I prefer cyber space sometimes...:shk:

Later

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
hey man didn't even know you were gone but uh... welcome back

looks like you had a lot of fun

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
TO MR or MRS MOD - could you please ammend the title to tell all the wonderful peep's on BTS that I've added more pics. Ta x x

More Pics!!

A yellow post box!! Nice.

View from the top of the troodos mountain. It's like 15 degrees cooler up there and so quiet. Awesome!

A lot of the place looks like this...

Agora, wnader if these people were the first to suffer from agoraphobia?

Mora Agora!!

A little village in the mountains. I stopped to get water and ending up having a coffee and chatting to a old guy for nearly an hour. I got a local history lesson and found out that he didn't much like the Turkish!! Go Figure... beautiful place, really want to go back.

Monkey.

top topics

join